The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

jkl;'jhkl; that Joe character is really like slow, no?

i'm slow cause I didn't go to the Janet section first but your scary hoe ass along with the rest of the scary hoes on this board scared to say something to Dayz when he's the one who first said it needed to have it's own section. Bitch BYE!

tumblr_mmxdwamgZe1qcvaxho1_500_zps80fb65

It's what he's famous for but that's how we love him :wub:

I should be famous for speaking my mind and not giving a shit but I want a thread made to quote every so-called "Slow or not so smart thing i've said" and make it non-gay related since i'm not too much into the gay scene so of course I wouldn't be too knowledgeable about some of the stuff y'all know.

Well this is the only place LawdToday posts :coffee: aren't you going to miss him? :wub:

No it's not. He's quoted me in other threads before but no I don't even really know this dude on the forum. All I know is he's pretty much a new member right? IDK and don't care either lol

Joe lives for my posts. So of course he is gonna visit this thread.

He needs more ppl

I live for your posts? WTF you're the one that came for me when you should've been addressing Dayz like I said in the first place, and I need more people to do what? I don't understand what that's supposed to mean and I don't think you do either :umm:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm enjoying this song much more now than on first listen. Not because of "Fifty Shades". It's just grown on me. :lol:

It was one of my favourites upon first listen. It's just so different for her and I love the lyrics. Admittedly it hasn't translated that well live for me - I tend to stare more at the dancers than her when she performs it. But the song is insane. 

It was one of my favourites upon first listen. It's just so different for her and I love the lyrics. Admittedly it hasn't translated that well live for me - I tend to stare more at the dancers than her when she performs it. But the song is insane. 

I thought it was nice, but felt a little too different from her usual self. After a short while, I grew to love the difference, and yes, that song is insane. Hot and insane.

I'm finding JoeJoe cute lately. I'm not his type tho. In fact all of you on here are hot tbh. Except one of you x

lol why thank You. I would've never thought. I have more than one type lol

I actually think I had a dream about JoeJoe the other night :umm::ph34r:

No you didn't lol