Sassy Rihanna is back at number 1!

King Baby

Aww! :blush: You're welcome. ^_^

Cute? :umm: I don't read YouTube comments anymore. -_-

He can. Jada can probably dance too.

Not being racist, but it's always funny to me with another race catches the Holy Ghost. :lmao:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes. Cute. :coffee: Good...I don't pay any attention to them either (unless they are on my videos, and I just delete the ones that try to be shady lol)

He can't dance, and Jada probably can't either. :coffee:

It isn't racist, it's TRUTH...and HYSTERICAL! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes. Cute. :coffee: Good...I don't pay any attention to them either (unless they are on my videos, and I just delete the ones that try to be shady lol)

He can't dance, and Jada probably can't either. :coffee:

It isn't racist, it's TRUTH...and HYSTERICAL! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:wub:

It's the definition of fierceness. <_< Some are just so... :sigh:

Stop hatin'. :rolleyes:

You should watch this:

I remember showing this to Austin and we talked about it for a good minute. >_<

:wub:

It's the definition of fierceness. <_< Some are just so... :sigh:

Stop hatin'. :rolleyes:

You should watch this:

I remember showing this to Austin and we talked about it for a good minute. >_<

:thumbdown:

It was cute. Nothing more. :coffee: #ProductPlacementBarbie kinda ruined it for me. -_- Her team has done an EXCELLENT job of helping her "crossover", but I just don't "see" it anymore. -_-

Truth isn't hating. :coffee:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They were FEELING the SPIRIT!!! :lmao: ....All of the still have better rhythm than Will and Jada. :coffee:

:thumbdown:

It was cute. Nothing more. :coffee: #ProductPlacementBarbie kinda ruined it for me. -_- Her team has done an EXCELLENT job of helping her "crossover", but I just don't "see" it anymore. -_-

Truth isn't hating. :coffee:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They were FEELING the SPIRIT!!! :lmao: ....All of the still have better rhythm than Will and Jada. :coffee:

:thumbup:

Her team hasn't done shit. Jay Z's label sucks. The album (according to Jada) was suppose to be released back in '10. They let all the hype of her singles die months before releasing the music videos.

Seems like you hate the Smiths. Why is that?

The dude that started stomping and fell had my side hurting. :lmao:

:thumbup:

Her team hasn't done shit. Jay Z's label sucks. The album (according to Jada) was suppose to be released back in '10. They let all the hype of her singles die months before releasing the music videos.

Seems like you hate the Smiths. Why is that?

The dude that started stomping and fell had my side hurting. :lmao:

:flipoff:

No, I was talking about Nicki, when I referred to her team helping her crossover. lol I don't understand what the hell Jay Z's label is doing with Willow. I understand if they were unprepared for the success of WMH, but they are WORSE than Jive handling Ciara. :mellow: lol

I don't hate anyone. Just speaking the truth about Will and Jada's lack of dancing ability. :coffee:

They didn't really start FEELING it until the end...when I tell you I was NOT PREPARED!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Rolling on the ground...tripping and falling over one another!! YESSSS!! :lmao:

Archived