MAXWELL IS GOING ON A 3 CITY TOUR

Shawn1814

2 Days in each city and singing all 4 of his albums..

Just when were about to place Maxwell on our musical -ish list for having us wait for the second installment of the BLACKsummers’night trilogy, he announces a tour.

The Grammy Award winning singer has announced six arena dates, with two-night stands in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Newark— with an eleven piece band in tow.

For the first time, he will be perform his four platinum albums in their entirety. The first night in each city will be packed with the catalogs of Maxwell’s Urban Hang Suite (1996) and Embrya (1998), and on the second night of the live show, he will play Now (2001) and BLACKsummers’night (2009).

Tour Dates

6/20 – Los Angeles, CA, Staples Center (“Maxwell’s Urban Hang Suite” and “Embrya”)

6/21 – Los Angeles, CA, Staples Center (“Now” and “BLACKsummers’night”)

7/27 – Atlanta, GA, Phillips Arena (“Maxwell’s Urban Hang Suite” and “Embrya”)

7/28 – Atlanta, GA, Phillips Arena (“Now” and “BLACKsummers’night”)

8/03 – Newark, NJ, Prudential Center (“Maxwell’s Urban Hang Suite” and “Embrya”)

8/04 – Newark, NJ, Prudential Center (“Now” and “BLACKsummers’night)

Los Angeles

American Express® Presale: Friday, April 20th starting at 10am

Public On Sale: Saturday, April 28th starting at 10am

Atlanta

Public On Sale: Saturday, April 28th starting at 12pm

Newark

Public On Sale: Saturday, April 28th starting at 10am

This punk will be in Atlanta when I will be in Jersey and in Jersey when I will be back in Atlanta.. :tear: :tear:

He always sells out in ATL.. I'm not sure why he chose Jersey over NY.

He is probably doing this before he releases the second part of BlackSummerNight.

Oh,well that makes since..ATL is probably one of the biggest markets for his sales as well.. I was thinking the same thing..why jersey when u could have done NY and would be a guaranteed sell out. Maybe those cities are his 3 biggest markets.

Archived