Betty White supports President Obama

ThatOtherFan

ea110528-2029-40c8-b515-155e28fc1adc.jpeg

WASHINGTON (AP) — Betty White says she usually keeps her political views private but in this presidential election strongly favors one candidate.

As she prepares to visit the Smithsonian Institution and National Zoo next week, White told The Associated Press she “very, very much favors” President Barack Obama in the election.

The 90-year-old actress said Friday she is very bi-partisan and has stayed away from politics all of her life. She usually never says who she is for or against because she doesn’t want to turn off any of her adoring fans.

White says in this year’s election, she likes what Obama has done and “how he represents us.”

Her comments come after Hollywood turned out at George Clooney’s home to raise $15 million for Obama’s re-election, a record for a single fundraiser.

http://theheatmag.com/betty-white-supports-president-obama/

Yessssssss Betty!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

who are you, a non-American, to say what's news and what's not news :blink:

stick to what you know

Bravo for Betty coming out supporting the President :excited:

You seem to like being dragged by me.

I may not be american but its a known fact that over 95% of celebrities endorse or support obama.

If we are to start a thread on anytime somebody endorses obama we will have 50 threads a week.So sit the F down

You seem to like being dragged by me.

I may not be american but its a known fact that over 95% of celebrities endorse or support obama.

If we are to start a thread on anytime somebody endorses obama we will have 50 threads a week.So sit the F down

1) ugh... don't Americanize yourself

2) i don't think that's accurate

3) it's an election year in the US... so get use to it and sit the F down before we cut our international spending budget

pull out receipts .

What do you mean by americanize ?

t shade ?

that wretched ghetto lingo... like youre from the hoods of NYC and trying (trying very hard might I add) to fit in... tsk tsk... find your true you and you will a better member

tumblr_m35pjq179q1rrv8mvo1_500.gif

PS "it's more or less correct" - :umm: you just picked a number between 1-100 to be right