What would you do if you find out your ex and your friend hooked up?

JoeJoe

All my issues are resolved and we still hang out so looks like you're wrong. Everybody has their own view on it. Some people don't mind it and some people do. I happen to be one of those who do mind. All these people in the world and you chose to see someone who I had a relationship with is dirty to me. Sorry it just is. Same with the ex. You can sleep with whoever you want but you chose one of my good friends. Nah that ain't gon work. You can be friends but start a relationship? You can expect a fight and then y'all can date all you want after I fight yo ass :)

why do you care who your ex sleeps with, and who your friend sleeps with? it's none of your business

waiiiiittttt a minute....ur friend and ex can be friends, but can't date? :unsure: 

why do you care who your ex sleeps with, and who your friend sleeps with? it's none of your business

waiiiiittttt a minute....ur friend and ex can be friends, but can't date? :unsure:

That's how I opperate too, like it's not a need to know thing lol, hell for me it'd be like when my friends would date my sister, we just don't talk about the intimacies (I requested that), don't gotta hide shit from me, or pretend like yall just friends, just don't give me details n shit. 

My whole thing is Im not gonna fuck up good friendships over petty ego shit at the end of the day.

EXACTLY! I agree with you Joe.

I just realized that I should probably stop making so many friends, because if I start dating, I might end up with a friend's ex. I know too many people and some of them get around honey!

But at the same time, everyone has a past and I cant change who they were with before. As long as they are single and werent in a long term relationship with a close friend, they are fair game!

Thank You!!! Someone finally gets it. I don't have alot of exes so I can't just say "Oh well move on to the next one". Sorry i'm not that guy. I agree, wouldn't that be awkward to be dating your good friend's ex? Sharing the same sexual experiences and feelings that your friend had with that person. No thanks. Too many guys in this world to go for my friend's ex. It's funny cause some of the same people in here talking about I shouldn't care if my good friend and my ex sleep together were the same ones in my other thread talking about I shouldn't go after my friend Diego cause my other friend Jason has feelings for him and they're both tops. Does that even make sense to you? JoeJoe don't go after your friend cause your other friend has feelings for him but yeah you shouldn't care if your friend dates your ex. That's someone who not only I had feelings for but someone I was in a relationship with. WTF :umm:

Im honest enough to say generally id Ray they didn't. But I'm man, confident, & mature enough to understand & keep it moving, like maybe it'd make me & that ex have a cool friendship

Well me n my ex already have cool relationship. Still saying I love you and getting kisses. He knows how I am and i've already told him if he wants to be with other people to let me know cause I wanna be free and we'll still be friends but things will change. He chooses no to. I don't think he'd be disrespectful in that way anyway.

If me and my ex still hang out all the time and talk all the time then yeah I say it's my business if he sleeps with one of my good friends. Y'all just don't get it. It may be easy for y'all to say cause some of y'all had more than a few exes but I haven't. As i've said many times before this ain't an ex that I see or talk to every once in awhile. We're close as hell. I'ma say this again also. I don't care who he sleeps with or who my friends sleep with as long as it ain't with each other. Of course they can be friends. Why would out of all the people in the world to date or sleep with you choose my ex or good friend? This is someone who I had and still have genuine feelings for. Love...not someone I just DATED for a little. Why would I find that cool?  :mellow:

Janet1814 & Jif said it already... Your ex is not your property anymore... Why are you so worried about who he sleeping with? Be an adult and move on.. 

How long is have you been in a relationship? :umm:

For some months idk why? It was years ago. As I stated earlier we've gotten way closer after we broke up. Hell it seemed like we were more together as a couple after we broke up than when we were together. The only way you wouldn't be able to understand what i'm saying is if you don't want to. Who said he's my property boo? What does that have to do with me not liking him sleeping with my good friends. Y'all asses just don't get it so just don't even respond to it anymore. Like I said y'all probably don't feel the same cause y'all had more than a few exes and i'm sure none of y'all still hang out all the time with any of your exes, hug, and kiss like I do which makes me have a totally different experience than y'all have. Tell me when i'm lying. As i'm writing this I see that y'all will never understand. I'm sure if I had more than a few exes who I wasn't so close to I wouldn't stress on it either. Why stress on an ex who you don't hang out with, talk to, or see often. Well me and my ex are the total opposite. I guess y'all wouldn't mind if your exes slept with family either huh? lol Hell Kishi understands and I guess that's all I need is just at least one person to get it. :)

• Upvote 1

For some months idk why? It was years ago. As I stated earlier we've gotten way closer after we broke up. Hell it seemed like we were more together as a couple after we broke up than when we were together. The only way you wouldn't be able to understand what i'm saying is if you don't want to. Who said he's my property boo? What does that have to do with me not liking him sleeping with my good friends. Y'all asses just don't get it so just don't even respond to it anymore. Like I said y'all probably don't feel the same cause y'all had more than a few exes and i'm sure none of y'all still hang out all the time with any of your exes, hug, and kiss like I do which makes me have a totally different experience than y'all have. Tell me when i'm lying. As i'm writing this I see that y'all will never understand. I'm sure if I had more than a few exes who I wasn't so close to I wouldn't stress on it either. Why stress on an ex who you don't hang out with, talk to, or see often. Well me and my ex are the total opposite. I guess y'all wouldn't mind if your exes slept with family either huh? lol Hell Kishi understands and I guess that's all I need is just at least one person to get it. :)

I asked you one question.. And your answer is "for months... Idk" :umm:

No.. I totally understand... You and your 2 week/month relationship turned into a friendship.. Where one party still held onto feelings (you).. And that's perfectly fine.. And I understand where you're coming from

I asked you one question.. And your answer is "for months... Idk" :umm:

No.. I totally understand... You and your 2 week/month relationship turned into a friendship.. Where one party still held onto feelings (you).. And that's perfectly fine.. And I understand where you're coming from

We were friends before we got into a relationship. Wrong again. You're simple (as in slow) so as I said just don't respond to it anymore boo lol. I still have a voicemail from him last year of him calling to talk to me when I dropped his ass so obviously i'm not the only one who held onto feelings. We've been broken up for years. You think you know but you don't. I don't know what psychology class you took in college but i'm sure you failed :lol: You don't know about every relationship let alone the one you had. I could post the texts on here from him that would make you look dumb as fuck for assuming. I just explained how our relationship is and you still overlook it and continue to try to be a smartass and fail. It's obvious your reading and comprehension skills are lacking lately. See alot of y'all are trying to measure love and feelings by the length of a relationship by how long they've been together which is wrong. Some people could have been friends for a year or more and then decide to be a couple and after 2 months decide to call it quits and become exes. After calling it quits they still say I love you, kiss, and hang out all the time. Does that measure the amount of love they have or had for each other during their 2 month relationship when they've been friends for a year or more? I don't think so. This question may be too hard for you so don't answer it. I already know for one that if your last ex were to sleep with your good friend or family member you'd be pissed so don't even lie.

okay.. You act like I'm suppose to know your situation.. Or read about it.. I truly don't care and has nothing to do with what I originally asked you

We get it.. For some sad reason, you still talk, kiss, hug, and hang out with your only ex bc y'all were friends before and then all of a sudden, jumped into some relationship, you broke up with him, and now y'all closer than ever.. So he isn't your ex as he is a friend who put his penis in you. Got it ;)

Nah, I don't care what my previous-ex does.. I'm not some insecure person to think my exe is my property, even after I've moved on. No.. I don't truly do not care..

okay.. You act like I'm suppose to know your situation.. Or read about it.. I truly don't care and has nothing to do with what I originally asked you

We get it.. For some sad reason, you still talk, kiss, hug, and hang out with your only ex bc y'all were friends before and then all of a sudden, jumped into some relationship, you broke up with him, and now y'all closer than ever.. So he isn't your ex as he is a friend who put his penis in you. Got it ;)

Nah, I don't care what my previous-ex does.. I'm not some insecure person to think my exe is my property, even after I've moved on. No.. I don't truly do not care..

You should know cause i've posted it in this thread time and time again and you responded time and time again still not comprehending :wacko: We don't talk just because we were friends before dumb dumb. I have friends I messed around with who I don't even talk to anymore. See how you're failing and trying to assume why and how? Just like I said the reading and comprehension skills aren't working for you right now. Well at least not in this thread. I can't be insecure if i'm the one who dropped him idiot as i've stated before and even as I said earlier I told him if he wants anybody else he can but just let me be free and he choses not to. You mad cause your exes want nothing to do with you? Oh you were insecure. You dropped out of college like your ex dropped you. Let's not try to get personal boo cause if you wanna take it there we can. Just stop responding Game and just leave it as you think you know ok :)

Nah.. I don't have time to remember your child-like crushes and short term relationships

:blink: my exes want nothing to do with me? So we're making up lies? How would you even know any of that?

Did you even go college? :umm: how many credits do you have? I'll wait :coffee: did you even graduate high school?

Why are you so mad? Is it because you can't keep a man or woman for longer than 2 months but you can keep a voicemail for two years? :asham: you are a 40 year old, sad sad person with a short-temper and a lot of anger issues

Goddess Bless your heart

• Upvote 1

Nah.. I don't have time to remember your child-like crushes and short term relationships

:blink: my exes want nothing to do with me? So we're making up lies after lies.. How would you even know any of that?

Did you even go college? :umm: how many credits do you have? I'll wait :coffee:

Why are you so mad? Is it because you can't keep a man or woman for longer than 2 months but you can keep a voicemail for two years? :asham:

you don't have time to remember them but you have time to comment on them and analyze them? gtfoh lol. Yeah I went to college but just like you I didn't finish but I make a good living and getting paid over $20 an hr and worth almost $200,000 without finishing and a few people on the forum know this. but you can stay mad tho :D I'm not mad but i'm clocking you cause you stay responding even tho you don't get it like you think you do. Told you to leave it alone and you won't so I guess you want to get into it. You had time and so did I lol. I can't keep a man? The ex is still around boo and like in my thread a while back which you also felt the need to post in I stated that I had another friend who wanted to be my bf. Trust me if I wanted to simply have a bf it'd be simple just like you are but I choose not to just jump into relationships just because someone looks good. Your next post in response to this may or may not be replied to depending on if i'm in the mood  :filenails:

BUZZFEED PRESENTS:

Five things you didn't care to know about Joe:

1) he only dates his friends

2) He doesn't understand what "keeping a man" is.. (Just because ya ex is following you, doesn't mean he's yours)

3) He's worth $200,000

4) He makes over $20/hour

5) If he wanted a bf, he could get one and keep him long enough to see Xmas, allegedly.

^_^ what other fun facts can you spew?

• Upvote 1

BUZZFEED PRESENTS:

Five things you didn't care to know about Joe:

1) he only dates his friends

2) He doesn't understand what "keeping a man" is.. (Just because ya ex is following you, doesn't mean he's yours)

3) He's worth $200,000

4) He makes over $20/hour

5) If he wanted a bf, he could get one and keep him long enough to see Xmas, allegedly.

^_^ what other fun facts can you spew?

JoeJoe>>>>>>>>>>>Game period :)

If me and my ex still hang out all the time and talk all the time then yeah I say it's my business if he sleeps with one of my good friends. Y'all just don't get it. It may be easy for y'all to say cause y'all had more than a few exes but I haven't. As i've said many times before this ain't an ex that I see or talk to every once in awhile. We're close as hell. I'ma say this again also. I don't care who he sleeps with or who my friends sleep with as long as it ain't with each other. Of course they can be friends. Why would out of all the people in the world to date or sleep with you choose my ex or good friend? This is someone who I had and still have genuine feelings for. Love...not someone I just DATED for a little. Why would I find that cool?  :mellow:

u don't know how many exes i had  :mellow:

u should find it cool bc its OVER :mellow: you need to move on from your ex and detach.....if u still feel so strongly about your ex, then you need to get back with him.

FYI allowing your friend to be friends with your ex leaves the door wide open to a relationship

• Upvote 1

u don't know how many exes i had  :mellow:

u should find it cool bc its OVER :mellow: you need to move on from your ex and detach.....if u still feel so strongly about your ex, then you need to get back with him.

FYI allowing your friend to be friends with your ex leaves the door wide open to a relationship

I don't know and I don't care. Who said I was talking about you? Nobody cause I wasn't. I said some of y'all but I guess you included yourself. Not my problem. If I felt that strongly about it trust me i'd get mad if he slept with anybody but me. That ain't the case. Duh its over. If it wasn't I wouldn't call him an ex. :mellow: Sorry you can find it cool but i'll never find it cool for an ex who I still hang out with to sleep with a good friend of mine. As I said before. Some people are for it and some people ain't. Not everybody is gonna agree with YOU either. For maybe the 6th time or more...he can sleep with anybody but my good friends. Also none of my friends are friends with my ex. Also it getting back with an ex just because you feel strongly about them, it doesn't just work like that. I don't even know if i'd wanna be in a relationship with him again. He hasn't asked me and I haven't asked him.This thread is a question with a given scenario. Your best friend right now, you wouldn't mind if he started dating your ex that you still hang out with? NONE OF THIS HAS HAPPENED. Kishi gets it and that's all I need. If he's the only person out of everybody on the forum that gets it then that's all I need :)

But he said some of you all, ie not "all" :umm:

thank you! Game is a dumb fuck. Y'all does mean "you all" but he conveniently left out the fact that I said SOME OF Y'ALL. I'm the responses from people who act like they can't understand shit just because they have a different opinion or view. Like I said some agree and some don't but at least Kishi does understand what i'm saying. Whoever else doesn't that's not my problem :coffee: