Game of Thrones Season 4 (Season Finale Tonight!!!)

Bailey

Mother of Dragons finally found out who her spy was......and honey she read him for filth..... >>>>>>> :w00t:

Theon Greyjoy is a dog now, with an owner, so sad poor lil Theon..... >_<

That beautiful unsullied boy may have some man parts cause he sure wanted some of Khalessi's help pussy :coffee: and she wanted to let him have it too :shifty:

Littlefinger is a bad muthafucka, he handles his business, Im like he threw that bitch over but aint nothing gone happen to him ...he got Sansa lying her ass off, best acting she has done yet. :yep:

Sansa aka The Lady of the Vale blew me away last night. Such character development happened in one fucking episode. If she was being nominated for an emmy, it would be for last night's episode. And the way she looked like her mom last night walking down the stairs>>>>>>

And my bae is dead. :tear: I knew it was coming, but Oberyn was one of the highlights of this season. GOT doesn't give a fuck about our feelings. :tear:

I'm waiting for Lady Stoneheart to make her debut. :clapping: :clapping:

• Upvote 1

Mother of Dragons finally found out who her spy was......and honey she read him for filth..... >>>>>>> :w00t:

Theon Greyjoy is a dog now, with an owner, so sad poor lil Theon..... >_<

That beautiful unsullied boy may have some man parts cause he sure wanted some of Khalessi's help pussy :coffee: and she wanted to let him have it too :shifty:

Littlefinger is a bad muthafucka, he handles his business, Im like he threw that bitch over but aint nothing gone happen to him ...he got Sansa lying her ass off, best acting she has done yet. :yep:

He is soooo fucking cute.

• Upvote 1

Sansa aka The Lady of the Vale blew me away last night. Such character development happened in one fucking episode. If she was being nominated for an emmy, it would be for last night's episode. And the way she looked like her mom last night walking down the stairs>>>>>>

And my bae is dead. :tear: I knew it was coming, but Oberyn was one of the highlights of this season. GOT doesn't give a fuck about our feelings. :tear:

I'm waiting for Lady Stoneheart to make her debut. :clapping: :clapping:

sansa was on point they took a lot longer to make her character have some depth than the mother of dragons but they did it last night omg great episode ....Oberon such a waste
  • Upvote 1

sansa was on point they took a lot longer to make her character have some depth than the mother of dragons but they did it last night omg great episode ....Oberon such a waste

But it took 4 seasons and this episode to completely change her character...and for the better..she's finally realizing what she has to do..and plus she's the rightful heir to the North..ugh..so much potential for her storyline..

And Oberyn "had" to die..according the books. :tear:

• Upvote 1

I almost read spoilers last night but I will not ruin this show. And Sansa is surving now just like hotboy said overnight ....and I was blown away by the sexuality of two minorities being brought out sorta speak hearing the unsullied man speak moved me so much before it was like they're just props for the white girl but we had our best moment last night she's more than a white woman's bestie and he's more than a savage

But it took 4 seasons and this episode to completely change her character...and for the better..she's finally realizing what she has to do..and plus she's the rightful heir to the North..ugh..so much potential for her storyline..

And Oberyn "had" to die..according the books. :tear:

she wasn't safe nor free for three seasons unlike mother of dragons she had no one no friends no family and she was just a girl....not anymore
  • Upvote 1

she wasn't safe nor free for three seasons unlike mother of dragons she had no one no friends no family and she was just a girl....not anymore

But the Mother of Dragons aka The Breaker of Chains, et.al doesn't have family in Westeros either..so her battle for the throne is gonna be an arduous one!

But the Mother of Dragons aka The Breaker of Chains, et.al doesn't have family in Westeros either..so her battle for the throne is gonna be an arduous one!

i turned someone on to the show recently from the start and he thinks she will win in the end

she has an army had a man and protectors Sansa was a toy for a long time mother of dragons came hard quick like kill them all!

can't look at this thread yet :ph34r: ....this shit is getting serious about this show, I won't even read spoilers :filenails: now if it would hurry up here :umm:

Ok got it....p.s. Game of Thrones has the best opener ever, them castles and shit get me excited for what's to come

• Upvote 1

I was never really here for the North..except for the Whitewalkers..

This was a good episode, it wasn't better than previous seasons "Episode 9"..but it was cool. I loved the giants and the mammoths..all the other stuff that was going didn't interest me.

The finale better leave me permanently bald..I'm waiting for LSH to slay me!

• Upvote 1

I was never really here for the North..except for the Whitewalkers..

This was a good episode, it wasn't better than previous seasons "Episode 9"..but it was cool. I loved the giants and the mammoths..all the other stuff that was going didn't interest me.

The finale better leave me permanently bald..I'm waiting for LSH to slay me!

:lmao: well I heard the producer of the show said they aim to top them all....sooo

tonight is the season finale of "Game of Thrones" and producers are claiming that this season finale will top them all. It's been one hell of a ride with "Game of Thrones" as a series, it's gone from critical darling to cult status with legions of fans devoted to both the television show and the Game of Thrones book series from author George Martin.

Season four has arguably been the biggest season by far for the series, the production value is way up, the acting by the cast has been upstanding, particularly dwarf Peter Dinkalage.

It is the best season to me thus far, episode 9 blew me away.....additionally writers claim two things, one this finale is so noteworthy it was one of only three episodes submitted for award consideration. "Game of Thrones" is confident it's finale will leave watchers talking well into the next season, and secondly this finale upstages even the "Red Wedding" shock. Writers say it's no coincidence that the finale is on Father's Day, leaving only a slight spoiler/hint of what's to come for a show that keeps under tight wraps.

Well Littlefinger is already part of the reason why Joffrey is dead. :shifty: That may not be a good idea either. :asham:

He need to see Podrick. Apparently, he's either very hung or knows how to eat a girl's puss real good. :shifty:

we never did figure that one out...maybe it's in the books? :shifty:...out just checked it out ...the Podrick story was it wasn't so much what he had being big so much as what he did to women in bed, suggesting he's an amazing lover and leaving you to imagine what that must be like