Sassy Rihanna is back at number 1!

King Baby

After a two-week respite, Rihanna's "We Found Love," featuring Calvin Harris, returns to the Billboard Hot 100 summit (2-1) for a ninth total week in charge.

The song, which already represents Rihanna's longest residence at No. 1 on the Hot 100, matches Ke$ha's "TiK ToK" in early 2010 for the longest time tallied atop the Hot 100 for any song since the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" racked 14 weeks on top in summer 2009.

Rihanna Reveals Next Single: 'Talk That Talk'

On Radio Songs, "Love" rules for an eighth week (152 million audience impressions, according to Nielsen BDS), granting Rihanna her longest reign on the list as a lead act, besting the seven-week domination of her "What's My Name?," featuring Drake, early last year. She also ties her longest stranglehold atop the chart overall, having spent eight weeks at No. 1 on Radio Songs as a guest on T.I.'s "Live Your Life" in 2008-09 and Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" in 2010.

On Digital Songs, "Love" descends 2-4 with 185,000 downloads sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

With its return to No. 1 on the Hot 100, "Love" dethrones LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" after two weeks in the penthouse. "Sexy" slips 1-3 on Digital Songs (212,000, down 49%) and 3-5 on Radio Songs (98 million, down 1%).

:filenails: :filenails: :filenails: :filenails: :filenails:

YOU made a video!?! :o:excited: :excited: POST A LINK!!!

Watch.Now. :coffee:

And you should be subscribed to my channel. :rolleyes:

Can you read? :umm:

vogue1.gif @ the video.

No thanks.

YOU BETTA WERK TOF! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hew knew you could dance like that? ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

He can't dance. He's the big gal struttin' at 2:59 only to get his shit snatched as usual. -_-

tof.gif

Can you read? :umm:

vogue1.gif @ the video.

I'm sorry...I misread. >_<:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad you liked it. :blush:

:lmao: @ you snagging that gif! THAT is one of my FAV clips in the video you got that from. lol

He can't dance. He's the big gal struttin' at 2:59 only to get his shit snatched as usual. -_-

tof.gif

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You WOULD makea gif out of that ALREADY!?! :umm: ...only to use it against me! :umm:

+1 :good: ...even though you were shady to me! :umm:

I'm sorry...I misread. >_<:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad you liked it. :blush:

:lmao: @ you snagging that gif! THAT is one of my FAV clips in the video you got that from. lol

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You WOULD make a gif out of that ALREADY!?! :umm: ...only to use it against me! :umm:

+1 :good: ...even though you were shady to me! :umm:

Now you need reading glasses? :mellow: It's just a matter of time before you kick the bucket. :tear:

That's one of my fav clips too. He was getting it in that outfit. :lol:

I quickly ripped the video and got to work when I saw it. :lmao:

Now you need reading glasses? :mellow: It's just a matter of time before you kick the bucket. :tear:

That's one of my fav clips too. He was getting it in that outfit. :lol:

I quickly ripped the video and got to work when I saw it. :lmao:

It was an honest mistake!!!!! :sigh:

YES HE WAS!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: I've seen other clips of him...he's kinda cute too. :shifty:

Why didn't you rip the last clip in the video...of the girl swinging all of the weave! lol Though you'll probably find someway to use that against me too. <_<

It was an honest mistake!!!!! :sigh:

YES HE WAS!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: I've seen other clips of him...he's kinda cute too. :shifty:

Why didn't you rip the last clip in the video...of the girl swinging all of the weave! lol Though you'll probably find someway to use that against me too. <_<

Okay. -_-

:rolleyes: I bet you sent him naughty messages. :shifty:

Because I'm over whipping my hair. It's all about walking with a slur now. :blush:

willow9.gif

Can you believe I just now created a gif from that video. :mellow: I'm sooooooo slipping. :umm:

Okay. -_-

:rolleyes: I bet you sent him naughty messages. :shifty:

Because I'm over whipping my hair. It's all about walking with a slur now. :blush:

willow9.gif

Can you believe I just now created a gif from that video. :mellow: I'm sooooooo slipping. :umm:

-_-

No, I didn't! :rolleyes:Not yet... :shifty:

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now who is slipping and about to kick the bucket? :rolleyes:I still haven't watched the video :ph34r:

-_-

No, I didn't! :rolleyes:Not yet... :shifty:

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now who is slipping and about to kick the bucket? :rolleyes:I still haven't watched the video :ph34r:

He won't know what to do....throw up or pluck out his eyes. -_-

It's pure fierceness. -_-

:rolleyes: I haven't been on regularly like before, so I decided not to do them.

