Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

When it's over and done with, Janet will probably end up winning the whole thing. Anyone in their right mind would not leave their kids to a 60+ year old woman regardless if she's the grandmother.

The Execs have 4 Wills/Trusts, the main beneficiaries(the kids), TJ, as well as their rep of handling other Estates efficiently on their side. It's going to be a battle to say the least. Perhaps not, but he did.

The Execs have 4 Wills/Trusts, the main beneficiaries(the kids), TJ, as well as their rep of handling other Estates efficiently on their side. It's going to be a battle to say the least. Perhaps not, but he did.

They have those 4 documents but the Jacksons proved that they're forged. If they were valid documents, his estate wouldn't have to make that laughable excuse for why it had Mike's signature on that date. The way the Kat situation played out shows that the elders of the Jackson family knows all the truth while the younger members are being brats, attention whores, and disrespectful. Janet obviously didn't care about it until it was affecting her mom, and I find it funny how all of a sudden "insiders" are releasing crap to TMZ making Janet seem broke and money hungry (let's not forget Janet's also jealous of her niece whose career might just be summed up as "MJ's daughter"). They're better off stepping down right now, because it's only gonna get worse as time goes by.

They have those 4 documents but the Jacksons proved that they're forged. If they were valid documents, his estate wouldn't have to make that laughable excuse for why it had Mike's signature on that date. The way the Kat situation played out shows that the elders of the Jackson family knows all the truth while the younger members are being brats, attention whores, and disrespectful. Janet obviously didn't care about it until it was affecting her mom, and I find it funny how all of a sudden "insiders" are releasing crap to TMZ making Janet seem broke and money hungry (let's not forget Janet's also jealous of her niece whose career might just be summed up as "MJ's daughter"). They're better off stepping down right now, because it's only gonna get worse as time goes by.

They questioned the date of THE LATEST ONE'S signing. They haven't even brought up the others. Their focus is this last one and that evidence presented isn't new. That was ALREADY brought up in a court of law, with the New York knowledge known and not even debated and was sent into effect YEARS ago. It's been reviewed and done with for years now.

Marlon, Jackie, and Latoya aren't involved. Marlon was furious with his other siblings, namely Randy, for lying to even HIM about where his mother was and for challenging the Estate. Tito backed out VERY early and Jermaine backed out eventually. It's Janet, Randy, and Rebbie challenging now from their generation, so not all of the older ones feel those 3 know some sort of truth.

TMZ has been a growing tabloid for years, are you seriously giving them any sort of credibility for their supposed "insiders"?

There are 4 Wills and even greater, Trusts, which are stronger than Wills all in support of Branca. Katherine isn't going to back her children because she feels betrayed, which hasn't been denied by either party. The kids side with the Estate. TJ sides with the Estate. Marlon, Tito, and Jackie side with the Estate. So do many of the lawyers and employees. They have been handling Michael's Estate exactly the way he wanted and as determined by his Wills and Trusts. They have a reputation of being great executors without any complaints from any under their work except for now. I don't see Branca or McClain stepping down AT ALL. Not with all this going for them.

If that's all true, why are they so threatened by Janet?

What makes you think they are threatened by her? Tabloid TMZ retracting stories has nothing to do with the Estate and them blocking her from the Calabasas property had to be approved by TJ and Katherine beforehand. Speaking of which, Katherine can go to them anytime she chooses. They just can't be on the Calabasas property.

It's obvious that the estate or people working for them are feeding TMZ lies to try and discredit her. There's no doubt about that.

How is it so obvious? :lol: The Estate has nothing to do with TMZ or these stories. Alot of people feel the Jacksons are out for money with this, Tabloid TMZ happens to be one of them, and so they print that story to make it seem like she needs it, too. The Estate has been closing a deal with Sony/ATV publishing as well as working on Bad25. They only released two statements about this. One at the initial start and another banning certain people from Calabasas. They aren't paying these allegations much attention at all. :lol:

The estate should never have had the power to block anyone from katherine's home. It's all about control. It's sick.

Once again, TJ and Katherine BOTH had to give the Estate the "okay" before it was enacted who could come to the hose and who couldn't. So the Estate isn't trying to control much of anything except what they were/are told to.

They questioned the date of THE LATEST ONE'S signing. They haven't even brought up the others. Their focus is this last one and that evidence presented isn't new. That was ALREADY brought up in a court of law, with the New York knowledge known and not even debated and was sent into effect YEARS ago. It's been reviewed and done with for years now.

Marlon, Jackie, and Latoya aren't involved. Marlon was furious with his other siblings, namely Randy, for lying to even HIM about where his mother was and for challenging the Estate. Tito backed out VERY early and Jermaine backed out eventually. It's Janet, Randy, and Rebbie challenging now from their generation, so not all of the older ones feel those 3 know some sort of truth.

TMZ has been a growing tabloid for years, are you seriously giving them any sort of credibility for their supposed "insiders"?

There are 4 Wills and even greater, Trusts, which are stronger than Wills all in support of Branca. Katherine isn't going to back her children because she feels betrayed, which hasn't been denied by either party. The kids side with the Estate. TJ sides with the Estate. Marlon, Tito, and Jackie side with the Estate. So do many of the lawyers and employees. They have been handling Michael's Estate exactly the way he wanted and as determined by his Wills and Trusts. They have a reputation of being great executors without any complaints from any under their work except for now. I don't see Branca or McClain stepping down AT ALL. Not with all this going for them.

Because the latest one is forged. That alone questions how valid the previous ones they have are.

Who cares if the other siblings weren't involved. Hell with the way Marlon was crying and how Toya feels the need to have everything out in the media's attention, I don't blame them for not involving them in it. Not every sibling need to be in on the action. It's simply best to leave them out (even better for the one that's being left out). And Paul's right. They are threatened by Janet.

Does it look like I've been supporting TMZ? :mellow: If anything it's your #MJFam that only does. :coffee:

That's good to know. Find out what happens when one is clearly a forged document, and let us all know what's going on.

The estate should never have had the power to block anyone from katherine's home. It's all about control. It's sick.

Exactly. And it's sick that people actually believe they have the right to do so. Since when is taking control over a family and manipulating things for personal/financial gain good? :umm:

Because the latest one is forged. That alone questions how valid the previous ones they have are.

Who cares if the other siblings weren't involved. Hell with the way Marlon was crying and how Toya feels the need to have everything out in the media's attention, I don't blame them for not involving them in it. Not every sibling need to be in on the action. It's simply best to leave them out (even better for the one that's being left out). And Paul's right. They are threatened by Janet.

Does it look like I've been supporting TMZ? :mellow: If anything it's your #MJFam that only does. :coffee:

That's good to know. Find out what happens when one is clearly a forged document, and let us all know what's going on.

ALLEGEDLY forged. No, it really doesn't. Not when they all say the exact same thing. The only thing that changes are naming his children and a couple of the other execs besides Branca. For it to be legitimately questioned, they would need to prove the current Will is acting outside of what Michael wanted. Based on everything else, it isn't.

You said all the older ones know the truth and the younger ones are being brats. My point was that only 3 claim to know a truth while the other 5 want nothing to do with it. Once again, how do you figure that? Two stories you claim they sent to TMZ? Don't you think they'd do worse than that if they wanted to discredit her?

Allegedly forged and already enacted in court by the same judge they are trying to petition it to. Odd? I think so. Not to mention this bit:

"Katherine actually dropped her contesting of the will at the behest of these same children who got her to fire Burt Levitch, a lawyer who was challenging the will, and hire Adam Streisand, a lawyer who immediately withdrew the objections and let all time delays run. These are the very same kids, along with Janet, who signed a letter recently criticizing advisors and her current counsel, Perry Sanders, for NOT challenging the will. They themselves were responsible for dropping the prior challenge and letting crucial deadlines run long before Sanders was hired. Not only do they refuse to take responsibility for having the initial challenge dropped, they now want to rewrite history and act as if someone new is causing the problem. However, the children are in her ear 24/7, so it's possible that they could be successful in influencing Katherine to do something."

However, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, the statute of limitations to contest the will has expired, and "no one is to blame except the same siblings who signed the critical letter and who summoned Mr. Levitch to Janet Jackson's house and told him his services were no longer needed. Randy Jackson then hired Adam Streisand to represent his mother," the source says.

"Soon thereafter Adam Streisand made a bombshell revelation during a court proceeding and announced that Katherine would no longer be contesting the will. Katherine and Streisand parted ways about a year ago. Katherine then hired Perry Sanders who, along with Sandy Ribera, successfully increased her monthly allowance to over 70k a month. Perry has also been successful in getting Katherine out of over 14 million in debt and convinced the estate to keep Hayvenhurst, the Encino mansion. It's absolutely mind boggling to try and understand Michael's siblings thought process regarding their claims that there is a big conspiracy involving Michael's will."

Exactly. And it's sick that people actually believe they have the right to do so. Since when is taking control over a family and manipulating things for personal/financial gain good? :umm:

What part of "they needed TJ's and Katherine's 'okay' before enacting that ban" don't you people get? :mellow:

It's forged. MJ didn't sign it because he was somewhere else on that date. The reason the estate gave for having the signature is nothing but an excuse. If they knew he wasn't there, they could have waited for him to get back instead of forging it.

What part of "they needed TJ's and Katherine's 'okay' before enacting that ban" don't you people get? :mellow:

So? First off, who is TJ and why is he even in the picture? Secondly why is it okay for outsiders to pitch an idea to Kat about banning some of her children from her house? MJ's estate should be only worried about protecting his legacy and debt problems (they said they did that, so they're job is done). Their job isn't to keep family members away from someone. :mellow: Famous or not, controlling a family for your personal gain (whatever it may be) is truly sick. :umm:

It's forged. MJ didn't sign it because he was somewhere else on that date. The reason the estate gave for having the signature is nothing but an excuse. If they knew he wasn't there, they could have waited for him to get back instead of forging it.

So? First off, who is TJ and why is he even in the picture? Secondly why is it okay for outsiders to pitch an idea to Kat about banning some of her children from her house? MJ's estate should be only worried about protecting his legacy and debt problems (they said they did that, so they're job is done). Their job isn't to keep family members away from someone. :mellow: Famous or not, controlling a family for your personal gain (whatever it may be) is truly sick. :umm:

Allegedly. It's acknowledged he was in New York and that he signed it there, either they brought it to him, emailed it, mailed it, faxed it, they got it to him. Judge Beckloff, who the siblings are petitioning, already sent the Will into effect WITH that knowledge THREE years ago. Regardless, it still says the exact same thing as all the other Wills and he was there to sign all those. There's nothing to debate.

So?! They had her approval! Someone Katherine and the kids both trust, and because while the sibs kept Katherine away without being able to speak to her, he took temp guardianship of the kids by her permission, according to the phone call he spoke of. Who said it was outsiders who gave her the idea? She's obviously not on good terms with them right now. TJ proposed it, she approved it, the Estate enacted it. End of story. Their job is to protect cand care for the beneficiaries of the Estate as well, which are Katherine and Michael's children. They still have the right to be here, and protecting his legacy is a continuous thing. it doesn't just end.

They aren't doing anything for personal gain :mellow: What in the honest hell? :mellow: TJ proposed it, Katherine approved it, the Estate enacted it on their behalf. End.Of.Story.

Amen! Also people are forgetting that the estate are the ones claiming initially that Janet was after money. That was an outright lie.

