Most Lovable Member

Aquaria

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TwistedElegance tbqfh. I don't think I can say a bad word against him. He's awesome.

Wow, thank you Bu. I'm flattered. :blush:

He's pretty great too, only thing is I caught his sharp tongue once fighting Xternal and I realized he has an angry side, I can't be catching ass beatings and shit fucking around :filenails:

I think I can be quite blunt, but I don't think I have an angry side.

Where has Matt (TE) been lately :unsure:

I was at a conference. How've you been? :D

maybe he getting his back broke :unsure:

:rolleyes:

Wow, thank you Bu. I'm flattered. :blush:

No need to thank me :D! BTW the National Geographic channel having been showing a documentary series all day based in Australian wild life. There's a lot of beautiful wildlife in your ends thats is hardly ever seen over here (like bills). Australia has shot up my list of places I want to go to.

No need to thank me :D! BTW the National Geographic channel having been showing a documentary series all day based in Australian wild life. There's a lot of beautiful wildlife in your ends thats is hardly ever seen over here (like bills). Australia has shot up my list of places I want to go to.

I want to go to Australia because I here they not used to Blacks and any place there are not many Blacks we are loved :blush:

I think there are a lot of members here that are great people, I think we lost some great members too, but they are responsible for that. I think we are like family, we fight and make up and do it all over again, I don't harbor any negative feelings towards anyone, I like the different personalities, I think it's kinda unfair to single out any one person and say this person is great because like Janet said when you compare someone has to lose. I can only imagine the people that came to this thread and didn't give a shit, but still kinda wanted to see their name mentioned, it's human nature to want approval.

I want to go to Australia because I here they not used to Blacks and any place there are not many Blacks we are loved :blush:

:lol:! I want to go because it seems like such a beautiful place. I've wanted to go since I was a kid...some of their soaps play here (Neighbours and Home & Away) and it always made me love it. Plus TE is there so I'd be able to say hi haha.

Yeah, we have some beautiful creatures. I need to venture out there myself one day and make a proper holiday of it. You've probably seen more about Australia's wildlife than I have. :lol:

you coulda named me here, you coulda represented but no see how dem Aussies are :rolleyes:

Pay attention. I named you without naming you. :rolleyes:

Now where the fuck did you hear that? :mellow:

Bu is great Calquin is down to Earth, TwistedElegance is fantastic but so are the ones that don't get mention like Blatin we had awards and he did not get one I'm like that was bullshit, Paul I love that man and his advice very refreshing, everybody says Angie at some point but we know she cool maybe this is not her year maybe she should catch shade :lmao:

Yeah, we have some beautiful creatures. I need to venture out there myself one day and make a proper holiday of it. You've probably seen more about Australia's wildlife than I have. :lol:

on da gay websites, they told me any place there are few Blacks you become like the imported treat, I was told go to Australia and Germany :blush:

Haha I can imagine. I've hardly seen most of the UK despite living here lol. The doc was really interesting. They mentioned the bush fires and it really saddened me but I was impressed by how they said the areas that get burnt tend to replace themselves with new shoots and whatnot after a couple of weeks. I never knew that.

what the fuck you trying say Matt, your neighborhood is like this:

on da gay websites, they told me any place there are few Blacks you become like the imported treat, I was told go to Australia and Germany :blush:

African-Americans specifically, there is probably a big of objectifying that goes on, but I don't think it's as "special" as you've been led to believe. :lol:

Haha I can imagine. I've hardly seen most of the UK despite living here lol. The doc was really interesting. They mentioned the bush fires and it really saddened me but I was impressed by how they said the areas that get burnt tend to replace themselves with new shoots and whatnot after a couple of weeks. I never knew that.

I know what you mean, :lol: Yeah, we go through the extremes of drought and bushfires and last year the floods. I think we have a great attitude and work ethic, especially when it comes to overcoming natural disaster. That really rung true in my state over these past twelve months. I actually didn't know that about the new shoots either.

I know what you mean, :lol: Yeah, we go through the extremes of drought and bushfires and last year the floods. I think we have a great attitude and work ethic, especially when it comes to overcoming natural disaster. That really rung true in my state over these past twelve months. I actually didn't know that about the new shoots either.

Yeah yall really got beat last year but I'm amazed how you all turned it all around. These docs are so interesting :lol:. I've learned a lot from them.

African-Americans specifically, there is probably a big of objectifying that goes on, but I don't think it's as "special" as you've been led to believe. :lol:

what you trying to say again Matt? I can't get if I came there? :filenails:

what the fuck you trying say Matt, your neighborhood is like this:

That's hardly the first thing I think of at the mention of black people. :mellow::lol:

Yeah yall really got beat last year but I'm amazed how you all turned it all around. These docs are so interesting :lol:. I've learned a lot from them.

I think it's just what you have to do. Look at you guys after the riots. That was a huge effort.

That's hardly the first thing I think of at the mention of black people. :mellow::lol:

I think it's just what you have to do. Look at you guys after the riots. That was a huge effort.

are there Black around you? If you saw a Black person on the street what would be your first thought? :filenails:

So true! I guess it takes the bad things to bring the good out of people :)

PS Australia has some of the best alternative/rock bands ever. I'm really feeling The Middle East.

Of course not. But there's a difference between "getting it" and being an "imported treat". Fetish applies the world over. I just think it's funny to hear that Aussies were recommended. Maybe I just didn't know we had that rep.

so you have never heard of this ? :unsure:

are there Black around you? If you saw a Black person on the street what would be your first thought? :filenails:

My first thought is nothing. :mellow:

:umm:

So true! I guess it takes the bad things to bring the good out of people :)

PS Australia has some of the best alternative/rock bands ever. I'm really feeling The Middle East.

Exactly right.

Now that I feel very proud of. We don't break huge internationally when it comes to mainstream artists (and usually rightly so), but I agree we have a fantastic alternative music scene. And our country is festival crazy so a lot of it we get to experience firsthand.

Archived