I'm mad my co worker said I looked like a light-skinned

RaLpHieReBeL516

One of the White girls in the Nursing program told me a few weeks ago I looked yellow. I have no idea what the fuck she meant, other than I know it was some shade, you know pick on the only chocolate chip in the cookie dough since he stands out. :filenails: BUT being around White people so long I know how to hit a nerve too, so I said *fakely* "OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED THIS SUMMER"....(knowing full damn well the wedding was put off) so I could stand there and hear he say it out her mouth...."no I'm not getting married yet" ...."OH THAT'S TOO BAD" :filenails:

• Upvote 3

One of the White girls in the Nursing program told me a few weeks ago I looked yellow. I have no idea what the fuck she meant, other than I know it was some shade, you know pick on the only chocolate chip in the cookie dough since he stands out. :filenails: BUT being around White people so long I know how to hit a nerve too, so I said *fakely* "OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED THIS SUMMER"....(knowing full damn well the wedding was put off) so I could stand there and hear he say it out her mouth...."no I'm not getting married yet" ...."OH THAT'S TOO BAD" :filenails:

BOOM!

POW!!!

revenge-118.jpg

Shade heffa, Shade, SHADE!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: