Official "Mob Wives"

JoeJoe

I only caught parts of tonights episode, so did Drita lie about what Ramona had said about Rene/Junior? :unsure:

Drita ain't gonna make that shit up outta nowhere. Renee even said that at some point a while back that she believes Ramona may have said something about Junior but not to be offensive. So in that matter Drita didn't lie.

• 2 weeks later...

this week's episode was blah but I can definitely say Renee was doing too much and being so over-dramatic I was just looking at the screen like :mellow:

She ALWAYS like that, so I come to expect it. She ain't even heard the worst part yet, so I'm expecting an even bigger scene next week. Didn't she end up in the hospital or something? I remember hearing when this story first broke.

She ALWAYS like that, so I come to expect it. She ain't even heard the worst part yet, so I'm expecting an even bigger scene next week. Didn't she end up in the hospital or something? I remember hearing when this story first broke.

she is going to give herself a heart attack

seriously

Finally, things are getting exciting again. Next week's episode will be huge.

Right. She's been like that since day one.

• 4 weeks later...

Big Ang Spinoff: 'Mob Wives' Reality Star Gets Own Series

Big Ang is going out on her own. Angela "Big Ang" Raiola, the "Mob Wives" scene-stealer, is getting her own reality show set to launch on VH1 in summer 2012.

"I, along with everyone I know and our viewers, fell in love with Big Ang from the very first moment we saw her on screen in 'Mob Wives,'" Jeff Olde, EVP of original programming and production at VH1, said in a statement. "Ang is the definition of authentic. What you see is what you get, no apologies. She's enjoying life on her own terms -- and having had the pleasure of hanging out with Big Ang, her friends and family at The Drunken Monkey, I guarantee viewers are in for a real treat."

The 10-episode series, titled "Big Ang," will follow the "Mob Wives" star as she hangs out with her friends and family while focusing on her Staten Island bar, The Drunken Monkey. Expect the other "Mob Wives" and her dog sidekick Lil' Louis to appear. The series was developed from a concept by Jennifer Graziano, the creator of "Jersey Shore," in partnership with Electus, The Weinstein Company and Left/Right.

"I've known Big Ang since I was a kid and can always remember thinking, 'this woman is a star!'" Graziano, of JustJenn Productions, said in a statement. "It gives me great pleasure to be in the position to show the world what I have always seen in her. Big Ang was on my mind for 'Mob Wives' from the start -- I believe she was a great addition for Season 2 and will be an even bigger force to reckon with on her own show! Watch out America ... it's Big Ang!"

Big Ang's spinoff joins "Mob Wives: Chicago" in the growing VH1 franchise.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/17/big-ang-spinoff-mob-wives_n_1432384.html

:yahoo::excited:

• Upvote 1

Big Ang Spinoff: 'Mob Wives' Reality Star Gets Own Series

Big Ang is going out on her own. Angela "Big Ang" Raiola, the "Mob Wives" scene-stealer, is getting her own reality show set to launch on VH1 in summer 2012.

"I, along with everyone I know and our viewers, fell in love with Big Ang from the very first moment we saw her on screen in 'Mob Wives,'" Jeff Olde, EVP of original programming and production at VH1, said in a statement. "Ang is the definition of authentic. What you see is what you get, no apologies. She's enjoying life on her own terms -- and having had the pleasure of hanging out with Big Ang, her friends and family at The Drunken Monkey, I guarantee viewers are in for a real treat."

The 10-episode series, titled "Big Ang," will follow the "Mob Wives" star as she hangs out with her friends and family while focusing on her Staten Island bar, The Drunken Monkey. Expect the other "Mob Wives" and her dog sidekick Lil' Louis to appear. The series was developed from a concept by Jennifer Graziano, the creator of "Jersey Shore," in partnership with Electus, The Weinstein Company and Left/Right.

"I've known Big Ang since I was a kid and can always remember thinking, 'this woman is a star!'" Graziano, of JustJenn Productions, said in a statement. "It gives me great pleasure to be in the position to show the world what I have always seen in her. Big Ang was on my mind for 'Mob Wives' from the start -- I believe she was a great addition for Season 2 and will be an even bigger force to reckon with on her own show! Watch out America ... it's Big Ang!"

Big Ang's spinoff joins "Mob Wives: Chicago" in the growing VH1 franchise.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1432384.html

:yahoo::excited:

:excited: they better do this rite

• 2 weeks later...
Mob Wives: Chicago Promo

mob-wives-chicago.jpg

With Mob Wives original flavor almost over, Vh1 has just released the trailer for it’s newest sauce in the franchise. Mob Wives: Chicago will air this spring and will have an all-new catchy theme song and an all-new crazy cast!

CLICK HERE TO MEET THE CAST OF MOB WIVES CHICAGO!

