This guy tweeted this...he's a WWE Champion from what I understand

SloLove

Oh well it's nice and all but I'm not here for photoshoots with white models. Put Janet with someone who has swag.

They coulda called me up :coffee:

Unmm Janet is too old to be walking around with immature "gangstas"... Why u think she dropped JD off at MC's houses.

Working with different cultures and people is what being American is all about.

Clearly you feel as though blacks should be segregated again.. By choice apparently

• Upvote 2

Unmm Janet is too old to be walking around with immature "gangstas"... Why u think she dropped JD off at MC's houses.

Clearly you feel as though blacks should be segregated again.. By choice apparently

#oop!!

:blink: why when the word swag or black person is mentioned you automatically go to hood rat gangsta or thug?...is that all you think black people are? You can have swag without being a gangsta, and in case you forgot you are black...actually darker than most of us on here

:blink: why when the word swag or black person is mentioned you automatically go to hood rat gangsta or thug?...is that all you think black people are? You can have swag without being a gangsta, and in case you forgot you are black...actually darker than most of us on here

Swag is a gangsta, hood rat term... An educated black man would never use such a term to describe themselves.

The rest you made up.. I never said "ALL BLACK MEN ARE HOOD RATS" because I'm black.. I'm a man.. And I don't want, have, need "swag".

Tool

Swag is a gangsta, hood rat term... An educated black man would never use such a term to describe themselves.

The rest you made up.. I never said "ALL BLACK MEN ARE HOOD RATS" because I'm black.. I'm a man.. And I don't want, have, need "swag".

Tool

Right.... all those preppy white kids using the term and wearing swag shirts are real gangsta :rolleyes:

FarheezySoSteezy.jpg

james+franco+swag+shirt.jpg

I guess Janet is uneducated because she used the term

Feedback - "My swag is serious"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

99% of the people on this site use internet lingo, and don't even use proper English... Next!

next_frontal.jpg

vemma-next-product-shot.png

next_walton_le_dale_preston.jpg

25gcwad.jpg

Right.... all those preppy white kids using the term and wearing swag shirts are real gangsta :rolleyes:

I guess Janet is uneducated because she used the term

Feedback - "My swag is serious"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

99% of the people on this site use internet lingo, and don't even use proper English... Next!

1) yes white people wears/sponsors/sings stuff from black culture... I think we knew that since the 50s with Elvis

2) Janet didn't write that mess or any of Discipline...

3) Yes... we all use internet lingo.. but "swag" isn't in my vocab boo boo

4) why u post pictures that says "next" :blink:

Tool

you just make shit up as you go along boy...because a man says he has swag does not mean he's a gangsta...and believe you me everyone here or who meets you knows you dont have swag and a lot of other stuff

you just make shit up as you go along boy...because a man says he has swag does not mean he's a gangsta...and believe you me everyone here or who meets you knows you dont have swag and a lot of other stuff

Good! I don't need "swag" to feel like a man

If a man says he has swag... That man needs to grow up and act like he has class. :coffee: I'll take class over ghetto terminology anyday

• Upvote 2

No one ever said that janet shouldn't work with white men. She can work with all the white people she wants, I don't have a problem with it.

You ain't gonna find no white photos of Jesus on my wall though :coffee:

or Santa Claus... or the Easter Bunny... because they're folklore

wait.. is the Easter Bunny black... or white.. :unsure:

No one ever said that janet shouldn't work with white men. She can work with all the white people she wants, I don't have a problem with it.

You ain't gonna find no white photos of Jesus on my wall though :coffee:

You said you're not here for her working with white models as if it was the Rosa Parks era again :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

why are you doing this? :lol:

Good! I don't need "swag" to feel like a man

If a man says he has swag... That man needs to grow up and act like he has class. :coffee: I'll take class over ghetto terminology anyday

You can be a man and have both swag and class.

In the 1960s Swag was an acronym for "Secretly We Are Gay" :asham:. Anyway that word hasn't been the same since Justin Bieber and thus millions of teens around the world 'adopted' it.

:shifty:

TJ Holmes

Denzel Washington

Will Smith

Omari Hardwick

i quoted JoeJoe.. but your opinion is duly noted :)

Sooo over it