The LEGENDARY and ICONIC ThatOtherFan Thread

ThatOtherFan

I'm just yanking your chain ^_^

but no, I will not watch ^_^

I have something for to you yank :excited::excited: :excited:

You'd betta :coffee:

Watch the Janet vids, because you won't understand what's going on in the vogue videos.

:yawn: *continues to watch Janhova's SNL episode on VH1* :coffee:

:rolleyes:

Did you see the Tyra Sanchez video I posted? Tyra mentioned it on facebook :excited:

The least you can do is watch that...since you are a RDR fan :umm:

Watch the Janet vids, because you won't understand what's going on in the vogue videos.

Did you see the Tyra Sanchez video I posted? Tyra mentioned it on facebook :excited:

Um, I know what voguing is :rolleyes: I didn't know you had such a fascination though... taking notes? laffy.gif

The audio mix that was in the video

Please don't give him Aids. I actually kind of like him

Well I was gonna send it to you, until you said that... :coffee::hmph:

Now you'll be forced to beg for my forgiveness and tell me how amazing I am, and how you would jump my bones if it weren't for the whole gay thing... :excited::dance::excited:

I'm waiting... :coffee:

Have you seen Paris is Burning?

Yes most of it, but not all of it.

I actually used parts of it in one of my vids, lol....

Talking about the Janet vs Bey video :unsure::whistle:

Speaking of RDR, as I said Shang... is back like I said :excited: I saw her in the group of queens in one of their commercials :dance:

Talking about the Janet vs Bey video :unsure::whistle:

Speaking of RDR, as I said Shang... is back like I said :excited: I saw her in the group of queens in one of their commercials :dance:

Go back to the first page and watch the damn Tyra Sanchez vid. :sigh: It's less than 3 minutes...and I actually think you'll like it. :blush:

She's probably just there as a "mentor" or something like that. Not actually apart of the cast as you stated before. :coffee:

That's code for yes :coffee:

I watched it :sigh: Love that Vogue Remix :wub:

That's code for I don't vogue :rolleyes: (Though I can do a few dips >_< lol)

Did you like it? :excited: Yeah, I love that remix. Warner (or whomever controls/administers that song) tried to block my vid worldwide. <_<

After I asked nicely (and performed a few favors :shifty: ) they agreed to let the video be public :excited:

That's code for I don't vogue :rolleyes: (Though I can do a few dips >_< lol)

Did you like it? :excited: Yeah, I love that remix. Warner (or whomever controls/administers that song) tried to block my vid worldwide. <_<

After I asked nicely (and performed a few favors :shifty: ) they agreed to let the video be public :excited:

I bet you can :whistle:

It was pretty good ^_^ Had to skim a bit.

It's from the Sticky and Sweet Tour :blush:

how'd u manage that? :umm:

I bet you can :whistle:

It was pretty good ^_^ Had to skim a bit.

It's from the Sticky and Sweet Tour :blush:

how'd u manage that? :umm:

#dontjudgeme <_<

You would skim through it...bitch :umm:

Yes, I know where it's from. lol :rolleyes: Pretty ingenious remix. I still wouldn't pay to see the bitch live. :coffee:

I just filed a dispute against the copyright claim. lol I think they let it stay up because I only used a small portion of Vogue, and because the vid basically had nothing to do with Madonna :lol:

• Downvote 1

#dontjudgeme <_<

You would skim through it...bitch :umm:

Yes, I know where it's from. lol :rolleyes: Pretty ingenious remix. I still wouldn't pay to see the bitch live. :coffee:

I just filed a dispute against the copyright claim. lol I think they let it stay up because I only used a small portion of Vogue, and because the vid basically had nothing to do with Madonna :lol:

:blush:

Just slightly, I have very little patience -_-

Yes :wub: I'm surprised you put such an irrelevant flop in your video at all :sigh:

You sly dog -_-

:blush:

Just slightly, I have very little patience -_-

Yes :wub: I'm surprised you put such an irrelevant flop in your video at all :sigh:

You sly dog -_-

You're a product of our "microwave generation" you expect everything instantaneously... :sigh:

I struggled with my conscious for days after making the video. -_- I not only felt including her downgraded my channel, but I also felt like disloyal stan :(

Very sly...I'm secretly using Maddy for views and I don't even like the bitch :dance::dance: :dance:

• Downvote 1

You're a product of our "microwave generation" you expect everything instantaneously... :sigh:

I struggled with conscious for days after making the video. -_- I not felt including her downgraded my channel, but I also felt like disloyal stan :(

Very sly...I'm secretly using Maddy for views and I don't even like the bitch :dance::dance: :dance:

No, when something is captivating enough it holds my attention :blush:

Poor you :(

Yes, using a song called "Vogue" for a video about voguing... ingenious connection you made there :coffee:

No, when something is captivating enough it holds my attention :blush:

Poor you :(

Yes, using a song called "Vogue" for a video about voguing... ingenious connection you made there :coffee:

That video is captivating, you bitch.. :angry:

I feel like I sold my soul for views :cry:

Well I used it for a video about "oldway" vogue, which is what Madonna is mimicking in her video. Therefore it is kinda ingenious, especially the way I used it in my vid. :dance:

You just can't give me credit for anything :sigh:

• Downvote 1

That video is captivating, you bitch.. :angry:

I feel like I sold my soul for views :cry:

Well I used it for a video about "oldway" vogue, which is what Madonna is mimicking in her video. Therefore it is kinda ingenious, especially the way I used it in my vid. :dance:

You just can't give me credit for anything :sigh:

I guess it's like not being able to tell you smell or loving your own child despite him being an asshole :unsure:

Aw and it didn't pay off :(

Not really. :yawn:

I guess it's like not being able to tell you smell or loving your own child despite him being an asshole :unsure:

Aw and it didn't pay off :(

Not really. :yawn:

:rolleyes::sigh:

The video has views, you bastard...though it's not as high as other vids of mine. Probably because it's a video featuring the backbreaking dips people have come to expect :lol:

Well start. :coffee:

• Downvote 1