Official "Mob Wives"

JoeJoe

I just saw Mob Wives Chicago. It has potential but they try too hard. They need to pull back a little. I wouldn't put it into the Football and Baseball Wives category though.

I just saw it too and I can't believe they threw down in the 1st episode. I'm still not really into it and they're all ugly except for the blonde. It seemed like they were definitely trying too hard to get them ratings. They're gonna be fighting alot. I wonder if there's gonna be a Basketball Wives of L.A. season 2. What did you think of the Mob Wives Reunion show?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

So Karen, Ramon(thank God that bitch is gone), and Carla are missing from this season so far but Karen is lucky cause the new girl wants to beat her ass. Rene's strong faced ass got a nice looking dude but she bout to lose him due to her over-reacting. This is the first season i've ever seen Big Ang pissed and talking shit about people. She is not liking one of the new girls. I kinda see why but I was just surprised to see this part of Angie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well the series is over now. Karen talked all that shit about Drita yet at this reunion she scared of Drita and only acting hard when security comes around. She know Drita got them hands lol

Drita cleary got clocked by unseen footage of things she claim she didnt say but the cameras caught it...after they confronted her, she looked foolish...wasnt shit she could say. 

Drita cleary got clocked by unseen footage of things she claim she didnt say but the cameras caught it...after they confronted her, she looked foolish...wasnt shit she could say. 

she did get caught saying stuff she said she didn't just like Karen got caught up playing hard ass on camera guarded by people until Drita went in there about to smash on her ass. Karen would've gotten her ass beat and she knows it.

she did get caught saying stuff she said she didn't just like Karen got caught up playing hard ass on camera guarded by people until Drita went in there about to smash on her ass. Karen would've gotten her ass beat and she knows it.

I didnt think Drita was gonna EVERRRRRRRRR calm down enough to juss sit down and talk like the producers were tryna get her to do. I was pleased to see that they actually calmed down and did the impossible by not throwing hands. It was a good way for the show to end. 

• Upvote 1

I could not stand the producers at ALL including one of the executive producers Adam. They would egg them on and ruffle their feathers, but expected them to not fight? Nah son.

I loved how Drita threw the producer out of the elevator, and loved how Drita did not allow the producer to force her to watch the complied video like they wanted of her.

I disliked how Adam told them to discuss whatever they wanted to discuss to get everything out in the open, but then tells them later on to start talking about something else.

Marissa is extremely ANNOYING and lived for the camera (especially during the Big Ang special).

Loved Brittany and Drita.

"Get up Karen" is my absolute favorite line out of the entire episode.

I learned that Renee's sister is one of the executive producers of the show.

Honestly, I only watched this last season, because my friend made me watch it, but I ended up liking it. Honestly I could not watch the previous seasons after watching this season, because there is too much fighting in the previous seasons. The producers were having them fight left and right as if it was the Bad Girls Club, and I can't take that.

Karen is a liar and all mouth. Carla is a liar and she can't fight. I'm glad Drita called the girls out for their manipulation of Brittany, and it was not her. It was the girls always bringing up Marissa to Brittany, and Marissa always spoke about Brittany, but Brittany never brought up Marissa's name not once.

I could not stand the producers at ALL including one of the executive producers Adam. They would egg them on and ruffle their feathers, but expected them to not fight? Nah son.

I loved how Drita threw the producer out of the elevator, and loved how Drita did not allow the producer to force her to watch the complied video like they wanted of her.

I disliked how Adam told them to discuss whatever they wanted to discuss to get everything out in the open, but then tells them later on to start talking about something else.

Marissa is extremely ANNOYING and lived for the camera (especially during the Big Ang special).

Loved Brittany and Drita.

"Get up Karen" is my absolute favorite line out of the entire episode.

I learned that Renee's sister is one of the executive producers of the show.

Honestly, I only watched this last season, because my friend made me watch it, but I ended up liking it. Honestly I could not watch the previous seasons after watching this season, because there is too much fighting in the previous seasons. The producers were having them fight left and right as if it was the Bad Girls Club, and I can't take that.

Karen is a liar and all mouth. Carla is a liar and she can't fight. I'm glad Drita called the girls out for their manipulation of Brittany, and it was not her. It was the girls always bringing up Marissa to Brittany, and Marissa always spoke about Brittany, but Brittany never brought up Marissa's name not once.

Yes! How the producers gonna do that? They know Drita ain't for too much talking. She's just like Joseline where she'll only be able to talk so much and then commence to the laying of hands. Karen talks all that shit but can't fight worth a damn and was scared as hell when she saw Drita walk in. She knew it was about to go down but yet she stayed seated. If I see a bitch coming for me I ain't gonna stay seated. She was talking all that trash to the camera saying how she was gonna do this or that. Drita lays hands and Karen know it from experience especially that time she and homegirl jumped Drita and Drita still won. When Karen fought Natalie last season all she did was pull hair. #GetupKaren was being hashtagged that night it aired lol.

Marissa got on my nerves too. Her face is also annoying like it's protruding through like a 3D object lol. Maybe its her jaws or something about her face I don't like. She thinks she's a bad ass and I notice how she felt she could be the one to put Drita in her place but later on she saw that Drita ain't the bitch to fuck with especially when they met up at that restaurant and she found out Drita was about that life.

Yes! How the producers gonna do that? They know Drita ain't for too much talking. She's just like Joseline where she'll only be able to talk so much and then commence to the laying of hands. Karen talks all that shit but can't fight worth a damn and was scared as hell when she saw Drita walk in. She knew it was about to go down but yet she stayed seated. If I see a bitch coming for me I ain't gonna stay seated. She was talking all that trash to the camera saying how she was gonna do this or that. Drita lays hands and Karen know it from experience especially that time she and homegirl jumped Drita and Drita still won. When Karen fought Natalie last season all she did was pull hair. #GetupKaren was being hashtagged that night it aired lol.

Marissa got on my nerves too. Her face is also annoying like it's protruding through like a 3D object lol. Maybe its her jaws or something about her face I don't like. She thinks she's a bad ass and I notice how she felt she could be the one to put Drita in her place but later on she saw that Drita ain't the bitch to fuck with especially when they met up at that restaurant and she found out Drita was about that life.

JoeJoe, we can have a conversation all day about this hehe!

As long as the security people around Karen, she was a badass, but when they weren't she wasn't. Karen ALWAYS kept Lee's name in her mouth and her father's name in her mouth. Drita saw that and kept calling her out on that from season 1 (from the clips I saw). It was her claim to fame, because she herself is a lame duck.

Renee ain't shit either. She says that she doesn't like Brittany because her father corroborated, but people can say the same thing about her son. *whoop* She didn't think about that huh? I like how Brittany called her out on that, and put herself and Renee's son in the same boat, and Renee had nothing to say.

Marissa is a girlfriend and was acting like her family or husband was in the business. Drita treated you like what you are, a girlfriend who is temporary. Marissa saw first hand that Drita was not the one to mess with (because the girls made her out to be someone soft? I guess). PLUS, I think Marissa's man also told her NOT to mess with Drita, because he knows her. Marissa does look weird, and her plastic surgery does not help with that.