Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

Banning her from the property doesn't show that she's some kind of threat? :rolleyes:

When TJ proposed it and Katherine approved? Nope. Not to mention, she can go to them anytime she wants in a limo,car,van,bus,truck whatever paid for BY the Estate. If there was such a huge threat or them trying to control her, the Estate would say she wouldn't be allowed to see her/them at all.

When people laugh off something like that, typically it means it NEVER happened. Not to mention, Why would Jermaine take off emphasis on that story and start focusing on her high blood pressure right after the exam results came out? Consistency doesn't exist here!

Again, what would a simple game on her iPad or a 30 minute TV show do to her? They took away EVERYTHING. The tiniest thing that could connect her to the outside world, it was gone. How does that NOT sound odd to you?

NO! But none of this makes sense to me either, and I'm not going to just say because this person is involved, it's okay. This doesn't make a bit of sense, and I will continue to question it. Period. The kids have no intention to hurt her either, yet they couldn't even tell them or let her tell them in the shortest phone call that she was alright. Prince is the laid back and quiet one of them (not counting the baby because he's too young) and even HE spoke up eventually. For me, that says something is wrong here. I don't know what, I want the facts to roll in before I hypothesize what, but this does not sound right. Not even slightly.

It doesn't sound odd to me because I've done it before with my friends when we were stressed out from work and family and life. We took a week off without any kind of technology, music, etc. Just nature and relax. It's not odd.

Wasn't Prince the one who helped her with her bags when she was leaving?

It doesn't sound odd to me because I've done it before with my friends when we were stressed out from work and family and life. We took a week off without any kind of technology, music, etc. Just nature and relax. It's not odd.

Wasn't Prince the one who helped her with her bags when she was leaving?

But she didn't want to, apparently. Obviously she didn't feel too stressed. Are we also forgetting the fact that the doctor who told her to go was NOT sent to her by her personal physician like he lied and said? That is odd.

According to Jermaine. Plus, that only helps the point, if even he is speaking, something has to be wrong.

When people laugh off something like that, typically it means it NEVER happened. Not to mention, Why would Jermaine take off emphasis on that story and start focusing on her high blood pressure right after the exam results came out? Consistency doesn't exist here!

Again, what would a simple game on her iPad or a 30 minute TV show do to her? They took away EVERYTHING. The tiniest thing that could connect her to the outside world, it was gone. How does that NOT sound odd to you?

NO! But none of this makes sense to me either, and I'm not going to just say because this person is involved, it's okay. This doesn't make a bit of sense, and I will continue to question it. Period. The kids have no intention to hurt her either, yet they couldn't even tell them or let her tell them in the shortest phone call that she was alright. Prince is the laid back and quiet one of them (not counting the baby because he's too young) and even HE spoke up eventually. For me, that says something is wrong here. I don't know what, I want the facts to roll in before I hypothesize what, but this does not sound right. Not even slightly.

THIS! The very same reason why many of us on this forum will do the same!

213ezj7.gif

Keep those receipts handy.

When TJ proposed it and Katherine approved? Nope. Not to mention, she can go to them anytime she wants in a limo,car,van,bus,truck whatever paid for BY the Estate. If there was such a huge threat or them trying to control her, the Estate would say she wouldn't be allowed to see her/them at all.

They are punishing Janet etc for going against them. TJ is a tool and Katherine is being controlled. She can't be happy that Janet isn't allowed there. Why do that to such an old woman? Yes she can go and meet her but it's not the same. It's the estate letting Katherine know who is really in control.

But she didn't want to, apparently. Obviously she didn't feel too stressed. Are we also forgetting the fact that the doctor who told her to go was NOT sent to her by her personal physician like he lied and said? That is odd.

According to Jermaine. Plus, that only helps the point, if even he is speaking, something has to be wrong.

That I haven't forgotten. I have read every comment on this thread to keep up with what is going on.

Jermaine is a little Puss. His stupid story about his son. Gosh... sometimes I wonder. Crying baby! Pathetic to say the least.

They are punishing Janet etc for going against them. TJ is a tool and Katherine is being controlled. She can't be happy that Janet isn't allowed there. Why do that to such an old woman? Yes she can go and meet her but it's not the same. It's the estate letting Katherine know who is really in control.

If Katherine really did feel she was manipulated into not talking to Janet, wouldn't that story of her not wanting to talk with her or the other two sibs have been retracted, too, just like the other two about the "fight" with Paris and Janet "needing money" from the Estate? NO source has reclaimed that nor has either side denied it, so obviously it's true.

That I haven't forgotten. I have read every comment on this thread to keep up with what is going on.

Jermaine is a little Puss. His stupid story about his son. Gosh... sometimes I wonder. Crying baby! Pathetic to say the least.

Alright. So knowing that, does it not sound at least the slightest bit odd?

He backed out, that's all I can say about his story. That's all to really take away from it.

Exactly and saying that she could leave and see them - what the hell just happened when Katherine left? You have a bunch of babies up in that Crazy Ass Jackson Motel. God, I could only wonder what the hell really goes on in there.

Alright. So knowing that, does it not sound at least the slightest bit odd?

He backed out, that's all I can say about his story. That's all to really take away from it.

There are so many tales within this thread that is odd - so this minor details doesn't strike me as "odd."

What is odd is why the estate took so long to reply when questioned about NY and LA when the will was signed.

There are so many tales within this thread that is odd - so this minor details doesn't strike me as "odd."

What is odd is why the estate took so long to reply when questioned about NY and LA when the will was signed.

Minor detail? :mellow: The doctor who told her to leave because she needed "rest" LIED about being sent from her personal physician. How is something NOT wrong with that? :mellow:

That was brought up when the Will was put into effect back in 2009. The Witness who wrote LA gave his sworn testimony that it was a mistake, Judge Beckloff, who the sibs are petitioning this to, has ALREADY said he believed the witness and thus the Will was enacted. This NY/LA thing IS.NOT.NEW.

Minor detail? :mellow: The doctor who told her to leave because she needed "rest" LIED about being sent from her personal physician. How is something NOT wrong with that? :mellow:

That was brought up when the Will was put into effect back in 2009. The Witness who wrote LA gave his sworn testimony that it was a mistake, Judge Beckloff, who the sibs are petitioning this to, has ALREADY said he believed the witness and thus the Will was enacted. This NY/LA thing IS.NOT.NEW.

And for a grown woman to believe and go without checking her facts? :mellow: Maybe I could go there and tell her the same thing and kidnap her for ransom. :mellow:

If it was not NEW then why didn't they just sent whatever they said when they were being questioned? :mellow:

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Honestly you can easily see right through this case if you ignore the kids. The only Jackson member they knew was MJ. After he died of course they would be more close to their cousins and respect them more over MJ's sibling because of the generational gap. I believe some kids need a belt to that ass, and Paris and Prince are acting like they need to spend a week in Joe's dungeon. :umm: I just find it funny that Janet was being held in high regards again but once she suddenly helped Kat, her character and "motives" are being questioned again.

And for a grown woman to believe and go without checking her facts? :mellow: Maybe I could go there and tell her the same thing and kidnap her for ransom. :mellow:

If it was not NEW then why didn't they just sent whatever they said when they were being questioned? :mellow:

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Obviously she did, because the physician said that she did NOT send that doctor to her. But guess who the doctor came with? The siblings.

Who's to say they didn't? This isn't the first time this was brought up. There was question of this way back in 2009, there were were articles on it and everything. Huge debate in the #MJFam over it for a while back then. Just read this: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/katherine-jackson-michael-siblings-bizarre-behavior

Ignore the money talk at the end, but this even gives a backstory to it. Not to mention I think the Forbes article talked about it, too.

The siblings are questioning the running of the Estate but using this as a point. The other Wills AND Trusts all say the exact same thing from distributions, to the beneficiaries, to the head executor John Branca, EVERYTHING is the same. The only difference is actually naming the children. That says to the judge "Well if all four say the exact same thing obviously it was what Michael/the testator wanted." They aren't questioning ANY other Will, but this one. NONE of them. I mean, really. :mellow:

Honestly you can easily see right through this case if you ignore the kids. The only Jackson member they knew was MJ. After he died of course they would be more close to their cousins and respect them more over MJ's sibling because of the generational gap. I believe some kids need a belt to that ass, and Paris and Prince are acting like they need to spend a week in Joe's dungeon. :umm: I just find it funny that Janet was being held in high regards again but once she suddenly helped Kat, her character and "motives" are being questioned again.

