Academy Awards Winners - 2014 Season Film Awards Thread

bu.

Well Scorsese was nominated for 7 Oscars before he finally won for The Departed. Sometimes its just who has the momentum in the race that year. Leo is young enough to get one eventually.

He might even get one of those "career" Oscars where its not really for the film you are in per se but you shoulda had one already anyway so here.

Maybe, but he doesn't seem like that type of guy to do it on purpose. I guess some people are just pressed.

I mean..what kind of KING would let a guy try to give him head on the red carpet and still be unbothered by it? ed2305b7.png

Lemme go find the video and get my fucking KI!

The thing with Leo is - every time he is nominated someone else slightly edged him out and outperformed him. EXCEPT for the first time he was nominated and lost to Tommy Lee Jones - he definitely should have got that one.

The thing with Leo is - every time he is nominated someone else slightly edged him out and outperformed him. EXCEPT for the first time he was nominated and lost to Tommy Lee Jones - he definitely should have got that one.

I don't know.... to me Matthew was just a skinny Matthew in Dallas buyers club... it was a nice performance, but it was nothing spectacular...

The person he portraited was, but his performance was not

Same with Jared.... He has done some amazing roles, but this one was just a bit meh to me