The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

They are still fighting for him.. It looks like the Clippers will be getting him..

I have no idea what the Lakers are doing trading Odom to Dallas.. They are competition and you trade one our best players to them????? :mellow:

My barber is pissed..he's a big Lakers fan and he said that the DM has alot of explaining to do as to why he traded ODOM.. :mellow:

We got this new chick at work that looks just like Rihanna..

I'm going to have to warn her if she tries to flirt with my crush.. :flipoff:

:lmao::lmao: POOR Shawn..

Don't take it out on the real Rihanna.. <_<

My barber is pissed..he's a big Lakers fan and he said that the DM has alot of explaining to do as to why he traded ODOM.. :mellow:

:lmao::lmao: POOR Shawn..

Don't take it out on the real Rihanna.. <_<

He does have some explaining to do... How you going to offer a trade, cancel the trade and they turn around and send him to Dallas.

Then he tries to put it on Odom because he asked to be traded.. Bitch you fucked with his head and didn't warn him..

I will whisper in her ear.. "You see that tall brown skin Jamaican down there? If I ever see you talking or looking at him, your ass won't make it home in one piece." :wave:

He does have some explaining to do... How you going to offer a trade, cancel the trade and they turn around and send him to Dallas.

Then he tries to put it on Odom because he asked to be traded.. Bitch you fucked with his head and didn't warn him..

I will whisper in her ear.. "You see that tall brown skin Jamaican down there? If I ever see you talking or looking at him, your ass won't make it home in one piece." :wave:

So his ass better have something SPECTACULAR lined up or I will call my brother and he's gonna round up his thugs to hunt his ass down.. :unsure::ph34r: Poor Odom was blindsided.. :(

:lmao::lmao: Do you even talk to him or do you just lust after him.. :sigh::lmao:

I wonder if he's ass fine as the dude I told yall about..He waved at me this morning and I immediately felt my nature rise.. :wub:

So his ass better have something SPECTACULAR lined up or I will call my brother and he's gonna round up his thugs to hunt his ass down.. :unsure::ph34r: Poor Odom was blindsided.. :(

:lmao::lmao: Do you even talk to him or do you just lust after him.. :sigh::lmao:

I wonder if he's ass fine as the dude I told yall about..He waved at me this morning and I immediately felt my nature rise.. :wub:

We speak a little.. Nothing personal.. I normally admire from afar.. Your dude probably looks better.. I just like this one because he's tall and manly.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

We speak a little.. Nothing personal.. I normally admire from afar.. Your dude probably looks better.. I just like this one because he's tall and manly.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:rolleyes::sigh::lol:

Mine has all the qualities of a husband..he's tall..muscular..skin smooth..I wonder if the dick is big.. :unsure: I haven't inspected his hands or boot size yet.. :coffee:

:rolleyes::sigh::lol:

Mine has all the qualities of a husband..he's tall..muscular..skin smooth..I wonder if the dick is big.. :unsure: I haven't inspected his hands or boot size yet.. :coffee:

Well mine was coming over to ask a question and it looked like he was coming off a hardon.. I saw it while he was walking towards me and he had his head down.. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Now tell me if this is not the same person..

From here

kevin fraizer on the tom joyner show ..her was like ..The world aint ready for the announcement ...HE SWEARS ..ITS HUGE..HE SWEARS ..HE SWEARS....and Janet would kill him if he let it slip HE SWEARS ITS BIG

From the Xone

In all honesty i blame keven fraizer for hyping it up like that ..i mean BIG BIG BIG ..I SWEAR I SWEAR I SWEAR ..just for this....not even a movie project ...

anyway with the tour and all these endorsements Janet better make forbes list next year

and good for Janet i guess get that paper..though i feel she is decades later with this endorsement stuff