Nope, not even then. Because the Wills all say the exact same thing, which easily tips this in the Estate's favor. Not to mention the oddity that the siblings all of a sudden take Katherine away for some R&R, right around the time they send a letter to the Estate for the executors to step down. They obviously knew she wouldn't back them, she even dropped her suit from before and they didn't want her saying it publicly to the press. But the kids threw a wrench in that by going against that "children should be silent" bull and getting her back home to know all of what was going on.

Obviously she did, because the physician said that she did NOT send that doctor to her. But guess who the doctor came with? The siblings.

Who's to say they didn't? This isn't the first time this was brought up. There was question of this way back in 2009, there were were articles on it and everything. Huge debate in the #MJFam over it for a while back then. Just read this: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/katherine-jackson-michael-siblings-bizarre-behavior

Ignore the money talk at the end, but this even gives a backstory to it. Not to mention I think the Forbes article talked about it, too.

The siblings are questioning the running of the Estate but using this as a point. The other Wills AND Trusts all say the exact same thing from distributions, to the beneficiaries, to the head executor John Branca, EVERYTHING is the same. The only difference is actually naming the children. That says to the judge "Well if all four say the exact same thing obviously it was what Michael/the testator wanted." They aren't questioning ANY other Will, but this one. NONE of them. I mean, really. :mellow:

Girl just copy and paste the article. LOL!

What's REALLY Behind Michael Jackson Siblings Bizarre Actions

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Michael Jackson's siblings are taking drastic actions in an attempt to gain access to the late singer's fortune and are pressuring Katherine Jackson to publicly disavow the executors of Michael's estate, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Katherine is currently in Arizona with Rebbie and is being pressured by Randy and Jermaine to go public with her dissatisfaction with the executors of Michael's estate. Remember, Michael intentionally left all of his siblings out of his will, and that absolutely infuriates Jermaine and Randy who are both desperate for cash," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

"Katherine actually dropped her contesting of the will at the behest of these same children who got her to fire Burt Levitch, a lawyer who was challenging the will, and hire Adam Streisand, a lawyer who immediately withdrew the objections and let all time delays run. These are the very same kids, along with Janet, who signed a letter recently criticizing advisors and her current counsel, Perry Sanders, for NOT challenging the will. They themselves were responsible for dropping the prior challenge and letting crucial deadlines run long before Sanders was hired. Not only do they refuse to take responsibility for having the initial challenge dropped, they now want to rewrite history and act as if someone new is causing the problem. However, the children are in her ear 24/7, so it's possible that they could be successful in influencing Katherine to do something."

However, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, the statute of limitations to contest the will has expired, and "no one is to blame except the same siblings who signed the critical letter and who summoned Mr. Levitch to Janet Jackson's house and told him his services were no longer needed. Randy Jackson then hired Adam Streisand to represent his mother," the source says.

"Soon thereafter Adam Streisand made a bombshell revelation during a court proceeding and announced that Katherine would no longer be contesting the will. Katherine and Streisand parted ways about a year ago. Katherine then hired Perry Sanders who, along with Sandy Ribera, successfully increased her monthly allowance to over 70k a month. Perry has also been successful in getting Katherine out of over 14 million in debt and convinced the estate to keep Hayvenhurst, the Encino mansion. It's absolutely mind boggling to try and understand Michael's siblings thought process regarding their claims that there is a big conspiracy involving Michael's will."

"The siblings' motivation for this very public battle with the executors is all about money, that is all," the insider says. "They are determined to do whatever it takes to try and gain access to the money. Michael's brothers and sisters have also made inquiries about the monthly allowance that his children get from the estate. It's a very substantial amount of money and covers their schooling, security and living expenses. If Katherine were to become incapacitated, or worse....there would absolutely be a custody battle for the kids. Under terms of Michael's will, Diana Ross would become their guardian. However, she has made it known that she isn't at a place in her life where she can do that since she lives on the East Coast and would never think of uprooting them. Debbie Rowe, biological mother to Michael's two oldest children, Prince and Paris, has very strong feelings about making sure none of his siblings or Joe Jackson have an active role in raising the kids."

