QUEEN OF ROCK: Tina Turner (Appreciation Thread)

ThatOtherFan

No,it was two different occasions. The one I was talking about was I had posted a clip of that gay popular dude from youtbe "WESLEY".. and he had said that Beyonce is a better performer than Janet,Tina and somebody else. But to be honest Tina DID say that Beyonce is doin it better than SHE ever did it. I heard Tina Tuirner actually say that...it was no manipulated clips pasted 2gether.

and you did LOSE IT! :mellow:

Oh, that situation... Austineisha went into "Bey stan mode" (as he always does when the convo somehow involves Beyonce) and attempted the throw everyone (including Janet) under the bus, but I dealt with that. :coffee:

That's not what Tina said. I forgot how she actually phrased it, but what she actually said and what that Bey stan posted were not the same and had been cut/paste to make it seem as if Tina said something else.

Honey...no. :umm: It isn't even up for debate. Michael's was the one that had and still has Beatles stans pressed :coffee:

See the comment I quoted below this one....

All her covers SHAT on the originals!!!

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

tina's legs alone >>>>>

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:filenails:

It's a TIE or NOTHING...I'm afraid you're gonna have to settle for this, sis. :coffee:

She said Beyonce looked better than she ever did in her prime...followed quickly by a series of no's....

:coffee:

Thank you!!

That's what she actually said (I disagree with this too..but I guess that's Tina opinion lol Though she did follow that with a bunch of no's :shifty: )

In the other video, that Bey stan had cut/paste Tina's comments to make it seem as if she said Beyonce was actually a better performer than she ever was. :sigh: Pressed/psychotic Bey stans. :crazy:

You just made me break out The Platinum Collection. :excited:

*Plays Let's Stay Together* :dance:

Tina did NOT have to give all of this here:

I'm so PRESSED watching this ICONIC lady perform! :mellow:

:lmao:

Tina snatched Proud Mary from EVERYONE who has done it BEFORE and AFTER her. That is true slaying. -_-

You just made me break out The Platinum Collection. :excited:

*Plays Let's Stay Together* :dance:

:lmao:

Tina snatched Proud Mary from EVERYONE who has done it BEFORE and AFTER her. That is true slaying. -_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivy-tiA2jSc

It makes NO sense that she was her in 60's singing like this... :mellow: (I ADORE her live performances as you can see -_-:lol: :lol: )

It also makes no sense that she can take someone's original song and COMPLETELY make it her own... "Proud Mary" being the shining example. -_- lol

Archived