The LEGENDARY and ICONIC ThatOtherFan Thread

ThatOtherFan

You need more practice...I've seen ppls whose will MURDER yours, easily

Yours is NOT that thang :umm:

With my vids?

I never claim to make the greatest vids of all time (though that's how it comes off sometimes :lol: ) but I do make decent videos...and I'm still learning.

I will say that in the group of people known for making Janet vids on youtube, I'm one of the best...I don't know if that's really saying anything though :lol:

There are a lot of spoiler sites that have her listed and a couple of newer ones that doesn't mention her so we'll see. And if she's not on I won't be apologizing either, because I reported what the others said along with info about Ru being hospitalized, which LOGO released a statement about a few weeks later :coffee:

So prepare to be pissed about me not acknowledging it if they're wrong *pussy pops to that "AN(DS)" remix*

So Ru was never hospitalized? :unsure: Those spolier sites probably got it wrong :coffee:

I don't care about you apologizing, but I will rub it in your face when you're proven wrong. :wave::yep::dance:

• Downvote 1

With my vids?

I never claim to make the greatest vids of all time (though that's how it comes off sometimes :lol: ) but I do make decent videos...and I'm still learning.

I will say that in the group of people known for making Janet vids on youtube, I'm one of the best...I don't know if that's really saying anything though :lol:

So Ru was never hospitalized? :unsure: Those spolier sites probably got it wrong :coffee:

I don't care about you apologizing, but I will rub it in your face when you're proven wrong. :wave::yep::dance:

:umm:

With my vids?

She was. LOGO confirmed she was in the hospital but didn't say why she went in for while sites were saying it was because of a heart attack.

I'm not wrong because I don't own those sites :excited::dance:

:umm:

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Like I said, I know it comes off that way (and sometimes intentionally on this forum, lol), but I really don't think that.

I know that I make good/decent videos, but I'm still learning...

She was. LOGO confirmed she was in the hospital but didn't say why she went in for while sites were saying it was because of a heart attack.

I'm not wrong because I don't own those sites :excited::dance:

Oh wow...this season is going to be drama filled. lol I can't wait :excited:

Well you were the first to report it here, so I can't wait until you're proven wrong :dance:

• Downvote 1

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Like I said, I know it comes off that way (and sometimes intentionally on this forum, lol), but I really don't think that.

I know that I make good/decent videos, but I'm still learning...

Oh wow...this season is going to be drama filled. lol I can't wait :excited:

Well you were the first to report it here, so I can't wait until you're proven wrong :dance:

I think they have 2-3 big girls...or it seems that way from the promo.

You're too dumb to google spoilers so I had too. Still doesn't mean I own those sites :dance: How does it feel to be defeated before the show starts :excited:

I think they have 2-3 big girls...or it seems that way from the promo.

You're too dumb to google spoilers so I had too. Still doesn't mean I own those sites :dance: How does it feel to be defeated before the show starts :excited:

Yeah, they're like two or three big girls this season...A big girl probably ends up winning :lol:

I don't like spoilers, and don't go searching for them (even though I somehow always end up finding out who wins before the end of the show, lol).

You were wrong. You will be proven wrong. I will celebrate. :dance:

• Downvote 1

Are you trying to say you were just "being nice in the beginning of the thread"? :rolleyes:

You haven't even watched a full vid (beside that vogue vid, which you skimmed through) to given an opinion. :coffee:

Like I said, I'm not the greatest, but I do make good vids... :coffee:

No you said cus no one ever compliments, and I did :rolleyes: you greedy little slut :rolleyes:

I said you bastards don't wanna compliment the vids because it's something I posted. If I had said, "look at these vids I found on youtube" you bastards would have responded differently <_<

Thanks for the compliment though :blush: lol

I'm ThatOtherFan's biggest fan B)