The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

what did u do :lmao::rolleyes:

LMAO. Well my aunt was cooking the Turkey and some other dishes and hadn't made it to the main house for Thanksgiving. :mellow: So, the family was hungry and complaining about her always being the one late. So no one really wanted to go get the food( :mellow: ) because they didn't want to use their gas. So I got up and went down their with my cousins and picked the food up. But, I asked for some gas money and she was rattled by my asking.. :coffee: So she didn't give me ten dollars like I wanted, so I settled for the 5 dollars.. :blink::mellow: But she was mad the whole time because she felt I disrespected her. I was like, well you could have taken the food to the house before and you and your husband went to his folks house to eat. :mellow: Everyone around town had eaten and we didn't eat until 3:30. :mellow: Piss poor planning. :rolleyes: And the real lipton, was that they were calling me and my brother to hurry up and the damn main dish hadn't even made it to the house.. :mellow: