The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

He really doesn't.. :rolleyes:

well today is our friend that pasts Bday also :rolleyes:

oh and old gal i guess she and i are done for real! i invited her to missys lil dinner last night and of course she had every excuse in the book y she couldnt come. so i told her basically like this

me:hey we would luv for you and the fam to come to missy's dinner

her: he girl well i will get back to you by wed.. son has bb tryouts. (now everytime i swear to janhova u ask her to do anything with you this is her excuse) maybe his dad can take him and me and other son will come

Friday Her: hey girl sorry I wont b able to make it ( no reason why) tell missy i will put something in the mail for her giver her hug and kiss for me.

ME: WHY AM I NOT SUPRISED! ILL LET HER KNOW. TTYL

:lmao: :lmao:

HER: NO RESPONSE BACK :bored:

i am so done with her. i go out of my way to go support here kids but no more :coffee:

well today is our friend that pasts Bday also :rolleyes:

oh and old gal i guess she and i are done for real! i invited her to missys lil dinner last night and of course she had every excuse in the book y she couldnt come. so i told her basically like this

me:hey we would luv for you and the fam to come to missy's dinner

her: he girl well i will get back to you by wed.. son has bb tryouts. (now everytime i swear to janhova u ask her to do anything with you this is her excuse) maybe his dad can take him and me and other son will come

Friday Her: hey girl sorry I wont b able to make it ( no reason why) tell missy i will put something in the mail for her giver her hug and kiss for me.

ME: WHY AM I NOT SUPRISED! ILL LET HER KNOW. TTYL

HER: NO RESPONSE BACK :bored:

i am so done with her. i go out of my way to go support here kids but no more :coffee:

A mess.. :lmao:

A mess.. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ch.. all i can do is laugh at this point. now mind u we had not spoken in about 2 months when i asked her

last time we went out she semed kinda distant again but i was just ike u know what it is what it is fuck it im to old for this shit

and ps i would have invited u but iknew ur black ass wouldnt come on a sunday :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ch.. all i can do is laugh at this point. now mind u we had not spoken in about 2 months when i asked her

last time we went out she semed kinda distant again but i was just ike u know what it is what it is fuck it im to old for this shit

and ps i would have invited u but iknew ur black ass wouldnt come on a sunday :rolleyes:

You know me so well.. :thumbup:

Yeah, it's nothing much you can do at this point..she's completely gone in the brain..so fuck it.

:blink::lmao:

u should see how much weight he has lost and how much muscle he has gained. :wub:

tris also..i never thought i would see tris with muscles :wub:

Mad that he does no wrong in my eyes? :filenails::whistle:

Wow..I need to hit up the gym my damn self..I'ma drag my fat ass today since I brought my workout bag..What exactly has he been doing? Has he changed his eating habits as well?

Don't tell me that about Tris.. :shifty::ph34r:

Mad that he does no wrong in my eyes? :filenails::whistle:

Wow..I need to hit up the gym my damn self..I'ma drag my fat ass today since I brought my workout bag..What exactly has he been doing? Has he changed his eating habits as well?

Don't tell me that about Tris.. :shifty::ph34r:

yes he has changed it all. u know when he is into something he all the way in let me see

he goes to gym 4 days a week off wed (gotta let muscles rest)

he drink protein shakes, that smelly stuff i think it's called creatine :unsure:

ch..he has a total program

yes negro has seriously stopped snacking he had pizza for the first time in like 3 months this weekend

eats mostly meat and veggies like high protein stuff

chile u would have to talk to him i am sure he would be happy to help you get started if u are serious.

now tris i know he hits the gym like the same amount drink a lot of water and i think he does a protein shakes also.

so now it's my turn >_<:lmao: yes i joined the gym lost about 5-7 lbs i go back and forth buts its only been about 2 weeks and i skipped a few days imma go today and start to go like 4/5 days a week probably.

Wow..that's fantastic..I like to hear stories like that..It motivates me to get my fat ass and do something..

I had pizza last night.. :tear:

/quote]

yes i am impressed especially naked :ph34r: he is like skinny enough. :wub: he really does not want to lose anymore weight just gain a lil more muscle he says.