Kathy Griffin's New Year's Resolution

TwistedElegance™

KATHY Griffin has her sights set on Willow Palin in 2011.

The Hollywood funnywoman thinks Sarah Palin’s 16-year-old daughter is fair game.

“I’ve already gone for Sarah, Todd and Bristol obviously,” Kathy said.

“But I think it’s Willow’s year to go down. In 2011 I want to offend a new Palin.

“She’s called people a f*ggot on Facebook a couple of times. You don’t throw around the f-word without hearing from me about it.”

Griffin was recently asked if she’s been watching Sarah Palin’s new reality show.

“I watched the first one, and then I had to have someone hold my hair because I was vomiting the whole time and so I didn’t feel it was good for my health because I thought if I’m just going to projectile vomit every time I watch the show then I’m just not going to keep any nutrients in my body,” she said.

“But I do enjoy watching Sarah Palin’s interviews because they have so much thinly-veiled contempt. She’s so easy to see through, which makes her such a great target for my act.

“She acts like she’s not ever heard of anyone who has ever criticized her in any way. Aaron Sorkin, who obviously has a history but is obviously a pretty brilliant guy, made a disparaging remark about her and then she spent a very long time in an interview acting like she didn’t know who Aaron Sorkin was and then saying, ‘Golly gosh, is it Alan? What’s his name again?’ And I’m thinking, I don’t think that makes you look great that you’ve never heard of Aaron Sorkin or pretended to never have heard of him.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/223094/kathy-griffin-willow-palin-is-kathy-griffins-next-target-for-2011.html

The Hollywood funnywoman thinks Sarah Palin’s 16-year-old daughter is fair game.

“But I think it’s Willow’s year to go down. In 2011 I want to offend a new Palin.

“She’s called people a f*ggot on Facebook a couple of times. You don’t throw around the f-word without hearing from me about it.”

Griffin was recently asked if she’s been watching Sarah Palin’s new reality show.

“I watched the first one, and then I had to have someone hold my hair because I was vomiting the whole time and so I didn’t feel it was good for my health because I thought if I’m just going to projectile vomit every time I watch the show then I’m just not going to keep any nutrients in my body,” she said.

“But I do enjoy watching Sarah Palin’s interviews because they have so much thinly-veiled contempt. She’s so easy to see through, which makes her such a great target for my act.

“She acts like she’s not ever heard of anyone who has ever criticized her in any way. Aaron Sorkin, who obviously has a history but is obviously a pretty brilliant guy, made a disparaging remark about her and then she spent a very long time in an interview acting like she didn’t know who Aaron Sorkin was and then saying, ‘Golly gosh, is it Alan? What’s his name again?’ And I’m thinking, I don’t think that makes you look great that you’ve never heard of Aaron Sorkin or pretended to never have heard of him.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/223094/kathy-griffin-willow-palin-is-kathy-griffins-next-target-for-2011.html

I LOVE Kathy! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But then again, all the gays love her. :blush:

WHAT!!??? WHEN THE HELL!!??

Archived