MTV VMAs 2014 - Official Discussion Thread - RATINGS DROPPED FROM LAST YEAR

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Beyonce's performance was good. She showed all those other hoes how it should have been done. Even if it was recycle from her tour it's expected. She could not have put together a new performance this quick. That takes weeks of prep. And she was still on tour three weeks ago so it wasn't gonna happen. What was surprising was how folks in the audience, both celebs and non celebs knew so many of the lyrics to these songs. That speaks to the fact that her latest album has connected very well with the public. It will be nominated for album of the year, and truthfully, it should win. I will never STAN for that hoe like this again, but facts are facts.

It'll ge the nomination (likely), but I'd be surprised if it won.

Real sale records means none-iTunes.. None-surprise-and worth bragging over

:umm: barely selling 2 million doesn't impress me :coffee: eminem and Adele will break that by the end of the year

A sale is a sale. They paid $16.99 for the purchase just like they did in the store. 

What is wrong with y'all? jkhgkljhgfjkl

A sale is a sale. They paid $16.99 for the purchase just like they did in the store. 

What is wrong with y'all? jkhgkljhgfjkl

A sell is a sell but don't go bragging about pushing 2 million albums like that's some kind of glowing achievement. Yes it's the best selling album of 2014.. Yes it outsold 4Lop in less than 2 weeks.. Congrats on that Beyonce.. You deserve those numbers ignoring the fact it being released literally days before Xmas #MJB

$16.99? :umm: I'm sure it was $12.99 and cheaper in Walmart bc... it's Walmart 

A sell is a sell but don't go bragging about pushing 2 million albums like that's some kind of glowing achievement. Yes it's the best selling album of 2014.. Yes it outsold 4Lop in less than 2 weeks.. Congrats on that Beyonce.. You deserve those numbers ignoring the fact it being released literally days before Xmas #MJB

$16.99? :umm: I'm sure it was $12.99 and cheaper in Walmart bc... it's Walmart 

You literally talk out of your ass and try to make sense of yourself

jhvbnnbvhgbmn

and it was 16.99 in the stores

you are frfr losing today 

You literally talk out of your ass and try to make sense of yourself

jhvbnnbvhgbmn

and it was 16.99 in the stores

you are frfr losing today 

Am I? Which part was me talking out my ass

$12.99 on iTunes.. I'm sure you would know about the other stores.... but I don't shop at Walmart

naomicampbell_zps847546de.gif