The new ladies are Pia Rizza, Renee Fecarotta Russo, Christina Scoleri, Leah DeSimone, and Nora Schweihs. The new theme song is Playing For Keeps” by Elle Kng. A preview for the new series is below!

Mob Wives: Chicago debuts Sunday, June 10 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Vh1.

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON FOR THE TRAILER!

http://www.realitytea.com/2012/05/02/video-vh1-releases-the-trailer-for-mob-wives-chicago/

Nora-Schweihs.jpg

Nora Schweihs – Nora is back in Chicago to take care of some unfinished business. Nora’s father, Frank “The German” Schweihs, was reputed to be one of the most notorious hit men for the Mob. Schwiehs–whose alleged “hits” were not limited to the Mob–has long been rumored to be responsible for the death of Marilyn Monroe. Shortly after his death in 2008, the government confiscated his remains before he could be properly buried. Nora has returned to Chicago to learn the whereabouts of his body. Despite growing up hearing stories of his viciousness and brutality, Nora idolized her father and she continues to defend him… even to his grave

Leah-DeSimone.jpg

Leah DeSimone – Leah is the over-protected daughter of William “Wolf” DeSimone, a supposed “associate” of the Mob, but Leah’s keeping mum. Leah never knew, and knew never to ask, what her Dad did for a living. Leaving one day in a suit, Wolf would return days later in street clothes, with no explanation and none expected. Now “retired,” Wolf still keeps tabs on his little girl. But, as vigilant as he is of her safety, Leah is equally secretive of her Dad’s profession … if you’re “connected,” you NEVER talk about it!

Christina-Scoleri.jpg

Christina Scoleri – As an unemployed divorced mother of a 9-year-old, Christina is struggling to provide a stable environment for her daughter. Christina is the daughter of Raymond Janek, a one-time thief and alleged fence for the Mob. Serving 20 years off and on for various offenses, Janek finally went straight in 1987, and his relationship with his daughter remains distant. Christina’s father is a reminder of her own unstable upbringing, and she’s determined not to repeat the sins of her father.

Renee-Fecarotta-Russo.jpg

Renee Fecarotta Russo – Renee is a strong independent businesswoman who was raised by her uncle, “Big John” Fecarotta, after the death of her father. An alleged loan collector and hit man for “The Outfit,” Fecarotta was Renee’s mentor and best friend until being gunned down by fellow mobster Nick Calabrese. Fiercely loyal to his memory, Renee still abides by the “code”: never associate with rats…take it to the grave.

Pia-Rizza.jpg

Pia Rizza – Pia may have a mouth like a trucker, but she’s spoken zip about her father since she was a little girl. Vincent Rizza was a dirty Chicago cop who worked for the Mob, testified against the Mob and then went into the Witness Protection Program. Pia has struggled all her life to hide from the shame of having a “rat” for a father. It’s been especially difficult to avoid the judgments and finger-pointing in a town that celebrates the folk heroes and glory days of the Mob.

After seeing tonight's episode i'm definitely anti-Ramona. Bitch jealous and mad as hell that Drita and Karen actually made up. You could see it on the bitch's face. They just showed a preview of the reunion show next week and Ramona starts shit with both Carla and Drita and that's when Drita asks everybody to just let her and Ramona fight :lol:

After seeing tonight's episode i'm definitely anti-Ramona. Bitch jealous and mad as hell that Drita and Karen actually made up. You could see it on the bitch's face. They just showed a preview of the reunion show next week and Ramona starts shit with both Carla and Drita and that's when Drita asks everybody to just let her and Ramona fight :lol:

Looks like the drama next season will be between Drita & Ramona. I was glad to see that the Drita/Karen talk didn't happen during last 5 minutes of the show.

I was glad to see all the "Wives" (no-husbands) and their children come together for the "last supper" at the end of the show.

Ramona really needs to let the Drita shit go, it wasn't even her drama what happened with Drita and Karen. If Karen and Drita can get passed their own shit, then Ramona should be able to also.

Looks like the drama next season will be between Drita & Ramona. I was glad to see that the Drita/Karen talk didn't happen during last 5 minutes of the show.

I was glad to see all the "Wives" (no-husbands) and their children come together for the "last supper" at the end of the show.

Ramona really needs to let the Drita shit go, it wasn't even her drama what happened with Drita and Karen. If Karen and Drita can get passed their own shit, then Ramona should be able to also.

That's what i'm sayin'. Ramona is just a jealous ass bitch who starts shit. Nobody really cares for her except Karen. Drita wanna beat her ass, Carla don't like her, Big Ang just dealing with her pretty much cause she has too, and Renee idk she got problems lol. Ramona keep bringin' up Drita's past and for what? Drita ain't said nothing to her

I'm watching the Reunion and Ramona is such a bitch thinkin' she so hard. I see Drita trying to hold back for now but we all know later Ramona gonna make the beast come out in Drita. Drita please beat this bitch's ass. I can't stand Ramona!!! :angry: