Where are the awards?

Bailey

im still wondering what were the categories and who got nominated for what

There's a lot. I need to actually create the awards and we only have one performance ready :mellow:

Im glad to see your on, im not feeling too good ive come down with a cold within the last 24 hours

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about that :( I hope you feel better.

I'm not lying :lol: I haven't gotten any in 2011... yet :lol:

Honey, You're supposed to get it that night...It's tradition in our house. My drunk ass got me some. My man's pump stays awake forever when he's drunk. I don't need a thigh master, all I have to do is get some patron shots and a few coronas in him and I'm bouncing like a fucking kangaroo for almost two hours.

Honey, You're supposed to get it that night...It's tradition in our house. My drunk ass got me some. My man's pump stays awake forever when he's drunk. I don't need a thigh master, all I have to do is get some patron shots and a few coronas in him and I'm bouncing like a fucking kangaroo for almost two hours.

I was partying on New Year's without him :lol:

Lawd Jodi. I remember your stories with Orlando. I do NOT doubt you got some. Were you cumming as it struck 12? :lol:

2895846.jpg

Archived