:umm: @ that scratched out part. Just when I thought it was safe to communicate with you...

cartman1.gif

He won't know what to do....throw up or pluck out his eyes. -_-

It's pure fierceness. -_-

:rolleyes: I haven't been on regularly like before, so I decided not to do them.

:umm: @ that scratched out part. Just when I thought it was safe to communicate with you...

cartman1.gif

He would be GRATEFUL that I hit him up! <_< He would probably ask me to make a video for him, and I'd do it immediately so I could get the booty! :excited: :excited: :excited::shifty:

That REALLY was fierce! lol I should go watch the video. lol

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I've been busy too...when I am online, I'm not thinking about watching the latest Willow Smith vid. :rolleyes:

He would be GRATEFUL that I hit him up! <_< He would probably ask me to make a video for him, and I'd do it immediately so I could get the booty! :excited: :excited: :excited::shifty:

That REALLY was fierce! lol I should go watch the video. lol

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I've been busy too...when I am online, I'm not thinking about watching the latest Willow Smith vid. :rolleyes:

He would be using you so he can get more fans in the vogue world. :rolleyes:

Bitch you better. :umm: The entire video is fierce. Even #ProductPlacementBarbie was somewhat fierce, but it was all about Willow and her dancing. :cheer:

sue.gif

He would be using you so he can get more fans in the vogue world. :rolleyes:

Bitch you better. :umm: The entire video is fierce. Even #ProductPlacementBarbie was somewhat fierce, but it was all about Willow and her dancing. :cheer:

sue.gif

He gets more fans in the vogue world, I get the booty...win/win :excited: :excited: :excited: lol

I'll watch it...eventually. :coffee: (I am excited to see it now though :excited: ) :lmao: @ #ProductPlacementBarbie

adezv8.jpg

He gets more fans in the vogue world, I get the booty...win/win :excited: :excited: :excited: lol

I'll watch it...eventually. :coffee: (I am excited to see it now though :excited: ) :lmao: @ #ProductPlacementBarbie

adezv8.jpg

You'd be his animated stepping stone. :excited:

Watch it now. It's way better than "Whip My Hair"...I mean way better and you know how much I love that video. -_-

I'm about to report you as spam on Twitter if you haven't watched it before you reply to me. :umm:

You'd be his animated stepping stone. :excited:

Watch it now. It's way better than "Whip My Hair"...I mean way better and you know how much I love that video. -_-

I'm about to report you as spam on Twitter if you haven't watched it before you reply to me. :umm:

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: This is what I mentioned in other thread about you SUPPORTING ME <_<

I'm watching it now...you din't have to threaten me! :rolleyes:

I knew she could dance, but she does have moves. I'll give her that. :thumbup: Surprising considering neither one of her parents really have rhythm. -_-

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: This is what I mentioned in other thread about you SUPPORTING ME <_<

I'm watching it now...you din't have to threaten me! :rolleyes:

I knew she could dance, but she does have moves. I'll give her that. :thumbup: Surprising considering neither one of her parents really have rhythm. -_-

I'm supporting you. That's my way of telling you "DON'T DO IT!" -_-

I don't believe you watched it. -_-

Will can dance:

dancingborrisp1.gif

I'm supporting you. That's my way of telling you "DON'T DO IT!" -_-

I don't believe you watched it. -_-

Will can dance:

dancingborrisp1.gif

Thank you for your own special brand of "support" :rolleyes:

I watched it...the whole thing. :rolleyes: It was cute (as usual I don't know what the hell Nicki had on, the dancing was cute, as was the song)...ALOT of Nicki stans are TRYING it in the comment section for whatever reason.

NO.HE.CAN.NOT

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ that gif!

Thank you for your own special brand of "support" :rolleyes:

I watched it...the whole thing. :rolleyes: It was cute (as usual I don't know what the hell Nicki had on, the dancing was cute, as was the song)...ALOT of Nicki stans are TRYING it in the comment section for whatever reason.

NO.HE.CAN.NOT

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ that gif!

Aww! :blush: You're welcome. ^_^

Cute? :umm: I don't read YouTube comments anymore. -_-

He can. Jada can probably dance too.

Not being racist, but it's always funny to me when another race catches the Holy Ghost. :lmao:

Archived