2016 Billboard Awards Thread

The only thing Dink slayed were his testosterone results. That was a wack ass performance. She looked bloated and im tired of her always doing the same shit. And I'm saying this as a fan  <_< 

I don't know who told Vadge that she was a vocalist... probably someone who went deaf after being there at her rehearsals. 

The only ones i liked were Kesha and Rihanna, the rest can GTFO.

Thank you! I saw on twitter that her ass was up in the air again and I was like "Nope". Someone tweeted that they missed P!nk's performance so I told them to just go on youtube and look up her last one cause she pretty much did the same shit . Rihanna's the only full performance I actually watch on my television. Madonna's voice is just a no. She almost killed herself with that struggle of a long note she did.

Yeah. Every single comment i seen on Dink was not good. Everybody is saying the swinging in the air shit is tired . She was getting dragged. Only seen one person say it was a cute performance. I rolled my eyes at the swinging shit too but i did like the song and the burning clock. 

She has barely scratch the surface of 2016.. Drake and Beyonce has the title for that. Beyonce's album is 928472x better and people basically forgot Rihanna after Work 

Treats for you

http___makeagif.com__media_5-20-2014_17H

• Upvote 1

Her album may be better but after only 1 week ain't nobody talking about Beyonce or her album no more. Drake came out and ended any talk of her album. 

No he didn't. Her album is doing well, her tour even better and she had people talkin about Becky for more than a week. Take Beyoncé off your filter and you'll see. 

No he didn't. Her album is doing well, her tour even better and she had people talkin about Becky for more than a week. Take Beyoncé off your filter and you'll see. 

Becky but not her and her fans are so dumb they didn't know how to tell the difference between Rachel Roy and Rachel Ray. Like I said nobody's been talking about her or the ALBUM mainly since Drake released his music. The album is doing ok but for Bey to be as big as she is this is lackluster. Even had a big vehicle behind her like HBO and still hasn't gone platinum in a month.

Becky but not her and her fans are so dumb they didn't know how to tell the difference between Rachel Roy and Rachel Ray. Like I said nobody's been talking about her or the ALBUM mainly since Drake released his music. The album is doing ok but for Bey to be as big as she is this is lackluster. Even had a big vehicle behind her like HBO and still hasn't gone platinum in a month.

That's dumb since Becky and the album go hand in hand - so if they're talking about Becky, they're talking about the album. There was literally just an article about country radio, a  white audience playing Daddy Lessons :lmao:. Google Lemonade and see how many news outlets are still referencing it. Or stay in your fallacies and seethe. 

She sold more than most of your faves in a week without Samsung deals, without Spotify and Apple Music, with the only streaming exclusive being to the biggest flop known to mankind, Tidal. Name another R&B singer doing Beyonce numbers? You can't. 

That's dumb since Becky and the album go hand in hand - so if they're talking about Becky, they're talking about the album. There was literally just an article about country radio, a  white audience playing Daddy Lessons :lmao:. Google Lemonade and see how many news outlets are still referencing it. Or stay in your fallacies and seethe. 

She sold more than most of your faves in a week without Samsung deals, without Spotify and Apple Music, with the only streaming exclusive being to the biggest flop known to mankind, Tidal. Name another R&B singer doing Beyonce numbers? You can't. 

Who's most of my faves? Only Janet and you just stay pressed cause Beyonce still not hitting 1 million sold after a huge HBO special, a big ass stadium tour, and a Superbowl performance in February that album should've taken less than a month to go platinum. A month later and still it's a no. Becky didn't get anybody buying the album so no they don't go hand and hand lol. They talked about Becky but not about the album. The Becky talk led to speculation about who Becky was and that is it. Beyonce ain't the first Black artist that country radio played. Hell rapper Nelly was on country radio. What else? 

Who's most of my faves? Only Janet and you just stay pressed cause Beyonce still not hitting 1 million sold after a huge HBO special, a big ass stadium tour, and a Superbowl performance in February that album should've taken less than a month to go platinum. A month later and still it's a no. Becky didn't get anybody buying the album so no they don't go hand and hand lol. They talked about Becky but not about the album. The Becky talk led to speculation about who Becky was and that is it. Beyonce ain't the first Black artist that country radio played. Hell rapper Nelly was on country radio. What else? 

Me pressed? :lmao:. Her album is 93 on metacritic, selling well and she's slaying on tour. Nothing for me to be pressed about. 

Becky talk all is still talk about the album. And I never said she was the first on country. It's referring to you saying no one is talking about it when the facts go against your false assumptions.

Me pressed? :lmao:. Her album is 93 on metacritic, selling well and she's slaying on tour. Nothing for me to be pressed about. 

Becky talk all is still talk about the album. And I never said she was the first on country. It's referring to you saying no one is talking about it when the facts go against your false assumptions.

they still aren't. Just cause they were a week after? Whoopty doo. They aren't anymore and that 93 score says something. I ain't saying a lot of those critics were paid or coerced but for none of them to find flaws but yet they can find flaws in some of the greatest albums ever made? I don't BUY that for a second but it is what it is.

Edited by JoeJoe

they still aren't. Just cause they were a week after? Whoopty doo. They aren't anymore and that 93 score says something. I ain't saying a lot of those critics were paid or coerced but for none of them to find flaws but yet they can find flaws in some of the greatest albums ever made? I don't BUY that for a second but it is what it is.

I told you to Google lemonade and go to news but you haven't because you know the facts go against your false assumptions. 

You don't have to buy it - it's a 93 and there's nothing you can do about it but seethe :lmao:

I told you to Google lemonade and go to news but you haven't because you know the facts go against your false assumptions. 

You don't have to buy it - it's a 93 and there's nothing you can do about it but seethe :lmao:

I don't buy it and I already said it is what it is so why even say what i already said lol. Seethe over a long necked, unoriginal, liar and thief? Hardly :lol: