Soundz issues an apology for Beyonce comments made in grapejuice interview.....

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

Link: http://thatgrapejuice.net/2010/12/soundz-issues-apology/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

This bitch had to apologize! *giggles* 2guxhcy.jpg

Remember that interview with this Soundz dude....maybe last week it was put out?! Well now he is apologizing for his comments on beyesus!

I gotta say somethings were taken out of context in the interview. I’ve never been in a session with [beyonce] but I’ve heard rumors, none of which I have evidence or personal recollection, so I can’t really truthfully speak on that case.

I’m a huge fan of Beyonce and I deal with a lot of mutual people of hers and I’m hurt that people have taken the interview negatively. I’m a very funny, outspoken and humble person, and I never meant to intentionally offend anyone. I cant take back what I’ve said but I am apologetic to her and whoever may have been offended in that interview.

Now y'all know Matthew(Knowels) got that azz right? :lmao: He don't play.

The link to the original article for those living under a rock: http://thatgrapejuice.net/2010/12/grape-juice-interviews-soundz/

Chile Trent(the dude who owns grapejuce...or is a writer for it...whatever) HATES Beyonce! :lmao: He can't stand her. He's always throwing shade her way.

that's what get the people to his site he also shades Rihanna all the time she get the biggest response on there with the stans arguing also in his interview with Soundz he try to turn his words around and make him say Rihanna was a puppet but he caught it

that's what get the people to his site he also shades Rihanna all the time she get the biggest response on there with the stans arguing also in his interview with Soundz he try to turn his words around and make him say Rihanna was a puppet but he caught it

that's a good blog.. biased but he covers a lot... i'm not a "blog" reader but this blog keeps me in the know about new music and music news

it's clear Rihanna fans don't like the blog... cuz it speaks the truth about her :yep:

that's a good blog.. biased but he covers a lot... i'm not a "blog" reader but this blog keeps me in the know about new music and music news

it's clear Rihanna fans don't like the blog... cuz it speaks the truth about her :yep:

well actually he said she wasn't a puppet she makes her own decisions on her music maybe that's hard for you to believe but here's proof

That actually leads me into the next question because many people assume that since Rihanna doesn’t write or produce most of her songs that she is merely a puppet. Is there any truth to that or does she get knee deep like Ciara in the work of the creative process?

You’re killing me man {laughs}! No I wouldn’t say she’s a puppet. She definitely has an opinion of what she likes. My record was actually one of the records that weren’t slated to make the album and Rihanna really loved the record. At the end of the day, she had to love it for it to make the album.

So she’s not a puppet; she has a mind of her own. She is busy, though, I’ll tell you that. Sometimes you need a team to help you make decisions and you just have to trust your team at that point.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2010/12/soundz-issues-apology/#comments

:coffee:

well actually he said she wasn't a puppet she makes her own decisions on her music maybe that's hard for you to believe but here's proof

:coffee:

That actually leads me into the next question because many people assume that since Rihanna doesn’t write or produce most of her songs that she is merely a puppet. Is there any truth to that or does she get knee deep like Ciara in the work of the creative process?

You’re killing me man {laughs}! No I wouldn’t say she’s a puppet. She definitely has an opinion of what she likes. My record was actually one of the records that weren’t slated to make the album and Rihanna really loved the record. At the end of the day, she had to love it for it to make the album.

So she’s not a puppet; she has a mind of her own. She is busy, though, I’ll tell you that. Sometimes you need a team to help you make decisions and you just have to trust your team at that point.

an option of what she likes... we all have an option of what we like :sigh:

and he contradicted himself... since she has to love a song for it to make an album... and she loved his song... shouldn't it be on the album?? yet it's not on the album... #fail...

she's not a puppet... she has a mind of her own... well der.. der der... the point is.. she doesn't make decisions about her music...

an option of what she likes... we all have an option of what we like :sigh:

and he contradicted himself... since she has to love a song for it to make an album... and she loved his song... shouldn't it be on the album?? yet it's not on the album... #fail...

she's not a puppet... she has a mind of her own... well der.. der der... the point is.. she doesn't make decisions about her music...

Ugh...can you read? His song IS on her album. It wasn't going to be on there, but Rihanna made it happen.

His chances of working with Beyone are OUT THE DOOR ! LMAO ... Beyonce keeps her shit tight and anything like this in regards to her work is out the door. He's a dummy, nd should learn to keep his mouth shut because if anyone knows anything abot Beyonce in the industry she is very private with her work. This dude will not be on ANY Beyonce songs EVER LMAO !