Mary J Blige has decided to end the Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj beef...

King Baby

Mary J. Blige Tells Lil Kim And Nicki Minaj To Cut It Out

When trouble rises in any royal kingdom, it’s up to the queen to resolve these issues. So it only makes sense that the Queen of Hip Hop Soul, Mary J. Blige, is trying to resolve the feud between rappers Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj.

During an appearance on The Morning Riot Show in Chicago, the songstress opened up about one of hip hop’s biggest beefs. Surprisingly, she didn’t put any blame on the two ladies. Rather, she blamed their respective crews.

“Kim is my friend, and I love and respect Nicki. I just met her and got to know the young lady and she’s a sweetheart. But it’s people putting fuel in it,” Blige said during the interview. “”Everyone is just thinking so negative about it and everyone is in it, but if a bunch of people would say, ‘Yo, stop this and let’s help these girls do something together or to see the light.’”

The feud between the two hip hop artists began in 2008 when Kim accused Minaj of stealing her style, like multi-colored wigs and outrageous outfits. If that’s the reason Kims so pissed, then why isn’t she talking s-it about Lady GaGa too? The ladies made their issues more public through their singles. Nicki started s-it during her duet with Eminem, “Roman’s Revenge,” which people say was an attack on Kim.

“Is this the thanks that I get for puttin’ you b-tches on? Is it my fault that all of you b-tches gone? Shoulda sent a thank-you note, you little ho. Now I’ma wrap your coffin with a bow. ‘Nicki, she’s just mad ’cause you took the spot.’ Word, that b-tch mad ’cause I took the spot? Well, b-tch, if you ain’t s-ittin’, then get off the pot.”

But Kim bashes was not afraid to fight back and more obviously threw down in the first few lines of “Black Friday.”

Who the f-ck want war, FedEx beef straight to your front door. It’ll be a murder scene. I’m turning Pink Friday to Friday the 13th. Aight you Lil Kim clone clown

all this buffoonery, the shit stops now.

Blige hopes these two talents can settle their difference, especially if it means making better music.

“Maybe one day a track with all three of us will happen,” Blige said. “I’m hoping. We just all got to think positive.”

Archived