Most Lovable Member

Aquaria

Who is your pick?

I would say TOF... he is everyone's punching bag but is a good sport and never/rarely gets involved in actual drama. ^_^

He also likes to fart in people's mouths during sex which I don't personally relate to but it's cool he is so open about his sexuality ^_^

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOF IS AWSOME, and does put up with alot of shit you guys put him through, but I think I'd have to vote Bu as most lovable member.

But he, TOF, & my twin Reyna are all extremely lovable in my book

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1327094513' post='307163]

Bu :)

Who is your pick?

I would say TOF... he is everyone's punching bag but is a good sport and never/rarely gets involved in actual drama. ^_^

He also likes to fart in people's mouths during sex which I don't personally relate to but it's cool he is so open about his sexuality ^_^

:wub:

And you KNOW that last part isn't true!!! :umm:

The last sentence, I saw the thread, Roc :rolleyes::lmao:

Rochester is trying to project his weird sexual desires on to me. <_<

TOF IS AWSOME, and does put up with alot of shit you guys put him through, but I think I'd have to vote Bu as most lovable member.

But he, TOF, & my twin Reyna are all extremely lovable in my book

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you. :blush:

i agree ..the TOF .....

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Thank you

TwistedElegance tbqfh. I don't think I can say a bad word against him. He's awesome.

He's pretty great too, only thing is I caught his sharp tongue once fighting Xternal and I realized he has an angry side, I can't be catching ass beatings and shit fucking around :filenails:

Who is your pick?

ny-entrance.gif

Archived