Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OT: He's so hawt! :blush: If I ever bumped into him in the street, I would hit groupie status and fall right to my knees. :wub:-_-

All I see when I look at him is 3rd rock from the sun and then my mind deflects to the really tall woman with the deep voice lol

1. This person has been a negative influence in the fanbase for years.

2. She's also the one who Randy sent the letter to to leak it online.

I don't trust what she says with less than a grain of salt.

Hence the no receipts comment :lol:. I'm always skeptical when it comes to anything MJ related and has no receipts

TMZ corrected their story once again mentioning that Katherine asked for the Estate to pay for Janet's mortgage (home in Las Vegas) -

KATHERINE JACKSON

Wants Estate to Pay for TP

Not Janet's Mortgage

EXCLUSIVE

We have more info on Katherine Jackson's request for the Michael Jackson Estate to pay for expenses related to Janet Jackson's Las Vegas home, and it turns out toilet paper -- NOT mortgages -- is on her mind.

As we previously reported, the Estate filed documents asking the court to allow the Executors to pay Katherine for "expenses relating to .... a residence in Las Vegas."

We're told the residence is Janet Jackson's home. Fact is ... there's no need to cover any mortgage expenses, because we're told Janet doesn't have a mortgage -- she owns the home outright, but never spends time there. In fact, we're told she bought the home so Katherine could use it. And, she has provided various other forms of support for Katherine over the years. So what we reported initially -- that the Estate would pay part of the mortgage -- isn't the case.

Sources connected to Katherine now tell us, Katherine wants the money because she incurs various expenses when she spends time at Janet's property. Our sources say the expenses include, food, cable, utilities, Internet, travel and even toilet paper.

It's unclear why Katherine feels she's entitled to more money for things like food and toilet paper, because what she consumes and uses in Vegas she doesn't in L.A.

As taken from JX

From Janet's lawyer -

From Entertainment Tonight:

Janet Didn't Ask Jackson Estate to Pay Mortgage

By ANTOINETTE BUENO

August 16, 2012

Janet Jackson's lawyer is speaking out about a report claiming that the Estate of Michael Jackson filed documents in the probate court requesting that the estate be permitted to "foot a portion of the bill on Janet's mortgage on her posh Las Vegas condo."

According to her lawyer Blair Brown, Janet's Las Vegas home has never even had a mortgage, and she purchased the home outright 10 years ago for her mother Katherine Jackson's use. Furthermore, Janet has "provided financial support unconditionally to her mother before and after Michael's death and will continue to do so," her representative states.

Related: Randy, Janet & More Banned from Jackson Home

Brown says that any implication that Jackson has demanded any payments from the estate, or needs payments from the estate, are "false and outrageous."

"She is a successful artist and very high net worth individual who has never had financial problems. She has no need for any such payments from the estate," Brown states.

Video: Janet Jackson Remembers Whitney Houston

The Jackson family recently made headlines for their ongoing dispute over the validity of Michael Jackson's will -- which leaves everything in the pop star's lucrative estate to Katherine and his children. Five of Michael's siblings recently claimed that Michael's will was fake and they have demanded that the executors of his estate should resign.

As taken by JX

I'm glad Janet speaks through her lawyers, anyone that believes Janet needs money in any way shape or form is out of their dayum minds, and to make matters worse these folks really want to try that shit, like we don't all know Janet is one of the wealthiest artists in history.

janet aint like these other hoe's out there spending money just cause she have it...janet is the only celeb i know that recycles her clothes :lmao: i love it, it makes her so real

I always wondered where that "Pervert 2" shirt went it was cute, and them clothes from the Damita Jo era were a hot military look the hats and jackets :clapping:

I normally don't laugh at MJ shade, but Janet's lawyer could offer relief on a hot day! :lol:

MJ had assets but little actual cash. This is why his handlers signed him up to do that 50 night stint in the UK before he passed. Knowing damn well he wasn't physically capable of accomplishing that. But these are the same handlers that "have his childrens best interest at heart". :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Janet has had a career worth of 80 million dollar deals, successful tours, large royalty rates and endorsement deals. BUT SHE"S BROKE!? :mellow::blink::wacko:

I'm going to need those fools at TMZ to have a row of seats. :coffee:

I'm glad Janet speaks through her lawyers, anyone that believes Janet needs money in any way shape or form is out of their dayum minds, and to make matters worse these folks really want to try that shit, like we don't all know Janet is one of the wealthiest artists in history.

I'm glad that she does that as well. It keeps it to the point and she doesn't have to be sitting around doing interviews!

Interviews should be for promotions for album launch, books, etc. Not these petty little craziness.

I normally don't laugh at MJ shade, but Janet's lawyer could offer relief on a hot day! :lol:

MJ had assets but little actual cash. This is why his handlers signed him up to do that 50 night stint in the UK before he passed. Knowing damn well he wasn't physically capable of accomplishing that. But these are the same handlers that "have his childrens best interest at heart". :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Janet has had a career worth of 80 million dollar deals, successful tours, large royalty rates and endorsement deals. BUT SHE"S BROKE!? :mellow::blink::wacko:

I'm going to need those fools at TMZ to have a row of seats. :coffee:

Sometimes I wonder what else they're going to throw out there and then have to correct their story.

TMZ (0) < Janet (2)

And what will finally push for Janet to officially sue! I'm sure plenty of celebrities would love to have TMZ shut down! ^_^

• Upvote 1