The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

Lawd, if I could take a picture of this man here at work yall..He is the finest man I've ever seen in this unit.. -_-

Tall, butter pecan skin, and muscular build.. -_-

I don't know if he's mixed with something like Latino, but he just so goddamn fine.. -_-

I'm wet. -_-

the things people think that we are not aware of, he might be thinking "I wish I could get my hands around that dude's ass, look at that muthafucka, I bet he a good ass lay" :filenails:

u 2 lil hoes calm down. i want him :wub::lmao:

:asham: Lexie, your puss would be flowing for eternity if you seen that man..He is fucking fine..He's literally like perfect. :asham: I remember when one of the girls came up and was talking about him saying that he was the new eye candy..I tried to play it off like yeah ok, but in the back of my mind I was like "Girl, ain't that the truth". :asham:

the things people think that we are not aware of, he might be thinking "I wish I could get my hands around that dude's ass, look at that muthafucka, I bet he a good ass lay" :filenails:

Well, honestly, I don't get any vibes from him..He's just a typical heterosexual man..now if there were some signals, I would be batting my eyes for filth! :ph34r:

:asham: Lexie, your puss would be flowing for eternity if you seen that man..He is fucking fine..He's literally like perfect. :asham: I remember when one of the girls came up and was talking about him saying that he was the new eye candy..I tried to play it off like yeah ok, but in the back of my mind I was like "Girl, ain't that the truth". :asham:

Well, honestly, I don't get any vibes from him..He's just a typical heterosexual man..now if there were some signals, I would be batting my eyes for filth! :ph34r:

:good: damn i wish i could see him :devil:

what's the point in these str8 dudes being sexy? :rolleyes:

Girl, I'm busy here at work! I'm fucking pissed because that bitch that I work with is a piece of gutter trash!! Chile, I can't wait for my supervisor to come back tomorrow because I'm going to let him have it. If he doesn't do anything about it, I'm going to take it higher..

So, I was helping two Soldiers out and one of the Platoon Sergeants had came for mail. First, the phone was ringing and she didn't answer the phone while I was still helping the Soldiers..and the guy was like, "You want me to answer it"..I was like naw, I got it..it was someone looking for her funky old ass and I gave them her number..but the tea was when I told the Platoon Sergeant to ask her to see if she'll hand out the mail and she was like "Mr. B"..that lazy no good heffa couldn't even give her the mail!! So when we walked to the mailroom, she was like "Well she go to Mr. Boyd"..and she was like she was going to pray about it.. :lmao: So I went off and told the her that she's a piece of shit and she's not a team player. I'm so going to talk to my supervisor tomorrow on the real..and if he doesn't want to solve the problem, then I'm going to take it higher..If her old geriatric ass don't want to help and do her job, then she is useless in this place.

Girl, I'm busy here at work! I'm fucking pissed because that bitch that I work with is a piece of gutter trash!! Chile, I can't wait for my supervisor to come back tomorrow because I'm going to let him have it. If he doesn't do anything about it, I'm going to take it higher..

So, I was helping two Soldiers out and one of the Platoon Sergeants had came for mail. First, the phone was ringing and she didn't answer the phone while I was still helping the Soldiers..and the guy was like, "You want me to answer it"..I was like naw, I got it..it was someone looking for her funky old ass and I gave them her number..but the tea was when I told the Platoon Sergeant to ask her to see if she'll hand out the mail and she was like "Mr. B"..that lazy no good heffa couldn't even give her the mail!! So when we walked to the mailroom, she was like "Well she go to Mr. Boyd"..and she was like she was going to pray about it.. :lmao: So I went off and told the her that she's a piece of shit and she's not a team player. I'm so going to talk to my supervisor tomorrow on the real..and if he doesn't want to solve the problem, then I'm going to take it higher..If her old geriatric ass don't want to help and do her job, then she is useless in this place.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: dude be careful u may get in trouble

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: dude be careful u may get in trouble

Whatever! I didn't tell that heffa that..I was talking to the other girl..but she pissed me the fuck off..do your fucking job! :filenails: And if she complains, then I'm going to go in on her! I'm tired of her shit. She's caused problems up where she used to work at..and now she's trying it here.

But anyway, I did go to Charlotte..and I had a blast! :blush:

wow get em line boo :filenails:

he doesn't seem to me to be the type that would get himself in trouble, if a bitch aint on her shit, someone should call it out. Esp if it falls back on hotboy

My homegirl said the same thing..she said she would have told her to her face..She's itching for me to do that, but I'm really trying to compose myself. She's a shit starter and her last job she was involved in some mess..she's the type who goes behind your back and does shady shit..that's why her last supervisor told my supervisor was he sure that he wanted to have her because he'll end up in the EO office alot dealing with her.. :coffee:

My homegirl said the same thing..she said she would have told her to her face..She's itching for me to do that, but I'm really trying to compose myself. She's a shit starter and her last job she was involved in some mess..she's the type who goes behind your back and does shady shit..that's why her last supervisor told my supervisor was he sure that he wanted to have her because he'll end up in the EO office alot dealing with her.. :coffee:

do what you need to do, I know you got sense, but try to avoid mess, cause you don't shit where you eat, I got bitches that talk shit behind my back in this Nursing thing, but I be like what the fuck ever, unless you matter, you don't :filenails:

do what you need to do, I know you got sense, but try to avoid mess, cause you don't shit where you eat, I got bitches that talk shit behind my back in this Nursing thing, but I be like what the fuck ever, unless you matter, you don't :filenails:

I try to avoid her bs, but some of the things she blatantly does to get under my skin. She thinks that nothing will be done about her bullshit, but only if she knew..there are people who are witnessing what I be telling them..she's a lazy piece of shit who doesn't know basic office etiquette. She just needs to retire.