MJ footprint ceremony at Grauman's Chinese Theatre

Disco Diva

Yeah i know <_< but the day is about Michael and Quincy is a part of his legacy. As senile as he is Michael always considered him a good friend.

If Michael knew the things Quincy said (while Michael was alive and especially after he passed) he wouldn't have considered him such a good friend. <_<

If Michael knew the things Quincy said (while Michael was alive and especially after he passed) he wouldn't have considered him such a good friend. <_<

I think Michael did know and just took the high road *shrugs* IDK Michael never liked to bad mouth anyone...publicly so he probably wouldn't mind Quincy being at the tribute for him. It's just a shame they do stuff like this after people die, when Janet passes is that when people will start honoring her...why not do it now so she can appreciate it -_-

I think Michael did know and just took the high road *shrugs* IDK Michael never liked to bad mouth anyone...publicly so he probably wouldn't mind Quincy being at the tribute for him. It's just a shame they do stuff like this after people die, when Janet passes is that when people will start honoring her...why not do it now so she can appreciate it -_-

Michael always took the high road, but I honestly don't think the stuff Quincy said before he passed made it back to Mike.

MJ put Quincy on such a high pedestal (and not just for their collaborations), so I can't believe Mike was aware of the things Quincy were saying.

Yes, Mike had to die to get the credit he deserves...I hope they don't do that to Janet, but that's the way things are looking now. -_-

Archived