The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

Chile hush up.. :rolleyes: you got a mole and you can't be here anymore.. :rolleyes: and it's your job to bump the thread.. :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii honey!!!!

well the mole is at her own desk now so i should be back but im on vacation all next week

what r u doing for xmas :unsure:

:lmao: :lmao: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii honey!!!!

well the mole is at her own desk now so i should be back but im on vacation all next week

what r u doing for xmas :unsure:

Hey mama.. :wub:I have missed you though.. :umm:

:lmao: Tell that bitch to back the fuck up..I can't.. :lmao:

I was going home..but now I'm not..I'll probably be in town..I'm trying to figure out what to do for New Years.. -_-

Hey mama.. :wub:I have missed you though.. :umm:

:lmao: Tell that bitch to back the fuck up..I can't.. :lmao:

I was going home..but now I'm not..I'll probably be in town..I'm trying to figure out what to do for New Years.. -_-

ch... u know she worked my last nerve :lol: :lol:

so y u not goin home :unsure:

i know u missed me :wub:

ch... u know she worked my last nerve :lol: :lol:

so y u not goin home :unsure:

i know u missed me :wub:

Because I don't feel like driving and I need my funds to pay bills.. -_- I went home last year though..so I don't feel bad because Thanksgiving is when everyone comes home..Xmas is just another day where I'm from tbh. :lol:

What are you doing for Xmas? :unsure:

Because I don't feel like driving and I need my funds to pay bills.. -_- I went home last year though..so I don't feel bad because Thanksgiving is when everyone comes home..Xmas is just another day where I'm from tbh. :lol:

What are you doing for Xmas? :unsure:

lol ok then

nothing much tris and his gal will come for the day cuss they have to work next day. im just excited to be off all next week :cheer: :cheer:

lazy sister said shes staying home and she only lives around the block :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lol ok then

nothing much tris and his gal will come for the day cuss they have to work next day. im just excited to be off all next week :cheer: :cheer:

lazy sister said shes staying home and she only lives around the block :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:asham: I tell you..Xmas is overrated nowadays..it's still cute, but it ain't the same..

I'm off all next week too..I'ma see what the fools are doing for New Years..If nothing ain't poppin, I MAY come to Charlotte on Saturday(New years weekend) to spend the day with you. Don't quote me..lol :cheer:

:asham: I tell you..Xmas is overrated nowadays..it's still cute, but it ain't the same..

I'm off all next week too..I'ma see what the fools are doing for New Years..If nothing ain't poppin, :cheer:I MAY come to Charlotte on Saturday(New years weekend) to spend the day with you. Don't quote me..lol

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

u should come next week wed. me and a gf are doing luch u can hang with us. she a lot of fun!

• 2 weeks later...