True Blood Season 4 ...the finale season

Bailey

I didn't recognize True Blood last night, it felt like I was watching a melodrama. It was very blah and to very safe. I wish Sookie was able to read my thoughts while I was watching it, I would gave that Tinkerbell bitch a piece of my mind. I also felt they gave Sarah Newlin to much air time, its the fucking final episode...why spend even a ounce of the final few seconds on her going mad and seeing her sissy husband...who cares?! UGH!

• Upvote 1

I didn't recognize True Blood last night, it felt like I was watching a melodrama. It was very blah and to very safe. I wish Sookie was able to read my thoughts while I was watching it, I would gave that Tinkerbell bitch a piece of my mind. I also felt they gave Sarah Newlin to much air time, its the fucking final episode...why spend even a ounce of the final few seconds on her going mad and seeing her sissy husband...who cares?! UGH!

I don't know how a lackluster episode was the season finale.  The last two episodes were entertaining before the finale..so I was expecting much MORE than what was given.

I didn't mind the whole happily ever after thing..but it still felt underwhelming.  I love that Pam and Eric are spokespeople! That shit was hilarious.

I need someone to explain why Sookie and Bill couldn't be? Was it a must in the end that their love die? Was it because there just wasn't a future where Sookie and a vampire could be together? Not like she could have kids with him....so maybe that explains why it ended the way it did, Sookie is pregnant which means she found someone that she could build this life with, doesn't matter what he looked like what mattered is Sookie got someone......I wish Tara was at that table at the end, and I could have used more Lafayette

I need someone to explain why Sookie and Bill couldn't be? Was it a must in the end that their love die? Was it because there just wasn't a future where Sookie and a vampire could be together? Not like she could have kids with him....so maybe that explains why it ended the way it did, Sookie is pregnant which means she found someone that she could build this life with, doesn't matter what he looked like what mattered is Sookie got someone......I wish Tara was at that table at the end, and I could have used more Lafayette

Bill was dying...he had that disease so that is why Sookie killed him

Did you not watch the episode? Bill explained why he had to leave