The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

A question for FANS of the last album. So it's been 6 months since the album was released. How do you feel about the album now?

I still love it. While I do Believe that her releasing the videos all at once and and not promoting killed a lot of momentum, The music is superb and that's all that really matters. And she changed the game with the way it was released.

It's her best album.

I just had to read the phuck out of my momma over Blue Ivy's hair. :mellow: I have never seen so many people invested in the well being of a little girls hair. Its disgusting and at the end of the day, who cares...? :huh:

you read your momma over Beyonce's baby? :mellow:

People really need to calm down about that baby's hair. I'd personally like to see it look combed and brushed, but I'm not going to spend a chunk of my time thinking about it like this. At the end of the day, her parents can afford to get her the best stylists in the business. She's just a little girl. Leave her alone for goodness sake. Some of the same people complaining can barely get their own hair in check. Focus on your own head and quit worrying about what some multi-millionaires do with their daughter's.

• Upvote 3

I understand people need to mind their own business but these are celebrities so people aren't gonna mind their business. Anyway what celebrity do you know of that has millions of dollars that let their kids run around with nappy hair? :umm:

• Upvote 1

A question for FANS of the last album. So it's been 6 months since the album was released. How do you feel about the album now?

past it but it still holds up....I was on it for a very long time...and I will play it now and then ...still give her props she did sell 3 million copies WW as of Jan. 2014 I think she can forget singles now though its basically old in todays music climate 6 months is a long time...Im actually looking for my next obession... I was on Lorde for a minute, can't say its Mariah because I only LOVE "Meteorite" the rest blah whatever.

past it but it still holds up....I was on it for a very long time...and I will play it now and then ...still give her props she did sell 3 million copies WW as of Jan. 2014 I think she can forget singles now though its basically old in todays music climate 6 months is a long time...Im actually looking for my next obession... I was on Lorde for a minute, can't say its Mariah because I only LOVE "Meteorite" the rest blah whatever.

Go look up "BANKS". I think she's fucking amazing.

I wasn't moved to defend Blue Ivy because I am a fan of Beyoncé. I came to Blue Ivy's defense because its sad how programmed some people are and I was really disappointed in my mom for even bringing that to my attention knowing good and well how afro-eccentric I am. I loved when Janet had the nappy red twist during the Velvet Rope era, Ive always been an advocate for natural beauty so my mom knew I was gonna go in on her for bringing it up. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

My thing is ..ppl are really acting shocked by Blue Ivy's head ??..Look at her mama. :mellow: She's been rocking that lion's mane you call hair for 11 years. Do you really think she would know what to do with that child's hair ? She doesn't know what to do with her own shit :blink:

I wasn't moved to defend Blue Ivy because I am a fan of Beyoncé. I came to Blue Ivy's defense because its sad how programmed some people are and I was really disappointed in my mom for even bringing that to my attention knowing good and well how afro-eccentric I am. I loved when Janet had the nappy red twist during the Velvet Rope era, Ive always been an advocate for natural beauty so my mom knew I was gonna go in on her for bringing it up. :coffee:

It's no different than being on the block and you see Bonquisha walkin wit her baby ..wit nappy hair ...you gone be like "she need to comb that baby's hair" ....that is common as fuck. This is not the first time in life ppl have judged somebody's nappy headed baby. That's everyday people talk :lmao: Everybody has side eyed a parent before for having the8r kids looking a busted mess in public..while they're pulled together and looking snatched. Everyday shit. Kim's baby..southeast..or northwest or whatever that baby's name is..hair be laid -_-:lol: on dnt say becuz Kim got good hair so it's easier to maintain cuz MONEY is suppose to make the impossible, POSSIBLE :umm:

My thing is ..ppl are really acting shocked by Blue Ivy's head ??..Look at her mama. :mellow:She's been rocking that lion's mane you call hair for 11 years. Do you really think she would know what to do with that child's hair ? She doesn't know what to do with her own shit :blink:

get out now!!! :lmao:

It's no different than being on the block and you see Bonquisha walkin wit her baby ..wit nappy hair ...you gone be like "she need to comb that baby's hair" ....that is common as fuck. This is not the first time in life ppl have judged somebody's nappy headed baby. That's everyday people talk :lmao: Everybody has side eyed a parent before for having the8r kids looking a busted mess in public..while they're pulled together and looking snatched. Everyday shit.

Exactly!!! Being a celebrity doesn't make it more acceptable to let your kids look trashy or be nappy

get out now!!! :lmao:

Exactly!!! Being a celebrity doesn't make it more acceptable to let your kids look trashy or be nappy

Right! Your kids should be more pulled together than anybody's kids!! Lol.. but hey...maybe this is Beyonce's way of tryna show how grounded she is.. she's goin back to her "roots" :shifty:

People really need to calm down about that baby's hair. I'd personally like to see it look combed and brushed, but I'm not going to spend a chunk of my time thinking about it like this. At the end of the day, her parents can afford to get her the best stylists in the business. She's just a little girl. Leave her alone for goodness sake. Some of the same people complaining can barely get their own hair in check. Focus on your own head and quit worrying about what some multi-millionaires do with their daughter's.

:clapping:

Yup I'm all for that baby being happy and nappy! People are so concerned about that baby's hair. She's black! We have naturally nappy hair and Lord knows the outrage that would ensue if Beyonce put a damn relaxer in Blue's hair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

YAS! Beyonce is to receive the Video Vanguard award! Definitely well deserved. Her last album had fantastic videos and she also has some iconic ones throughout ha career! The performance should be dope!