JANET SAYS "NO" 2 BEING A JUDGE ON "X" FACTOR !!!

switchblade330

janetflapper-240x340.jpg

Janet Jackson will not be taking the judge's seat on X Factor, reports The Insider.

The youngest Jackson says she's "very flattered that X Factor let me know that I was being considered for next season, but it just wouldn't be possible." She claims her commitments to her ongoing "Number Ones Up Close and Personal Tour" would make joining the show "unrealistic."

"There have been absolutely no meetings between Janet and anyone with regard to X Factor," a rep for the star followed up.

Read more: http://www.essence.com/2012/03/01/janet-jackson-says-no-to-x-factor/#ixzz1nuvSf8Eg

Well that's disappointing. But at least more ppl get to see her on tour. =]

that tour will be in effect till the end of 2012......................she might even bump into Madonna while on the road w/ her tour -_-

i swear Janet & Madonna stay zig zagging into one another's lane :sigh:

that tour will be in effect till the end of 2012......................she might even bump into Madonna while on the road w/ her tour -_-

i swear Janet & Madonna stay zig zagging into one another's lane :sigh:

I'm ready for the second European leg, South America, and the rest of Asia. :thumbup:

I'm REALLLLY gonna have to agree with Austin on this 1 (I didnt back a few months ago when the discussion was about the tour going into this year.

I REALLLLLY think she should focus more on the rest of the world, I mean she completely SLAYED the states....twice, but I do think she should work Europe, South America, & Asia. I think they need Janet more than the states right now. I mean I busted my ass to see her twice and if she's in my area it'll probably be a 3rd time, and I dont want to do that again for the same tour, I'd rather for a NEW tour.... but it is what it is, she gonna do what she wants to do

I'm REALLLLY gonna have to agree with Austin on this 1 (I didnt back a few months ago when the discussion was about the tour going into this year.

I REALLLLLY think she should focus more on the rest of the world, I mean she completely SLAYED the states....twice, but I do think she should work Europe, South America, & Asia. I think they need Janet more than the states right now. I mean I busted my ass to see her twice and if she's in my area it'll probably be a 3rd time, and I dont want to do that again for the same tour, I'd rather for a NEW tour.... but it is what it is, she gonna do what she wants to do

I take that back. I'm not always right, I just feel like my thoughts and ideas are superior to the overwhelming majority of opposers. And I feel as though it is in my duty to persuade the misguided into accepting my thoughts and ideas by any means necessary.

I love life.

If Janet is hitting road again, I'm definitely excited that more fans get to see her and I will do my best to see her for a third time!

The ideal locations for me would be Brazil or Netherlands (I haven't been to either, but REALLY want to go), but we'll see how things turn out.

Wish you all the best J!

She better not. :umm:

I'm glad she said no to X-Factor cause she ain't no flop bitch. She's a Legend :filenails: and wtf I thought the tour was ova. Austin you doin' too much cause if she come back to Cali at least the area i'm at or near it i'm goin' front row :rolleyes:

Archived