The X Factor' Shake-Up: Paula Abdul, Nicole Scherzinger And Steve Jones Out (UPDATED)

lexus97

I wonder if his nipples sensitive? Is he cut or uncut? does he shave down there? Inquiring minds want to known :shifty:

:shifty:

From 2009:

The 32-year-old British TV presenter - who has been romantically linked to a string of famous beauties, including Halle Berry, Pamela Anderson and Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding - insists the 'X-Men' hunk is so "amazing" he wants the actor to perform a sex act on him.

He said: "I was really jealous that Miquita Oliver got to interview him on T4 instead of me. He's amazing. Is it wrong that I want to put my penis in his mouth?"

----

Ooo, chile, the images I'm getting in my head right now...

tumblr_lq94ciZjW01qargm8.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And folks hated on Nicole because...well it's Nicole. They tried to say she's the reason for the low ratings and XF should have kept Cheryl, but the funny thing is that the episode Cheryl was on had lower ratings to when Nicole started being on there for good.

I think maybe the talent show genre has passed since AI and they tried it but it did not really catch the people...there may have been some great people on the show and talent but I am sorry LA Reid made me not watch. :filenails:

:shifty:

From 2009:

The 32-year-old British TV presenter - who has been romantically linked to a string of famous beauties, including Halle Berry, Pamela Anderson and Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding - insists the 'X-Men' hunk is so "amazing" he wants the actor to perform a sex act on him.

He said: "I was really jealous that Miquita Oliver got to interview him on T4 instead of me. He's amazing. Is it wrong that I want to put my penis in his mouth?"

----

Ooo, chile, the images I'm getting in my head right now...

tumblr_lq94ciZjW01qargm8.gif

yes it's wrong he wants to place his penis in another man's mouth, instead of his ass, when you fuck a man, for the time you're fucking him you own him. Any trick can give head, let us see him take cock to hole and be filled with seed "Spartacus talk" :whistle:

He aint afraid to show some booty or make his own dildo on camera

It really is a shame it didnt work out for him he is really hot imo.

why is this video taking so fucking long to load, I had no idea that English bloke was a freak....mmmmmmmmmm....*plays moist* :whistle:

wait is steve jones Bisexual ...or is he ...just very straight but gay friendly if that makes sense......lol

anyway i watched factor because of him...he was hot..and i liked his personality even though many people hated him

I think from what little I have seen and know of him just from this thread cause I never watched that fucking show, he is a fruitfly, he probably loves the attention but him like pussy.... :filenails:

We're not allowed to? :asham:

Thanks. :excited:

Well damn. :mellow: It looks like the real thing is nice and juicy...

well let's be logical, if a man felt confident enough to take a mold of his dick I would assume it were large, that is of course also assuming it's really a mold of his dick. It is thick as fuck though, that kinda surprised me he don't look like the type.

I think from what little I have seen and know of him just from this thread cause I never watched that fucking show, he is a fruitfly, he probably loves the attention but him like pussy.... :filenails:

one the show he is not a fruitfly whatever that means.... oh so his straight interesting

Archived