Burnitup! Remixes

J.

Also, someone said that they may be waiting on Missy's lead single to come out before they push BIU (still hasn't been sent to radio/no video). I hope that's the main reason for the delay.

Edited by J. Weezy

The remixes are good for clubheads, but they do not slay the original version in any way. They sound like the typical beats you hear of ANY club version of ANY song. I'll bum the original any day over the remixes.

just because it's current doesn't mean they sound like every song out there....because they don't 

just because it's current doesn't mean they sound like every song out there....because they don't 

I disagree. To my ears they do. I was a big time clubber in the late 90's and 00's, and this was the same beats they used for all the club and remix versions of ALL songs. I like the remixes, but in my opinion, they have nothing on the original.

I actually like all of these mixes. We're a long way from the flawless 90s house remixes of the janet. and TVR eras, but these are actually the first set of remixes in a long time that I can actually use. AFY era mixes were spotty at best. Damita Jo had some nice JALW mixes, but the only good All Nite mixes were basically just extended versions, and I Want You was incapable of being decently remixed. 20 had a few cute mixes of COM, but everything else was trash. All Feedback remixes were basically officially-commissioned noise, and I don't remember even hearing a Rock With U remix. That said, if the Naughty Boy remix is really what they intend to use as the single version in the UK, as certain rumors would have it, that is a huge misstep. That version is going absolutely nowhere in that market.