Why does Britney still have a co-conservator? Like really...?

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

I read that her boo is now her new co conservator or something to that affect....blah blah!

but my thang is: Why does this bitch even need one? :mellow: I NEVER understood this. Like....it's 2012...Brit is a 30 something year old woman....what she need a "conversator" for chile? :mellow::unsure: I thought she was somewhat "better" now...? Guess not. That sucks for her......

I just feel that a 30 something yo woman should be in control of ALL of her ish. PeriodPointBlank. :coffee:

I read that her boo is now her new co conservator or something to that affect....blah blah!

but my thang is: Why does this bitch even need one? :mellow: I NEVER understood this. Like....it's 2012...Brit is a 30 something year old woman....what she need a "conversator" for chile? :mellow::unsure: I thought she was somewhat "better" now...? Guess not. That sucks for her......

I just feel that a 30 something yo woman should be in control of ALL of her ish. PeriodPointBlank. :coffee:

Now you know that child is 'unstable'. Its kinda weird though her man has to start the marriage off knowing his woman is 1 good fight from going nuts. I am sure all that money helps and him being half in control of it is incentive. But, i am sure he loves her for her :wub:

Now you know that child is 'unstable'. Its kinda weird though her man has to start the marriage off knowing his woman is 1 good fight from going nuts. I am sure all that money helps and him being half in control of it is incentive. But, i am sure he loves her for her :wub:

Chile you know it is. I think them pushing her to continue to tour and make music is for their benefit......because CLEARLY it's not for hers. :umm::coffee:

It's a sad situation. She's essentially a prisoner in her own life.

It's very very sad. I feel bad for the girl. I could have swore that got rid of this "conservator" crap a longggg time ago.

Is she really that unstable that she essentially needs to be watched over? :umm: :umm: :umm:

Britney is an old-fashioned Southern girl in a modern world. I'm sure if she REALLY wanted, she could fight to have complete control of her assets, etc again, but why? She can work when she wants, play with her kids, and spend her money. Her men (daddy and fiance) just watch over and make sure she doesn't overdue herself.

They need to let britney go and be a mother and raise her kids. It's clear she doesn't want to be in the industry. She hasn't been "alive" in the eyes for years. It's really sad. I don't believe that she is crazy. I believe that she is depressed because she is unhappy with the pressures of fame and they have her medicated up to the eyeballs in order to control her.

They need to let britney go and be a mother and raise her kids. It's clear she doesn't want to be in the industry. She hasn't been "alive" in the eyes for years. It's really sad. I don't believe that she is crazy. I believe that she is depressed because she is unhappy with the pressures of fame and they have her medicated up to the eyeballs in order to control her.

Exactly! Let that bitch live her life! I sooo agree...she doesn't want to perform anymore and i feel her "people" are forcing her to dew it.

I'm still gagging over her needing someone to basically hold her hand. That bish is 30 something.....and i highly doubt she's STILL unstable after how many years??!!!?

Exactly! Let that bitch live her life! I sooo agree...she doesn't want to perform anymore and i feel her "people" are forcing her to dew it.

I'm still gagging over her needing someone to basically hold her hand. That bish is 30 something.....and i highly doubt she's STILL unstable after how many years??!!!?

Stop trying to act new. Your owners still yank your leash when you're barking outta control. :rolleyes::coffee:

Archived