Since Jackson's 2009 death -- when he was nearly $500 million dollars in debt -- the executors have earned a whopping $475 million, nearly getting the number out of the red. John Branca and John McClain negotiated a lucrative deal with Pepsi to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the late singer's Bad album, as well as striking a pact with Cirque de Soleil for a Jackson-themed tour.

On Monday, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department detectives were turned away from the Arizona house where Katherine Jackson is staying because they didn't have jurisdiction. The detectives were told Katherine was safe and returned to Los Angeles without having made any contact with her.

Meanwhile, Katherine still hasn't spoken to her grandchildren, nor her lawyer. "Why weren't the detectives from Los Angeles allowed to see Katherine when they went to Arizona to do a welfare check? Katherine hasn't been in touch with Michael's children, or her lawyer. Yes, there is a big conspiracy going on, and it's being orchestrated by Michael's brothers and sisters to get their hands on his money," the source claims.

Michael Jackson nephew appointed co-guardian

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY AP

LOS ANGELES—A judge has appointed Michael Jackson's nephew to share guardianship responsibilities for the singer's three children.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff during a hearing Wednesday named TJ Jackson as a co-guardian of the children who range in age from 10 to 15.

TJ Jackson will share responsibilities with Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, who has cared for the children since the singer's death three years ago.

TJ Jackson is the son of Tito Jackson and performs with his brothers in the band 3T. According to court filings, he has remained close to his cousins, Prince, Paris and Blanket, since their father's death.

He was appointed a temporary guardian last month when Katherine Jackson was absent for several days and out of communication.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

A judge is expected to appoint Michael Jackson's nephew as a co-guardian of the late pop superstar's children on Wednesday, establishing continuity for them in case their grandmother becomes unable to raise them.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff has said he is inclined to appoint Tito Jackson's son, TJ, to share guardianship responsibilities with Michael Jackson's mother. The 34-year-old stepped in and was appointed a temporary guardian last month when Katherine Jackson was incommunicado during a stay at an Arizona spa with relatives.

Beckloff has said Katherine Jackson is doing a great job raising Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson, who range in ages from 10 to 15. The Jackson family matriarch's absence coincided with a split in the family over whether to support the executors of the late singer's estate, some of whom think should resign.

Katherine and TJ Jackson have agreed to the co-guardianship arrangement, which is aimed at alleviating stress on the children's 82-year grandmother. The agreement calls for the other to assume sole guardianship duties if the other is unable to serve any longer.

TJ Jackson was a relative unknown to the public before the recent rift in the family. He performs in a band called 3T along with his brothers and was close to his uncle, Michael, before the pop star died unexpectedly in June 2009 at age 50.

TJ Jackson is a cousin of the children and has remained close to them in the three years since the singer's death.

Wednesday's hearing is expected to be a legal formality, with TJ Jackson already earning the support of the two oldest children. Their mother, Deborah Rowe, has also indicated she is comfortable with the arrangement.

Three of Michael Jackson's siblings, sisters Janet and Rebbie and younger brother Randy, have all expressed concerns about the administrators of the singer's estate and called on them to resign. The window to contest the singer's will is closed, but the trio said as recently as last week that challenging the executors remains their priority.

Jackson's estate has generated more than $475 million in gross earnings since the singer's death. He left his estate to benefit his mother and children, with a share allocated to unspecified charities.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...anship-changes

So does this mean TJ will now be getting half of Katherine's guardianship money?

No wonder Tito decided not to back the family against the estate. He kid is about to get a 15,000 a month payoff. <_<

Shady, no wonder TJ went against Katherine's decision for temp guardianship.

So does this mean TJ will now be getting half of Katherine's guardianship money?

No wonder Tito decided not to back the family against the estate. He kid is about to get a 15,000 a month payoff. <_<

He's in control of all the finances now. Plus, Tito backed out when the letter first released and TJ didn't file for guardianship until long after that.