Should we promote child stars?

Xtraordinary Xternal

I'm disappointed that will smith and jada pushing their kids to be stars at such a young age.... Willow Smith can't read... and their son seems to be a cocky asshole. Very few child stars grow up to be stable or sane... so why push the kids in that direction? They didn't see britney spears, lindsay lohan or miley cyrus? That whip my hair song is way too grown for a little girl.

and what if this IS what the kids want to do?

people should stop judging other people like as if they knew what was going on inside their home.

Will and Jada ... They clearly need to push the kids to stardom i mean they sure as hell need someone to make that cash in order to have some food on the table ...

As for Will.O , fuck a childhood i want TOONS

oprah-a.gif

and what if this IS what the kids want to do?

people should stop judging other people like as if they knew what was going on inside their home

Do kids really know what they want? Do they know what comes with the fame... I don't think a child would think about that kinda stuff its up to the parents....

Don't have to judge you see the end result... of them acting out...

Do kids really know what they want? Do they know what comes with the fame... I don't think a child would think about that kinda stuff its up to the parents....

Don't have to judge you see the end result... of them acting out...

obviously they do as they have stated numerous of times that this is what they want to do.And if they don't they can always call it quits and go another direction, they are young they have time on their side

Jada and Will just have to make sure that they are there to support them and to guide them through the path they chose to go through (which IS what they are doing) .

You don't see them "pushing" the oldest one ... They are letting their sons decide their future , i for one don't see what's so wrong about that.

I don't care much about those kids with rich and famous parents being exposed...They will always have money available to them. The only kids that bother me as far as exposure is those poor kids that they show on Maury Povich who's mothers go on there talking about "I slept with 20 men and I don't know who the father is." There should be a fucking law against plastering videos and pics of those poor kids with dead beat disgusting fathers, and piece of shit skanky mothers.

I don't care much about those kids with rich and famous parents being exposed...They will always have money available to them. The only kids that bother me as far as exposure is those poor kids that they show on Maury Povich who's mothers go on there talking about "I slept with 20 men and I don't know who the father is." There should be a fucking law against plastering videos and pics of those poor kids with dead beat disgusting fathers, and piece of shit skanky mothers.

amen

THIS!

Archived