Soundz issues an apology for Beyonce comments made in grapejuice interview.....

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

like we didn't know that already :lmao: I think her stans started attacking him on twitter

yup thats what happened (her fans are now the most pressed fans online) if i was him i woulda posted a pic of my ass and sent them all cupons for red lipstick :sigh:

See what happens when you fuck with the Illuminati?

Did Soundz wake up to discover he couldn’t move? Did they blow some zombie dust in his face? Did spiders magically appear to be crawling all over his body?

I bind you, Soundz. I bind you to prevent you from doing harm to others and harm to yourself.

: )

Did Soundz wake up to discover he couldn’t move? Did they blow some zombie dust in his face? Did spiders magically appear to be crawling all over his body?

I bind you, Soundz. I bind you to prevent you from doing harm to others and harm to yourself.

:lmao:

:w00t:

Soooo according to ASCAP:

2s83haw.jpg

So once again, I'm confused as to how Game's comment was relevant along with the cosigning......

12480m0.gif

Seems like a few ppl made themselves look stupid.... :whistle:

Yea Trent looked dumb asking about that song because bey never said she wrote it

They just can't help but hate on Beyesus....even if it means making stuff up. :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

And that's how you make a fool of yourself. :whistle:

Yea Trent looked dumb asking about that song because bey never said she wrote it

And that was the snatch of the wig and confirmed the above posted statement. :whistle: