Janet Jackson Talks Jacksons Tour, Gay Marriage & New Projects

Sorry if some was already posted.

Janet Jackson was all smiles and giggles during her red carpet interview with “Extra’s” AJ Calloway at the opening for Marco Glaviano “Supermodels” exhibition at the Keszler Gallery in New York on Thursday.

The pop icon plans to join her brothers on spot dates during their upcoming tour. “Of course I am. Where I don’t know, but I will,” said the Nutrisystem spokeswoman.

She also praised President Obama for supporting gay marriage. “He finally came around, didn’t he? He finally came around, good for him,” she said. “I’ve been so busy and my focus has been so much on other things that I haven’t even paid it that much attention to the response of the fans, but I’m sure they’re very, very pleased.”

And what’s next for Ms. Jackson? “I’ve just been having my head into creating music and producing, getting my stuff together for films.”

http://www.rap-up.com/2012/05/12/janet-jackson-talks-jacksons-tour-gay-marriage-new-projects/#more-123485

:wub:

u took the time to "apologize" but didn't take the time to read the forum

:rolleyes: you lose

I was on my phone. I saw the Extra thread but only saw a link posted in it, hence why I apologised if "some" of it had been posted.

Thanks for complaining though. It's about time someone did something about all these pesky Janet threads!