WEED......shall we debate?

Bailey

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't creating more money about fixing the nation :crazy: Weed won't do that, so, please, halt the nonsense :filenails:

don't act like this argument has no basis weed supporters have been saying for years that the money funneled into a legit system would be huge. Are you trying to say that NOTHING money wise would come from the sale of weed? You just said cigarrettes are too expensive, where do you think they take all your wrinkled up dollar bills after you pick them up off the floor? Dont play me....betta yet, don't play yourself :filenails:

Their obsession with bragging about / speaking of / glamorizing and broadcasting their usage is extremely annoying. And that seems to apply to most, if not all potheads. -_-

I mean damn, I LOVE myself some orange juice, but do you see me bragging and humored about how much of it I drank at a party over the weekend...or wearing dumbass shirts with oranges all over it...or arguing with errbody and they mama when someone else speaks out against it...or dedicate Facebook fan pages about it?

Pot crusaders are indeed Annoying. As. FUCK. :coffee:

I gotta hold you up right der.....I stopped reading after you said potheads I don't know them I don't fuck with them....that's like saying well we have people who are alcoholics so get rid of liquor....how ya feel about that son? :filenails:

I gotta hold you up right der.....I stopped reading after you said potheads I don't know them I don't fuck with them....that's like saying well we have people who are alcoholics so get rid of liquor....how ya feel about that son? :filenails:

Actually, I wouldn't give 2 shits, because I don't drink. :lmao:

And I wasn't saying your post is about potheads. TE said pot's effect on people is annoying, you said it wasn't , and then I agreed with TE and explained why I feel potheads are annoying.

Actually, I wouldn't give 2 shits, because I don't drink. :lmao:

And I wasn't saying your post is about potheads. TE said potheads are annoying, you said they aren't, and then I agreed with TE and explained why I feel they are annoying.

I guess I did not differentiate between the two, I was not speaking about weed use to the exclusivity of potheads alone, I meant the occasional smoker not the drop out no job muthafuckas.

I guess I did not differentiate between the two, I was not speaking about weed use to the exclusivity of potheads alone, I meant the occasional smoker not the drop out no job muthafuckas.

Nah, Iunderstand that, I figured that's what you meant in the first place. And I actually misquoted what TE said anyway, so my buss. :ph34r:

don't act like this argument has no basis weed supporters have been saying for years that the money funneled into a legit system would be huge. Are you trying to say that NOTHING money wise would come from the sale of weed? You just said cigarrettes are too expensive, where do you think they take all your wrinkled up dollar bills after you pick them up off the floor? Dont play me....betta yet, don't play yourself :filenails:

Did I say NOTHING money wise would come of it? Obviously it would if the government was taxing it ie making money off of it :blink:

Would it dent the economic crisis this country is in? No. So what the fuck is your point? Shut up you senile old bitch :bored:

Did I say NOTHING money wise would come of it? Obviously it would if the government was taxing it ie making money off of it :blink:

Would it dent the economic crisis this country is in? No. So what the fuck is your point? Shut up you senile old bitch :bored:

you mad now? you aint had da dick so now we can't even have a civil convo? you would think someone that defended you to God herself, would be a little more appreciative. God told me whores don't make that much in hell, there's too many....I'm trying to get you in thru dem pearly gates to better market conditions.

um that's not what she told me, she and I talked for quite awhile and no matter how much I sold her on the Italian part she did well, she still fucking said she hates you, GOD HATES YOU BITCH. :whistle:

Aw, is she speaking to you because you are an old man on the verge of death on his way back to her kingdom? ^_^

And I never really answered your original question...if their even was one hidden in there :umm:;) I'm kidding. I don't smoke week all, as I stated before, basically because I wouldn't like to engage in something that could alter or hinder my state of mind in any capacity. That's also the reason why I don't drink (that And I don't like the taste of alcohol...even when it's disguised with juice or soda) I like to be in control one hunnid %, 24/7. Not to mention the fact that I think it smells like a skunk on steroids...why the FUCK would I want my breath and body smelling like that :blink: :&

you mad now? you aint had da dick so now we can't even have a civil convo? you would think someone that defended you to God herself, would be a little more appreciative. God told me whores don't make that much in hell, there's too many....I'm trying to get you in thru dem pearly gates to better market conditions.

Because people are paying for sex in hell. People, sent to spend eternity in damnation are paying for sex and enjoying themselves on hookers. :crazy: Please leave the intelligent barbs and quips to me you obviously can't manage :(

And I never really answered your original question...if their even was one hidden in there :umm:;) I'm kidding. I don't smoke week all, as I stated before, basically because I wouldn't like to engage in something that could alter or hinder my state of mind in any capacity. That's also the reason why I don't drink (that And I don't like the taste of alcohol...even when it's disguised with juice or soda) I like to be in control one hunnid %, 24/7. Not to mention the fact that I think it smells like a skunk on steroids...why the FUCK would I want my breath and body smelling like that :blink: :&

have a pot cookie :rolleyes: yea, I was like you, back when I was in my early 20's as I bet you are, not this not that, the longer you wait the harder it hits

Because people are paying for sex in hell. People, sent to spend eternity in damnation are paying for sex and enjoying themselves on hookers. :crazy: Please leave the intelligent barbs and quips to me you obviously can't manage :(

This is why I can't with you....where do you get your info? Do have any idea what the heating bill is like down there? Satan is on his grind :filenails: you think you get to go to hell and sit around?

:lmao: y'all are toooo damn much! :lol:

have a pot cookie :rolleyes: yea, I was like you, back when I was in my early 20's as I bet you are, not this not that, the longer you wait the harder it hits

:lol: I'm good. Seriously, there's a bunch of other thangs I can do to, uhhhhh...relax, loosen up, wind down, have fun -- is that what people smoke weed for nowadays? :unsure::rolleyes: I am in my early 20's but I truly believe that this train of thought I'm currently boarded on ain't ever gon' stop :dance:

:lol: I'm good. Seriously, there's a bunch of other thangs I can do to, uhhhhh...relax, loosen up, wind down, have fun -- is that what people smoke weed for nowadays? :unsure::rolleyes: I am in my early 20's but I truly believe that this train of thought I'm currently boarded on ain't ever gon' stop :dance:

been there :shifty:

Archived