WEED......shall we debate?

Bailey

Why would we want to legalise something only for it to seep in to the minds of the masses and become ingrained into society as another widespread national health problem.

Stupid!

Moreover it seems illogical to legalise weed when we are culturally pushing for a tobacco free society, and weed is a more harmful drug.

Smh

what's illogical is how you spell LEGALIZE wrong in 2012 with tools like spell checker

Weed is actually the safest drug on the black market... when used moderately.. there's no dependency, no deaths, and 100% natural ingredients

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never touched weed in my life and I never plan to. It stinks, and in my experience the effect I've seen it have on people has been plain annoying.

FYI, "legalise" and "legalize" are both correct.

Preach, TE! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: it almost feels as if I had written this comment! Agree 100%, and I haven't tried it and don't plan to either.

AND I was about to check Gamé as well, both "legalise" and "legalize" are acceptable spellings of the word. :coffee:

Preach, TE! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: it almost feels as if I had written this comment! Agree 100%, and I haven't tried it and don't plan to either.

AND I was about to check Gamé as well, both "legalise" and "legalize" are acceptable spellings of the word. :coffee:

I remember that :lmao:

Who has ever said NO to this question..I mean really. You already know what the response will be. :rolleyes:

They fought HARD here in Michigan, these grow stores are a new thang for us, and they crack down hard with the laws around them, if you don't dot an I or cross a T right ...shiiiitttt. :filenails:

If it's legalized you know how expensive that shit would be, look at cigarettes now. You potheads and dealers are just fine there are bigger issues in the world :filenails:

you know how much tax money come from cigarettes :blink: shit we could build a whole new country off Weed, potheads would be pissed, but hey if you smoke cigarettes you find a way to pay for em I bet :filenails:

I've never touched weed in my life and I never plan to. It stinks, and in my experience the effect I've seen it have on people has been plain annoying.

FYI, "legalise" and "legalize" are both correct.

:umm: not everyone that gets high is annoying, maybe the folks YOU see get high are but the muthafuckas I have seen high are chill as fuck.

you know how much tax money come from cigarettes :blink: shit we could build a whole new country off Weed, potheads would be pissed, but hey if you smoke cigarettes you find a way to pay for em I bet :filenails:

Oh is that why the country is drowning in fucking debt :filenails: I do, and I'm saying, potheads would be pissed :blink::crazy: So they can calm down and stop clamoring for it like it's a big deal or some fucking movement :coffee:

Why would we want to legalise something only for it to seep in to the minds of the masses and become ingrained into society as another widespread national health problem.

Stupid!

Moreover it seems illogical to legalise weed when we are culturally pushing for a tobacco free society, and weed is a more harmful drug.

Smh

well let's take alcohol away too then.

Oh is that why the country is drowning in fucking debt :filenails: I do, and I'm saying, potheads would be pissed :blink::crazy: So they can calm down and stop clamoring for it like it's a big deal or some fucking movement :coffee:

that's not the idea nor the point, it aint about fixing the nation, it's about creating more money here finding shit we can reasonably distribute. I think cannabis is legal over in The Netherlands so is gay marriage

that's not the idea nor the point, it aint about fixing the nation, it's about creating more money here finding shit we can reasonably distribute. I think cannabis is legal over in The Netherlands so is gay marriage

Isn't creating more money about fixing the nation :crazy: Weed won't do that, so, please, halt the nonsense :filenails:

you aint had no dick today have you? u know for you bottoms a dick a day keeps that bitch in ya away :coffee:

:umm: not everyone that gets high is annoying, maybe the folks YOU see get high are but the muthafuckas I have seen high are chill as fuck.

Their obsession with bragging about / speaking of / glamorizing and broadcasting their usage is extremely annoying. And that seems to apply to most, if not all potheads. -_-

I mean damn, I LOVE myself some orange juice, but do you see me bragging and humored about how much of it I drank at a party over the weekend...or wearing dumbass shirts with oranges all over it/getting tattoos of oranges...or arguing with errbody and they mama when someone else says drinking too much of it is bad for you...or dedicating Facebook fan pages about it?

Pot crusaders are indeed Annoying. As. FUCK. :coffee:

Archived