And Katherine would never ban any of her kids from the house. She never did in the past and they did way worse things - including MJ. She is being controlled and manipulated because she has a sense of duty to three kids who will most likely never look out for the rest of the jacksons in the future. They have no loyalty as evidenced by the tweets etc.

Katherine laughed off that stroke story, which is one of the points I'm trying to make here. Obviously, she didn't have one.

Would a 2-minute phone call, a little TV, a game or two on her iPad, or a quick talk to her lawyer really be the difference between life and death? Or even worse sickness? What was she gonna watch on TV that was going to stress her out so badly? What game on her iPad?

Bottom line: They challenge the Estate with a letter and all of a sudden Katherine needs to go away for some R&R. They take her cell phone, disconnect the phone in her room, totally turn off her TV and take away her iPad. Obviously, there was something going on that they didn't want her to know.

Just because she laughed off that stroke story doesn't mean anything. People tend to laugh off anything. She probably laughed it off because she didn't want people to think that she's not capable of handling her duties and getting paid.

Sometimes it's best to remove all these things that could be a stressor. It could mean life or death for certain people when they are constantly feeling like this. For goodness sakes, this woman is in her 80s! She's not young and healthy. People with OCD, the littlest things could stress them out - now, I'm only using that as an example. I don't know the Jackson family personally, yet I'm not going to pretend like I do or act like I should tell comment like I do.

Bottom line is THAT is their mother. Tell me do you honestly think that Janet would do anything to hurt her mother? Janet and Michael have always expressed their love for Katherine.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU COULD WRITE THESE THINGS THINKING THAT THEY ARE OUT TO GET KATHERINE OR SOMETHING! :coffee:

Exactly then you have the MJ stans eating everything they read and hear on the media like it were facts.

STFU! :flipoff:

Just because she laughed off that stroke story doesn't mean anything. People tend to laugh off anything. She probably laughed it off because she didn't want people to think that she's not capable of handling her duties and getting paid.

Sometimes it's best to remove all these things that could be a stressor. It could mean life or death for certain people when they are constantly feeling like this. For goodness sakes, this woman is in her 80s! She's not young and healthy. People with OCD, the littlest things could stress them out - now, I'm only using that as an example. I don't know the Jackson family personally, yet I'm not going to pretend like I do or act like I should tell comment like I do.

Bottom line is THAT is their mother. Tell me do you honestly think that Janet would do anything to hurt her mother? Janet and Michael have always expressed their love for Katherine.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU COULD WRITE THESE THINGS THINKING THAT THEY ARE OUT TO GET KATHERINE OR SOMETHING! :coffee:

When people laugh off something like that, typically it means it NEVER happened. Not to mention, Why would Jermaine take off emphasis on that story and start focusing on her high blood pressure right after the exam results came out? Consistency doesn't exist here!

Again, what would a simple game on her iPad or a 30 minute TV show do to her? They took away EVERYTHING. The tiniest thing that could connect her to the outside world, it was gone. How does that NOT sound odd to you?

NO! But none of this makes sense to me either, and I'm not going to just say because this person is involved, it's okay. This doesn't make a bit of sense, and I will continue to question it. Period. The kids have no intention to hurt her either, yet they couldn't even tell them or let her tell them in the shortest phone call that she was alright. Prince is the laid back and quiet one of them (not counting the baby because he's too young) and even HE spoke up eventually. For me, that says something is wrong here. I don't know what, I want the facts to roll in before I hypothesize what, but this does not sound right. Not even slightly.

What makes you think they are threatened by her? Tabloid TMZ retracting stories has nothing to do with the Estate and them blocking her from the Calabasas property had to be approved by TJ and Katherine beforehand. Speaking of which, Katherine can go to them anytime she chooses. They just can't be on the Calabasas property.

Banning her from the property doesn't show that she's some kind of threat? :rolleyes:

tumblr_lgmvjed7aG1qcxeggo1_500.gif