According to Jet, Janet is sighned Universal Music Enterprise

jarrylf

and is researching music sounds for her next album. So again I dont see a album for 2012, definitely 2013. BUT I would like a single/song/leak before Jan.1st,2013. Or SOMETHING to acknowlege/celebrate her 30th year in the recording industry. It dont have to be a whole special on Network TV like MJ (tho who really wouldn't love that?) but just something new in music before next year. BUT then again you never know they could've done this interview and article months ago and Janet right now could be halfway done with something we dont even have a clue about. Guess we gotta wait for her word.

But at least we know she's signed somewhere, tho they were apart of the #1's release. And what I like about UME is that they treat their artist right, and give them all the artistic freedom they want with promo, not like Def Jam where it was "do what we say or we wont support you" and not just for Janet. So I think it's great for her to be with them.

I say let Janet do Janet and what ever the fuck that is, if it means chilling on the beach with her man cool, getting her pussy ate cool, or just picking her nose whatever :clapping:

I feel that way too, Im just sayin.....something acknowleging the 30th anniversary would be nice, but I aint 1 of those fans who'll get their feelings hurt and trash talk her, she can come with a album in 2018, god knows thatd be a hard thing to accept but I'm all about her giving her best and taking her time than rushing through the process.

I like that she said she's researching because it means she's looking for a new fresh sound and not what she's been doing or we've heard.

Good. She needs to reinvent herself. I can do a 2013 release....

Amen. Searching a new sound means that she wants to do her thing and doesn't want to just jump into some useless bandwagon :wub: I'd trade hits for quality anyday of the week

• Upvote 1