Being rejected sucks

Kaleidoscope Eyes

I haven't been in-your-face rejected since my freshman year of college, but certain things still trigger the memory. Whenever someone says "That's it..." it takes me right back to that place. When I was talking to this guy that I thought liked me back, and he approached me as I was walking to class to say "hello"..and followed it up with "that's it.." and kept it movin'. My heart sank in that moment because he did that to be intentionally nasty and to let me know I would never have a chance with him.

I haven't been in-your-face rejected since my freshman year of college, but certain things still trigger the memory. Whenever someone says "That's it..." it takes me right back to that place. When I was talking to this guy that I thought liked me back, and he approached me as I was walking to class to say "hello"..and followed it up with "that's it.." and kept it movin'. My heart sank in that moment because he did that to be intentionally nasty and to let me know I would never have a chance with him.

pull yourself together man, stop being a lil bitch. If that muthafucka didn't want you then good, more of you for someone better to have. Get it together. Where is your self-esteem? Rejection aint shit, I have seen it at the club a thousand times, guy talks to guy X, guy X doesn't give a damn, guy moves onto guy Z, guy Z is feeling him and has a better job than guy X did or looks better built or something. Jeez...this is Hoeing 101

What I do in those type of situation is fight. Body slam a bitch. Clothesline a hoe. That will learn him. :filenails:

pull yourself together man, stop being a lil bitch. If that muthafucka didn't want you then good, more of you for someone better to have. Get it together. Where is your self-esteem? Rejection aint shit, I have seen it at the club a thousand times, guy talks to guy X, guy X doesn't give a damn, guy moves onto guy Z, guy Z is feeling him and has a better job than guy X did or looks better built or something. Jeez...this is Hoeing 101

That was when I was like 19, I'm over it now. That's was before I was naive to snotty ways of gay men, but I get it now.

What I do in those type of situation is fight. Body slam a bitch. Clothesline a hoe. That will learn him. :filenails:

that works too, but that's only if you really wanted a piece, I mean aint nothing like fucking a fine bitch up in front of people too. Like look at you now huh stupid fuck :clapping:

Archived