Janet's Siblings Scrap First Two Dates on Tour

Jermaine Jackson and his brothers have cancelled the first two dates of their upcoming U.S. tour to continue recording songs for their new album. The surviving members of the Jackson 5 announced plans in April to hit the road for their first trek in almost three decades, and they were due to kick off the Unity roadshow in Louisville, Kentucky on June 18.

But Jermaine, Jackie, Marlon and Tito Jackson have had to cancel the Louisville gig and another in Cincinnati on June 19 as a result of "scheduling conflicts," reports TMZ.com.

The Jacksons are said to be keen to complete work on their comeback album before heading out on their tour, which will now begin in Ontario, Canada on June 20.

It is not yet known if Janet Jackson's older brothers will reschedule the scrapped dates.

The Unity concerts will mark the first time the group has toured together since 1984. Their last album, "2300 Jackson Street," was released in 1989.

Edit :whistle:

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=733399

2 years! Who do they think they are :blink: this better be the best album ever

Closer to 3 years actually...a lil after Mike passed. Their reality show which aired in Dec 09 was showing them during the recording process...so yeah..they've been working on it forever. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Where is Randy?

Randy is actually the only brother that doesn't approve of all these money making schemes. I remember he wasn't even on the reality show. He didn't approve of the Oprah interview with the kids either.

The Jacksons' Unity Tour setlist includes:

Can You Feel It

Blame It on the Boogie

Wanna Be Where You Are

Rock With You

Show Me the Way to Go

Lovely One

Looking Through the Window

Time Waits For No One

Heaven Knows I Love You Girl

Push Me Away

Man of War

Gone Too Soon (Jermaine solo)

Medley: I Want You Back/ABC/The Love You Save/Never Can Say Goodbye/All I Do Is Think of You/I'll Be There

Dynamite (Jermaine solo)

Let's Get Serious (Jermaine solo)

Do What You Do (Jermaine solo)

Can't Let Her Get Away

This Place Hotel

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)

----

:asham: @ Jermaine's four solo performances. :lmao:

I can't believe the others didn't get to do anything solo. :lol: Even Beyonce let Kelly and Michelle have their moments on their last tour. :lol:

Lawd if MJ was still here and touring with them Jermaine would still be trying to have top billing. I've never liked him anyway, he likes to gloss over the fact that Janet is one of the biggest stars on the planet.

Lawd if MJ was still here and touring with them Jermaine would still be trying to have top billing. I've never liked him anyway, he likes to gloss over the fact that Janet is one of the biggest stars on the planet.

What has he said about Janet? :mellow:

I knew it! :lmao: I knew Jermaine was gonna get to perform his solo stuff, I still say that's the only reason he agreed to tour :rolleyes::lmao: SMH, he gets on my nerves :rolleyes:

:lmao:

Jermaine is a mess. :lmao:

I'm not here for Jermaine Jackson Ft. the other 3, Jermaine is my #9 Jackson in every way (well except talentwise, LaToya does have that 1). But shit Marlon is the best dancer of the 4, has good songs. Jackie had good songs too............................oh I cant wait to make fun of Jermaine again lol. This is giving me fuel :coffee:

I'm not here for Jermaine Jackson Ft. the other 3, Jermaine is my #9 Jackson in every way (well except talentwise, LaToya does have that 1). But shit Marlon is the best dancer of the 4, has good songs. Jackie had good songs too............................oh I cant wait to make fun of Jermaine again lol. This is giving me fuel :coffee:

Despite them having "good" songs.. No one knows them