Merry Christmas to all'a y'all!

LyricalLesson

You're welcome, but I always love your work.

It's okay. Could be better, but that's neither here nor there lol

:blush: :blush: :blush::)

Oh, I definitely feel you. I can relate. This isn't exactly the best Christmas I've ever had...not by a long shot. But, it is what it is...there's always New Year's to look forward to :excited:

...even though I don't drink. :ph34r:

:blush: :blush: :blush::)

Oh, I definitely feel you. I can relate. This isn't exactly the best Christmas I've ever had...not by a long shot. But, it is what it is...there's always New Year's to look forward to :excited:

...even though I don't drink. :ph34r:

I don't drink either, but I'm definitely looking forward to the new year.

I doubt I'll go out and celebrate on new years eve though, lol

It was ok *shrug*

did santa come to your house? ^_^

Nah, I honestly think Santa doesn't know my address or something -_- his fat [censored] didn't get me anything. ;)

I had fun watching my nephews and niece open (or watch my siblings open) their gifts. Giving is always the best part.

It's all good though, I like Christmas "the actual holiday"...everything else is just "ehhh" for me.

Nah, I honestly think Santa doesn't know my address or something -_- his fat [censored] didn't get me anything. ;)

I had fun watching my nephews and niece open (or watch my siblings open) their gifts. Giving is always the best part.

It's all good though, I like Christmas "the actual holiday"...everything else is just "ehhh" for me.

I agree with you :blush: I always make cards for my fam and they really loved them this year, that was the highlight :blush:

I don't drink either, but I'm definitely looking forward to the new year.

I doubt I'll go out and celebrate on new years eve though, lol

For real?! Maaaaan, I thought I was the only "square" around here? :lol: One of these girls at this club my friends and I hit up actually called me a "square" because I said "I don't drink, but I'll buy you one" hahaha, I didn't know people still said that :umm:

You don't feel like celebrating? I still don't know if I will either. I had plans to throw a New Year's party...the one I did last year was hot, I was trying to out-do it this time around...but I CANNOT find a venue. I'm real sad about it :(

I agree with you :blush: I always make cards for my fam and they really loved them this year, that was the highlight :blush:

That's whassup man! Giving is where it's at. I've also come to find that I truly appreciate and cherish gifts given that people's heart, soul, and love went into. Like the cards you made: Original and personalized cards are a nice touch, I'm sure your fam-bam ate them up ^_^

I don't mean to sound Scrooge-like...but I almost have to agree with you. The only holiday I truly love is Independence Day...our family goes all out. Everything else is underwhelming. I do like Christmas, and New Year's Eve is fun sometimes, but everything else is so-so.

I think the older you get the less sparkle they all have -_-

That's whassup man! Giving is where it's at. I've also come to find that I truly appreciate and cherish gifts given that people's heart, soul, and love went into. Like the cards you made: Original and personalized cards are a nice touch, I'm sure your fam-bam ate them up ^_^

Yes for me its more about family than anything :blush: They did, they were funny cards :lol:^_^

I think the older you get the less sparkle they all have -_-

That about sums it up <_<

Yes for me its more about family than anything :blush: They did, they were funny cards :lol:^_^

Same here. I'm still awaiting the arrival of the rest of the family, they're notorious for getting here HELLA late, I'm talking about 6:00pm - 7:00pm late. *smh* :lol:

I might have to steal your idea for next year :whistle::lol:

That about sums it up <_<

Same here. I'm still awaiting the arrival of the rest of the family, they're notorious for getting here HELLA late, I'm talking about 6:00pm - 7:00pm late. *smh* :lol:

I might have to steal your idea for next year :whistle::lol:

that is too late for xmas day :umm:

thief :rolleyes::blush:

that is too late for xmas day :umm:

thief :rolleyes::blush:

I AGREE! It used to piss me off when I was younger because I had to wait for all the other gifts I was getting, and we'd have to wait for everyone to arrive to BEGIN eating Christmas dinner -_- Now I don't care too much, I just pop in a CD or hit play on my mp3 player and chilllllll. :lol:

:whistle: I like to refer to it as using my "5 Finger Discount"...that sounds a little less abrasive. :lol:

I AGREE! It used to piss me off when I was younger because I had to wait for all the other gifts I was getting, and we'd have to wait for everyone to arrive to BEGIN eating Christmas dinner -_- Now I don't care too much, I just pop in a CD or hit play on my mp3 player and chilllllll. :lol:

:whistle: I like to refer to it as using my "5 Finger Discount"...that sounds a little less abrasive. :lol:

thats some bullshit <_< I hate big to-dos -_-

lol

For real?! Maaaaan, I thought I was the only "square" around here? :lol: One of these girls at this club my friends and I hit up actually called me a "square" because I said "I don't drink, but I'll buy you one" hahaha, I didn't know people still said that :umm:

You don't feel like celebrating? I still don't know if I will either. I had plans to throw a New Year's party...the one I did last year was hot, I was trying to out-do it this time around...but I CANNOT find a venue. I'm real sad about it :(

Never been called a square, but I haven't gotten funny looks when I tell people I don't drink. lol

Not really. I'm just looking forward to getting this year over with, lol, and the opportunity for a fresh start next year.