What would you do if you find out your ex and your friend hooked up?

JoeJoe

But you stay coming in a JoeJoe thread :lol: A thread that's not bad at all but of course with YOU and the others who live to get a kii from other forumers turn the thread into something else by trying to shade and get personal. That's catty, messy female stuff. All to get a like or laugh from the others. I don't go in people's threads and try to throw shade or anything else just to get a laugh. Save that for the kids cause I ain't here for it. I see there were some mature adult responses without trying to throw shade. I assume they have a good life outside of the forum :)

But you stay coming in a JoeJoe thread :lol: A thread that's not bad at all but of course with YOU and the others who live to get a kii from other forumers turn the thread into something else by trying to shade and get personal. That's catty, messy female stuff. All to get a like or laugh from the others. I don't go in people's threads and try to throw shade or anything else just to get a laugh. Save that for the kids cause I ain't here for it. I see there were some mature adult responses without trying to throw shade. I assume they have a good life outside of the forum :)

so not you :)

so not you :)

meaning mature responses to question I asked in my thread? :mellow: Why would I respond to my own question when I already know what i'd do? Your response wasn't. It was messy, catty, Queeny, and very female. Don't you ever get tired of behaving like a pressed Queen? To me it speaks highly of your behavior and personality off the forum.

meaning mature responses to question I asked in my thread? :mellow: Why would I respond to my own question when I already know what i'd do? Your response wasn't. It was messy, catty, Queeny, and very female. Don't you ever get tired of behaving like a pressed Queen? To me it speaks highly of your behavior and personality off the forum.

giphy.gif

I rather be a queen than a moron. 

Queen me 

Well you're both. You still never answered my question. Do you ever get tired of being a pressed Queen? Anyway Congrats and enjoy your night lol

Nice comeback! Yes I get tired of being a pressed queen..Yet not as much as being called a pressed queen by another queen who acts like she's not a queen but everyone knows she is a queen :)

Go get laid Joe: coffee:

• Upvote 1

Nice comeback! Yes I get tired of being a pressed queen..Yet not as much as being called a pressed queen by another queen who acts like she's not a queen but everyone knows she is a queen  :)

Go get laid Joe: coffee:

:lmao: ok

• Upvote 1

I don't know and I don't care. Who said I was talking about you? Nobody cause I wasn't. I said some of y'all but I guess you included yourself. Not my problem. If I felt that strongly about it trust me i'd get mad if he slept with anybody but me. That ain't the case. Duh its over. If it wasn't I wouldn't call him an ex. :mellow: Sorry you can find it cool but i'll never find it cool for an ex who I still hang out with to sleep with a good friend of mine. As I said before. Some people are for it and some people ain't. Not everybody is gonna agree with YOU either. For maybe the 6th time or more...he can sleep with anybody but my good friends. Also none of my friends are friends with my ex. Also it getting back with an ex just because you feel strongly about them, it doesn't just work like that. I don't even know if i'd wanna be in a relationship with him again. He hasn't asked me and I haven't asked him.This thread is a question with a given scenario. Your best friend right now, you wouldn't mind if he started dating your ex that you still hang out with? NONE OF THIS HAS HAPPENED. Kishi gets it and that's all I need. If he's the only person out of everybody on the forum that gets it then that's all I need :)

then NO i wouldnt mind, my best friend is my best friend for a reason.....we have been best friends for almost 20 yrs, if they felt the need to sleep with or date my ex, i wouldnt hold it against them. Id applaud them for waiting until we broke up bc it was clearly something that was on their mind, and they had enough respect for me to wait until i broke up with the person. AND putting myself in their shoes, it must be hard watching sum1 you have feelings for date your best friend, and it must be even harder to be supportive of that relationship.....so yeah, if my best friend wanted to date an ex of mine....i'd totally understand

then NO i wouldnt mind, my best friend is my best friend for a reason.....we have been best friends for almost 20 yrs, if they felt the need to sleep with or date my ex, i wouldnt hold it against them. Id applaud them for waiting until we broke up bc it was clearly something that was on their mind, and they had enough respect for me to wait until i broke up with the person. AND putting myself in their shoes, it must be hard watching sum1 you have feelings for date your best friend, and it must be even harder to be supportive of that relationship.....so yeah, if my best friend wanted to date an ex of mine....i'd totally understand

and now you'd understand that not everybody is like you and not everybody would agree. All these people in the world but you feel the need to sleep with or date my ex? Ain't gonna work for me. Also it means they've been keeping an eye on your man while y'all were together anyway. That's not good period. IDC how many years i've been friends. If we've been friends that long it would mean you should keep your eyes on someone else or chose other options than MY man. They should have enough respect for me to not even go there. Choose someone else's man or ex. Oh well everybody has a different opinion.

and now you'd understand that not everybody is like you and not everybody would agree. All these people in the world but you feel the need to sleep with or date my ex? Ain't gonna work for me. Also it means they've been keeping an eye on your man while y'all were together anyway. That's not good period. IDC how many years i've been friends. If we've been friends that long it would mean you should keep your eyes on someone else or chose other options than MY man. They should have enough respect for me to not even go there. Choose someone else's man or ex. Oh well everybody has a different opinion.

All the people in the world? more like all of the people in your city, then narrow that down to all of the gay ppl in your city, then narrow that down to their sexual role, then narrow that down to personal taste in men.....that's not very many people at all. 

who cares if they have been keeping an eye on who im dating? the heart wants what the heart wants, the point is that they respected my relationship and the waited until it was over. the person isn't YOUR man, people arent property (single or together)

• Upvote 1

All the people in the world? more like all of the people in your city, then narrow that down to all of the gay ppl in your city, then narrow that down to their sexual role, then narrow that down to personal taste in men.....that's not very many people at all. 

who cares if they have been keeping an eye on who im dating? the heart wants what the heart wants, the point is that they respected my relationship and the waited until it was over. the person isn't YOUR man, people arent property (single or together)

Yeah all the people in the world. Why narrow it down to my city? Who says everybody has to only date someone who lives in the same city? Hell some of my friends don't even live in the same city. Who said they were property? :mellow: anyway the convo is over. You would deal with it your way and I would mine :)

Yeah all the people in the world. Why narrow it down to my city? Who says everybody has to only date someone who lives in the same city? Hell some of my friends don't even live in the same city. Who said they were property? :mellow: anyway the convo is over. You would deal with it your way and I would mine :)

it doesn't have to be your city, but ur being unrealistic by saying "out of all the people in the world"

you made them your property when you said "MY man" :mellow: 

it doesn't have to be your city, but ur being unrealistic by saying "out of all the people in the world"

you made them your property when you said "MY man" :mellow:

Yes out of all the people in the world. There's billions of people in the world. Over 200,000 people in my city. Your friend can't find another penis to lust after other than your man or ex? Nah. If we're together then he is MY man. Same as when you were with your ex or your current boyfriend he is YOUR man and you are HIS man. Is there something wrong with that? That means you have a problem with all couples saying he or she is MY man or My girl. And I said "My" man as in context of how I would find it wrong if I was dating someone and my friend had his eye on my man the whole time. That's just dirty.

• Upvote 1

Yes out of all the people in the world. There's billions of people in the world. Over 200,000 people in my city. Your friend can't find another penis to lust after other than your man or ex? Nah. If we're together then he is MY man. Same as when you were with your ex or your current boyfriend he is YOUR man and you are HIS man. Is there something wrong with that? That means you have a problem with all couples saying he or she is MY man or My girl. And I said "My" man as in context of how I would find it wrong if I was dating someone and my friend had his eye on my man the whole time. That's just dirty.

well a few life lessons here:

1. We covet what we see everyday

2. We always want forbidden fruit

• Upvote 1

i correct ppl when they say "you're mine" i dont belong to any1 but my parents and God

there are over 8 million people in my city, and the gay world is super small.....sooo 200,000 ppl isnt much to pick from at all, there are probably 200,000 people in my neighborhood -_-

people can't control who they are attracted to, they can control their actions....so having an eye on "your man" isn't dirty if they dont act on it

• Upvote 1

for example....i had sex with my ex's best friend..... i knew his best friend b4 i dated my ex, and i always thought he was cute....but we never really hung out until i started dating my ex. 

just bc i started dating my ex didn't mean that i didn't think his friend wasn't cute anymore. When i broke up with my ex, his best friend told me that he had feelings for me, so we slept together...no biggie 

for example....i had sex with my ex's best friend..... i knew his best friend b4 i dated my ex, and i always thought he was cute....but we never really hung out until i started dating my ex. 

just bc i started dating my ex didn't mean that i didn't think his friend wasn't cute anymore. When i broke up with my ex, his best friend told me that he had feelings for me, so we slept together...no biggie 

okay but do you talk at all with your ex, and if so what do they have to say? :coffee:

I think the cold hard truth is if your friend and your ex hooked up, they mutually wanted each other and the thought of you didn't make either of them hesitate. While that may devastate you... I have to flip the script and apply it to your other situation. If you and Diego want each other that may devastate Jason but it's not going to stop either of you.

• Upvote 1

See there I have no problem because you knew the friend before you dated your ex. I let all of my friends know who my ex was before they even met him. Actually only one has met him. Another said he looks too mexican which idk how you can look too mexican when you're mexican lol. I met my friends after my ex. If they hooked up before him and I got together I wouldn't mind that either

I think the cold hard truth is if your friend and your ex hooked up, they mutually wanted each other and the thought of you didn't make either of them hesitate. While that may devastate you... I have to flip the script and apply it to your other situation. If you and Diego want each other that may devastate Jason but it's not going to stop either of you.

Well if my ex did that I probably wouldn't talk to him again and same for my friend lol but i'm way closer to my ex than my friends. The few gay ones that I have. The thing with Diego and Jason is they're both tops. Jason knows damn well it wouldn't work so idk why he expressed his love for Diego once again knowing Diego will never go for it. If Diego and I do go for each other I wouldn't feel bad. Neither of them have ever messed around, been in a relationship with each other, and Diego doesn't want him and see's him as a older brother figure. When Diego was telling me all this it seemed as he pretty much found Jason's feelings for him to be silly cause he was laughing at some of the stuff he was saying and when he was telling me about Jason taking advantage he seemed disgusted.