School Shooting Underway in Ohio

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

20 years? he should get the death penalty for killing innocent children

but i don't think the death penalty is still around in Ohio

I agree with you. But since he's a minor they may try to avoid that.

It is for the time, but it's also being reviewed over.

2 students were killed...

i'm kinda upset... this thread is dead.. yet Whitney's thread is 2098 pages long :blink:

STATE OF THE WORLD TODAY!!!!

You might be upset but you're not perplexed as to why this thread is a flop compared to Whitney's. We're on a pop artist's forum, not CNN's. See also: Amy Winehouse's Death Vs. The Norway Massacre. It's common sense.

You might be upset but you're not perplexed as to why this thread is a flop compared to Whitney's. We're on a pop artist's forum, not CNN's. See also: Amy Winehouse's Death Vs. The Norway Massacre. It's common sense.

i didn't forget where we were... i know this forum is filled with cretins whose only concern in the world are "has-beans" and one hit wonders

it says a lot about those people who would rather discuss three self-destructive deaths than innocent people being slaughter... :coffee: may God have mercy on those poor souls -_-

i didn't forget where we were... i know this forum is filled with cretins whose only concern in the world are "has-beans" and one hit wonders

it says a lot about those people who would rather discuss three self-destructive deaths than innocent people being slaughter... :coffee: may God have mercy on those poor souls -_-

Then why bring it up? What do you want us to say beyond realising this is a senseless tragedy? We didn't know these kids. We have no memories of them to share.

Oh please, it says more about YOU than anyone else.

I wonder would he complain if there was hysteria (on here) around Steve Jobs' death.

At least the majority of us are sad and shocked over what happened, but we don't really know the victims enough to be hysterical.

Then why bring it up? What do you want us to say beyond realising this is a senseless tragedy? We didn't know these kids. We have no memories of them to share.

dig a little deeper in your mind... :umm: oh i forgot... if it isn't a Pop Barbie it doesn't get thought about :coffee:

you do realize you don't know these celebrities either :umm: you THINK you know them.. but you truly don't... especially Whitney... you knew what she told you... and what her company told her to do... :coffee:

I wonder would he complain if there was hysteria (on here) around Steve Jobs' death.

At least the majority of us are sad and shocked over what happened, but we don't really know the victims enough to be hysterical.

you don't need to wonder no longer... no i would not complain... :umm: Steve Jobs brought the future to the 2000s... if you don't have one... you're phone is irrelevant

i didn't say "be hysterical" :umm: i'm not "hysterical" over it... but i'm more willing to speak on it than self-destruction deaths

dig a little deeper in your mind... :umm: oh i forgot... if it isn't a Pop Barbie it doesn't get thought about :coffee:

you do realize you don't know these celebrities either :umm: you THINK you know them.. but you truly don't... especially Whitney... you knew what she told you... and what her company told her to do... :coffee:

Thanks, King Lateral. Yes, I realise I didn't personally know Whitney Houston or any other dead icons. She's a known figure, hence the mass reaction. It's the same reaction people who knew these kids would be having in their houses and in their neighbourhoods. If they were worldwide their death would have a worldwide reaction. Do you get it yet?

you don't need to wonder no longer... no i would not complain... :umm: Steve Jobs brought the future to the 2000s... if you don't have one... you're phone is irrelevant

And I believe that's because you lived for him and was impacted by his contributions, the same with Whitney to others (likely to a smaller extent).

But some people was not a big fan of him and voiced their displeasure over the coverage of his death, the same way you're doing so. Do you think they were just being a little excessive and rude?

And I believe that's because you lived for him and was impacted by his contributions, the same with Whitney to others (likely to a smaller extent).

But some people was not a big fan of him and voiced their displeasure over the coverage of his death, the same way you're doing so. Do you think they were just being a little excessive and rude?

wrong... i live for myself... but i appreciated what he made for this society and the change he created. in contrasts, Whitney made nothing but money for herself/company....

she didn't make music... she sang it... she didn't create music.. she translated it.

people don't have to be a fan of his to appreciate what he has given to this world... he made Apple a billion dollar company from his garage... he lived the American dream... Whitney woke up one morning and sang for some old man and made millions for someone else's company..

Whitney was Apple's iMac (a product given to consumers) whereas Steve Job is the "Clive Davis"... :coffee: either way.... you can't compare a Great like Steve Jobs to a product of the entertainment business

Thanks, King Lateral. Yes, I realise I didn't personally know Whitney Houston or any other dead icons. She's a known figure, hence the mass reaction. It's the same reaction people who knew these kids would be having in their houses and in their neighbourhoods. If they were worldwide their death would have a worldwide reaction. Do you get it yet?

that's not the same reaction... :blink: when something like that happened in your high school or middle school or school system or even city to innocent people... it should effect people more than some self-destructive figure that happens to be well-known

I mean what's more shocking? the neighborhood druggy "homelessperson" who was found dead from something drug related or some lunatic with a gun going trigger happy in your neighborhood?

Well ask the many aspiring singers from whom they get their inspiration from.

I won't entertain other stuff because I well understand that Steve Jobs made a bigger impact than Whitney. The point was that they were widely appreciated for their talents.

Again, just because you don't like someone, that doesn't mean you should act spiteful over the attention.

I won't entertain other stuff because I well understand that Steve Jobs made a bigger impact than Whitney. The point was that they were widely appreciated for their talents.

Again, just because you don't like someone, that doesn't mean you should act spiteful over the attention.

Apples and Pina coladas

not being spiteful.. just uncovering the ugly truth of the matter... just because you don't want to hear it.. or feel guilty about it.. then that's fine too.. sure enjoy the music.. but why rejoice the person who didn't make it

Apples and Pina coladas

not being spiteful.. just uncovering the ugly truth of the matter... just because you don't want to hear it.. or feel guilty about it.. then that's fine too.. sure enjoy the music.. but why rejoice the person who didn't make it

Apple and Pina Coladas what exactly??

She had a talent that people admire and inspired others.

No one denying that she didn't write, produce, etc. Neither did Elvis, the majority of Motown acts, or many other rock n' roll pioneers. But it's arguable that the way she uses her singing talent to interpret a song is an art within itself. And just because someone writes, does not mean it's any good.

Apple and Pina Coladas what exactly??

No one denying that she didn't write, produce, etc. Neither did Elvis, the majority of Motown acts, or many other rock n' roll pioneers. But it's arguable that the way she uses her singing talent to interpret a song is an art within itself. And just because someone writes, does not mean it's any good.

LOL you are comparing Apples to Pina coladas... i didn't use another fruit because Whitney is not original.

LOL as i said before you can't compare the 50s, 60s, 70s to the 80s-now... it was a different time... Whitney had the opportunity to be involved and she chose not to... and to compare Whitney to the legends of those times is laughable... just laughable.

in that case, Britney Spears is an artist then... anywhoo we're going on off topic... and i no longer want to talk about no more self-destructive celebrities in this thread...

oh i been got it... simpletons think self-destructive celebrities should be mourned more than the innocent children killed in a high school shooting

got it :good:

Spot the fail.

And I don't think they should; I'm explaining why they are.

Like P!nk, one of Game's favourite artists? She said Whitney Houston is the reason many of us do what we do. She even quoted a lyric from a song Whitney didn't write. ^_^

Spot the fail.

And I don't think they should; I'm explaining why they are.

Like P!nk, one of Game's favourite artists? She said Whitney Houston is the reason many of us do what we do. She even quoted a lyric from a song Whitney didn't write. ^_^

but you're following their ways... therefore you are what you're unnecessarily "explaining"

great and if P!nk dies tomorrow... i wouldn't be mourning :umm:

but you're following their ways... therefore you are what you're unnecessarily "explaining"

great and if P!nk dies tomorrow... i wouldn't be mourning :umm:

"If somebody wants to show concern over the fact that we are more responsive to the news of a celebrity passing than a terrorist attack then I will remind them of our setting each and every time."

- TwistedElegance, July 2011

Archived