Have you ever blown someone

Aquaria

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol True. But I got dat snap back pussy just like a rubberband it snaps back.

I got that waterfall effect that some dry dusty bitches can't produce so with that being said he ain't going nowhere.

But I do get what your saying it's always another bitch waiting arond to take your spot if you are not giving your man what he needs

Plays TLC's "Waterfalls" dont go chasing them......i dont know if yo man is worth something yea you betta watch it hoes do be out to grab yo shit up, but i think too you have to know you the shit too so its like your evenly matched

I don't think so.....maybe I'll try it one day since people always saying if you don't learn how to suck dick your man will Leave you

gurl get you a lollipop and practice, start out with that, and remember dont let them teeth hit it, that will get you smacked. If you really wanna keep him around get you a "toy" and suck on it, I mean slob that muthafucka down. Suck til yo cheeks hurt, and we like noise too, so learn to slurp A LOT and always think in the back of your mind "im superhead" oh and talk shit too, ask that nigga "you like dat?" esp when he moan in response thats when you know you hitting it right, but take it away just for a second, make him beg . Thats the cliff notes of dick sucking 101. Before you know it you be a PHD in dick sucking gurl :excited: you will be dat bitch that when you walk into the room niggas will be like yea thats her, my nutts still stuck together after she got done whew shit my eyeballs rolled the fuck back into my skull

gurl get you a lollipop and practice, start out with that, and remember dont let them teeth hit it, that will get you smacked. If you really wanna keep him around get you a "toy" and suck on it, I mean slob that muthafucka down. Suck til yo cheeks hurt, and we like noise too, so learn to slurp A LOT and always think in the back of your mind "im superhead" oh and talk shit too, ask that nigga "you like dat?" esp when he moan in response thats when you know you hitting it right, but take it away just for a second, make him beg . Thats the cliff notes of dick sucking 101. Before you know it you be a PHD in dick sucking gurl :excited: you will be dat bitch that when you walk into the room niggas will be like yea thats her, my nutts still stuck together after she got done whew shit my eyeballs rolled the fuck back into my skull

Jbailey you is the nastiest thang since Lil Kim's tampons... :angry:

...And to a 12 year old.... :fail:

Jbailey you is the nastiest thang since Lil Kim's tampons... :angry:

...And to a 12 year old.... :fail:

these gurls grow up fast you saw her damn siggy tell me she aint know what im telling her, and on the real yo real peeps look out for you, like a baby sister if I dont teach her the streets will

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: Gurl you are tripping I ain't going throw all that. Sucking dick better cum naturally or don't come at all. Hell I don't even wanna be good at it because that leads to other things like being what we call a "Jayer"

these gurls grow up fast you saw her damn siggy tell me she aint know what im telling her, and on the real yo real peeps look out for you, like a baby sister if I dont teach her the streets will

Whatever nigga, just tell big Bubba, your soon to be cellmate, I said hello when the internet police capture your ass :excited:

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: Gurl you are tripping I ain't going throw all that. Sucking dick better cum naturally or don't come at all. Hell I don't even wanna be good at it because that leads to other things like being what we call a "Jayer"

What is a jayer? :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and :sigh: @ Jbailey trying to teach piepie how to suck dick. :umm:

lol

aight dont say I didnt tell you, he gone be stepping out on you foe dat gurl that slobbers on it and sucks it back up :D

while they're taking a shit :unsure:

I think that would be incredibly erotic

What part when the shit hits the water and the sound what if they got the runs maybe you like the grunting sounds they make trying to force a thick one out I know the smell might turn you on tho I've had that happen it's all about power like I fucked my ex in the Jacuzzi and he wasn't too clean so da water was shitty and I wanted to cuddle and soak in da water but he was trying to get away from me I felt powerful tho like can you smell the aroma of yo stanking ass not so hot and sexy now are ya soaking in yo own shit water

What part when the shit hits the water and the sound what if they got the runs maybe you like the grunting sounds they make trying to force a thick one out I know the smell might turn you on tho I've had that happen it's all about power like I fucked my ex in the Jacuzzi and he wasn't too clean so da water was shitty and I wanted to cuddle and soak in da water but he was trying to get away from me I felt powerful tho like can you smell the aroma of yo stanking ass not so hot and sexy now are ya soaking in yo own shit water

You are sick jbailey! :angry:

And the more I try to teach you manners, class,sophsictaion,etc. You just dig deeper and deeper into the garbage can of messiness! :(

You are sick jbailey! :angry:

And the more I try to teach you manners, class,sophsictaion,etc. You just dig deeper and deeper into the garbage can of messiness! :(

he the one that shit in the water had candles burning and shit door closed so we breathing the same shitty air my iTunes playing coldplays sparks it was intoxicating watching him so embarrassed